TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Crazy Parties And Confessions Of Love by WTfizzle

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: if you are a homophobe then leave this page right now! There is shounen-ai AND shoujo-ai in this fic so keep an open mind! ^_^ lots of fluff just so you know and also there shall be wild rave-like parties! hope you like it! it's my first ever ever ever fic so review!
Capter 1 ~ Party Invitation And the Possible Beginning of a New Friendship

~*~*~

Naruto leaned his head back on the empty desk behind him and sighed. This classroom is so much more peaceful when no one is in here, he thought. He let his eyes slowly close and attempted to sleep.

"NARUTO! WHERE ARE YOU!?" a voice yelled from the hallway. Naruto winced when he recognized the screechy girly voice. The door swung open and a short girl with long pink hair walked up to the desk he was sitting in."I've been looking all over for you! What are you doing in here? It's 4:30 already!"

Naruto sighed. "Hello, Sakura. I was just enjoying the silence of this classroom now that it's empty. Thank you for interrupting me," He said and Sakura slapped him upside the head.

"Come to the ice cream shop with me. I want to talk to you about something," she said. Naruto sighed and then grinned.

"Only if you pay for my ice cream," he said.

Sakura groaned. "Fine," and with that she dragged him out of the classroom by his arm.

~*~*~

Naruto sat in a booth seat near the back of the ice cream shop while he waited for Sakura to get their ice creams. He watched the sky outside turn into a pinkish color as the sun slowly went down. The ice cream shop was a very pleasant place for students from the Konoha High School to just hang out after school because it was within walking distance. there were some pink and blue neon lights along the walls and soft music blended in with the quiet talking coming from the people sitting at the tables. Just then the bells above the door announced that someone new was walking in the shop. Naruto couldn't help but turn to see who it was and smiled inwardly.

"Hi Naruto," Sasuke said as he sat down accross the table from the blonde boy. Naruto couldn't suppress his grin any longer.

"Hey Sasuke," he said with a calm voice.

"Oh my gosh! Hi Sasuke what are you doing here?" Sakura said as she walked back to the table holding two ice cream cones with a scoop of chocolate ice cream on each.

"I was just walking home from a meeting with the algebra team and thought you guys might be here so i stopped by to say hello," Sasuke said and smiled. "I hope i don't sound like a stalker to you."

"Not at all! I'm glad you came in, I wanted to talk to you and Naruto about something," Sakura said and sat next to Naruto.

"You've been keeping me waiting long enough, Sakura. What do you want to talk to us about?" Naruto said. Sasuke nodded.

"Well," Sakura began. She ate a spoonful of her ice cream before continuing. "A friend of mine, who doesn't go to our school, said I could bring some people to her party this Saturday and i decided i wanted to bring you guys!" she said with a huge grin and clapped her hands. Naruto smiled. He thought it would be fun to go to a party with his closest friends and also meet someone new. He looked at Sasuke who smiled and nodded.

"Okay, we're in," Naruto said. Sakura squealed with excitement.

"Believe me, you'll like her!" She said happily.

"like who?" a girl with long blonde hair asked from a booth next to theirs.

"Ino!!" Sakura squealed and hugged the blonde girl. Naruto and Sasuke smiled.

"Hi Ino," they said at the same time.

"Did you hear about Taya's party this Saturday?" Sakura asked Ino.

"Of course I did! I was the first one invited!" Ino said with a huge grin. "You boys better be going, too. I'm driving!" Ino said to the two boys sitting with Sakura.

"If you kill me with your crazy driving, stay away from my funeral," Naruto said to Ino with a soft laugh. she lightly punched him on the arm.

"Well, I better get going. My mom's probably worried," Sakura said and rolled her eyes. "you know how she is."

"Okay," Ino said and hugged Sakura. "See you at school tomorrow." Sakura nodded and headed for the door.

"Bye!" she said as the left the shop. Everyone said bye to her too and waved. Ino watched her leave while smiling and Naruto saw the dazed look on her face.

"You really should tell her, you know," he said. Ino was snapped out of her thoughts and sighed.

"Yeah, I know."

~*~*~


REVIEW!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY FIRST EVER FIC PLEEEEAASE!!!!!!!!