TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Heart Belongs Here by Nakitty

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is going to be a 2 Part series. Part 1 is going to be the past. Part 2 is going to be the present. So, I hope you read them. There will be new discoveries, love, death, laughs, cries, fun, danger, and imagination.
My name is Kimiko Uzima. I am a nineteen-year-old girl living in the attic of her parents’ home located in the middle-of-no-where. I am 5’6”, 120 lbs and have gray eyes and black hair. I’m not fat but I’m not skinny as a twig and my chest isn’t anything great but I’m not flat. I am just a plain-Jane. Nothing special about me. I have no goals for the future and cannot get a job. I have a nagging mom and a lazy dad, no siblings. And at this moment, I have no friends.

Sitting in the window of my room, staring out to the distance. Nothing. Everything was dead. My life has always been dead. A small home in a small neighborhood in the middle of nowhere. The closest town is 10 miles away. My family’s backyard leads to a forest. A forest, I have not been in for many years. It is a Forest of My Lost Memories.

Now, standing in front of the forest, staring at it's border. It seems the forest is calling me, slowly pulling me in. It has been almost 7 years sense I have been in it. It’s a chilly fall day. With a small adjustment to my jacket and a deep breath, I cross the border to the forest.

My sneakers step on small twigs and leaves, causing sound in the silent forest. A crow calls here and there. I stare at the ground. The trees almost seemed dead, as their leaves fall off for the cold winter. I hated it. I do not hate the forest. I used to say I did, but it is not the forest’s fault. It’s my stupidity that day, long ago. And I just had to drag my friends into it with me.

What happened? You are probably asking yourself now. Many things happened. 7 years ago. Back when I was happy and had friends and a life. When the world seemed new and perfect. I will tell you my story. You may believe it, you may not. It is all up to you. But first, I must show you where it all began. A head is the river. It was once a moat for wars, an ocean for pirates, or a pool for nice summer days. Not anymore. To me, it is the Cold Blood Stream. It makes me sick remembering what happened here. We must go around it.

Here. Here is where my story begins. This tree. One of the oldest in the forest. Look closely. Look what is written around the trunk.
1. 2. Kimiko Uzima, The Seeker
3. 4. Akita Sapna, The Dreamer
5. 6. Sarri Elain, The Watcher
7. 8. Rawlin Yi, The Wise
9. 10. Ali Tark, The Silent
11. 12. Boi Tark, The Strong
We 6 Are All Ninjas

Let me begin my story…

::To Be Continued::