TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


From the boy who had to hate by murdered boy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Memory, where Itachi kills Shisui and 'discuss' with him.

“Itachi… what a surprise.”

Shisui lick blood in his fingers and does not look at Itachi.

“You know that this isn’t my blood, don’t you?”

Itachi throws knife in Shisui’s hand.

“Oh no, my friend, it is your blood”

Shisui turns his face and laughs.

He detach knife in his hand.

“Clever, my friend. Very clever. Still, your brother’s blood is much more tender than mine…”

“You really have no interested to save yourself, don’t you?”

“Not really. ”

“Good for you, because you will die tonight.”

“I like it, that you’re still so honest me. Even I’m terrible evil rapist and lied to you.

I really appreciate it. So kind to you.”

Shisui stands up slowly and looks Itachi pityingly.

“So, what you’re waiting for?”

Itachi looked Shisui a while.

“Why you did it?”

Shisui laughs.

“Just for curiosity, my dear. I wanted to know would you really kill me if I’d do it - could you really kill your one-time friend? Show me you can. Let me feel it.

“You did all that just for curiosity?!”

“Yeah. And - I have to say, I enjoyed it. Your little brother is so pretty, when he cries. What? Why’s so long face - don’t tell me you really care about him…”

Shisui picked one water-lily and turned it over in his fingers.

“I mean - hell… Our very own cold Itachi really cares someone? Don’t make me laugh.”

Shisui kept silence for a while and enjoyed Itachi’s reaction before he continued.

“You still refuses to understand… - you can’t save your beloved brother even you’d kill me now. You know what happens those, who loses their virginity too early.

They not just kill him - he’s so pretty that they’ll surely gives him something better…Think about it - twenty men, maybe more, touching his trembling skin, lick his tears, ripped his clothes.. He’ll surely dies pretty way.”

Itachi throws knife in Shisui’s neck. Clotted blood flown along Shisui’s lips and he fall down. Itachi stay completely vacant and came little closer to Shisui.

He looked like a dead.

Itachi tried his pulse - Shisui’s fingers stick on his wrist. He opened his eyes.

“Bastard. I won’t die so easily”, he whispered.

He let go Itachi’s wrist and tried to stand up slowly. He fall down his kneels and he had to recline against one tree that he wouldn’t fall down. If breathing or speaking hurt - which without no doubt hurts - Shisui did not let Itachi noticed it.

There wasn’t real sorrow or real joy in Itachi’s face.

He took the water-lily on the lawn and looked at it - or pretends so.

Shisui look straight to Itachi.

Itachi crushed the water-lily on his hand and turns his face on Shisui.

“Your life is now my hands”, he said calmly and came little closer to Shisui

“You’re helpless now. I could do you whatever I want. You could scream as much as you want, but there is no anyone, who would hear it”

Shisui spits blood in Itachi‘s face.

“If you think I’m going to beg you mercy, you’re totally wrong. Guess what? I’m not regretting anything. I would do it again anytime. It’s just pity that virginity could steal only once. So, now you can do your daily welfare labour and finish me off.“

Itachi put his sword against Shisui’s throat and cuts deep.

Shisui’s head flopped down his shoulder. His clothes stained for blood.

Itachi knew without even looking that he was dead. He still sneers.



*

Sorry, Itachi might not be himself - but I liked too much that idea that Shisui looks him pityingly and laughs..