TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


From the boy who had to hate by murdered boy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Warnings: okay, where should I start.. Uchihacest, pedophilia, child-abuse, gang rape, violence, character death, sadism and all nice stuff. There's no point to say anything else, i warned.

Fugaku lets Sasuke fall down to his kneels on dark, rainy street.

His scrawny, fragile body is black and blue. Silky, dark hair are gory and sticky from sweat and semen. He’s trembling. He tried to hide his bareness with his ripped, wet clothes.

“You worthless little whore…”

Fugaku clutches Sasuke’s wrist and forces Sasuke to look at him.

He slaps Sasuke’s face. Sasuke’s head flop down his shoulder as a broken marionette. He spits blood in his throat and cries.

”Stop crying! You deserve it, you worthless slut - you’re shame for all of us”

Sasuke knows very well that he should look angry as he expected, spit blood in his face and swallow his tears - anything - but he could only tremble and let him lick tears in his cheeks.

He slaps his face again; his dark, silky curl flowed along his face, cheeks and lips. His pretty dolls face look almost too innocent to stand. He falls on the street and just lay on there like butterfly with wings tear out.

”Get up and look at me!”

Sasuke tried to slowly stand up, but fall again down his kneels.

Fugaku’s hand sticks on his hair.

Fugaku wondered how they could be still so soft and silky even they’re sticky from semen and clotted blood when they flown through Fugaku’s fingers.

”Please… Why don’t you just kill me? Can’t you just kill me?”

”You will die here, but not yet. Not yet. Choke your shame, slut”

Fugaku’s fingers suffocate Sasuke’s screaming, his breathe and forced him vomited his tears. His skin trembles and burns. So wet - with tears, sweat and his clear, tender blood.

Sasuke start to beg in his mind that he would die quickly even he knew that he doesn’t want to kill him - not yet as he said. His hands stick on his throat, and Sasuke didn’t even try to struggle against him. He knew that he would let go - just before he would die suffocate. He always let go, wait that his breathing turned back to normal before his fingers stick again his throat.

He closed his eyes for a while; try to turns his face, but Fugaku forces Sasuke look at him.

Pretty and hurt.

He let go again. Sasuke tries to breathe, touches bruises in his neck and wish his breathing would never be back to normal. But it did - and Fugaku’s hands stick again his throat.

Sasuke cries. Then - first time in his life - he loses his conscious.

Fugaku wakes him.

Sasuke tries clench his shaking hands fist and stop thinking about the pain he know he soon feels.

I will not scream for you. Whatever you do, I won’t scream and I won’t cry - not anymore.

Sasuke knows that he only lies himself, when Fugaku claps him to his chest an touches him all over.

Suddenly hate Sasuke feels overweight all that shame and sorrow. He lets his hatred control him, turn his breath fragmentary and made black eyes blacker, sticks on it, like he would drown, because he is boy who had to hate, because it was the only way he knew he was exist.

Fugaku sees his eyes that feeble, wounded creature’s hatred; touches his face - his trembling, white skin and laughs.

“Don’t look me that way, little Sasuke. You know that I would never hurt you, don’t you? You’re just so pretty when you tremble and cry. It’s like watching snake die…”

“Why are you doing this? Why don’t you just kill me?”

Sasuke’s voice trembling - as a hatred.

“Why would I kill you, when it’s much more enjoyable to see you like this?”

His semen flown along Sasuke’s skinny, white legs, Sasuke closes his eyes and feels tears and sweat blend with warm blood and semen. He feels himself terribly fragile and helpless - and he hates that feeling. He knows that it doesn’t matter how much he hates it, but he still can’t do anything about it. So helpless like he said. So pretty.

And then - then loathed his own prettiness.

I don’t want to be pretty, he wanted to scream.

I didn’t ask to born as a child, whose prettiness all admired, which was nothing more than porcelain doll, which everyone watched too closely, but no one saw.

No, don’t touch, it could get broken - oh, it’s already broken, go ahead.

Fugaku let go Sasuke’s hold and lets him fall down with other black-haired man’s arms.

“Keep your own, he’s all yours”

White, cold hands touches him - his clavicle, his face, his lips - fingers stick on his hands, his hair, wind around his waist and Sasuke tries to stay conscious and not to remember.

Do not remember. Do not cry.

But Sasuke know he does. Always does.

“Mother… Father hurt you, didn’t he?”

Bruises on her face.

He always made mother cry.

“I’m fine, Sasuke, go back to your room…”

“Mother… Why do we live like this?”

“I don’t know…”

“Why he does that?”

“You don’t understand it yet, but its better you’re just quiet… Don‘t talk about this anyone, okay?”

“Okay…”

“Sasuke?”

“Yeah?”

“I won’t let him touch you anymore - I won‘t let anyone touch you.”

“Promise?”

“Promise. I’ll get you out of here…”

Clotted blood in Sasuke’s hands. Not his own blood.

She didn’t keep her promise.

She lied. Hate her - do not grieve, just hate. She lied.

Sasuke loses his conscious again and they wake him again just to see he vomited his own blood and loses his conscious again.

“Let’s finish him off now…”

Last thing Sasuke saw was that sword fasten on to against his father sword.

“If anyone of you touches him, I’ll kill you all.”

Then everything went black as his pretty dark eyes closed again.




*

I'm sick person, i know that. Next chapter i'll explain little why they do that - in fact it really doesn't explain anything, but this story really have no point at all so.. If someone dared to read this please comment.