TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke's Back!! by Godaime Tsunade

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: It's seen in the story!!
Discalimer: I don’t own Naruto…but if I did…Sasuke would have never left Konoha.
Rating: Teen becoz of some language.
Summary: Sasuke decides to come back to secretly and in disguise Konoha…then, he found out that Sakura and Lee are engaged. So, Sasuke is like WTF?!!
A/n: Characters here are really OOCy…
Pls. review…


Chapter 1: Sasuke escapes


So in the anime, Sasuke joined Orochimaru to have power to kill his brother…
Yada, yada, yada….

Now, Sasuke is 22yrs. Old…..he decides to leave Orochimaru (they ain’t hooked up..)and go back to Konoha because he was tired of Orochimaru’s blabbing. And, he wanted to have friends and do something fun because everyday he does nothing but train and play cards with Kabuto, which really sucks because Kabuto always win which makes Sasuke really mad which makes him wanna beat the $#!+ outta Kabuto.

So, Sasuke plans to escape at midnight.

12:05 am
He sneaks out of his room, he tip toes,….he passes Orochimaru’s room…he sees him watching soap opera reruns. Sasuke tries his best not to laugh but it was too hilarious.
“HAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Then, he quickly covered his mouth. Luckily, Orochimaru didn’t hear him; he was too caught up in his soaps.

Then, Sasuke grabbed his camera and took a picture of Orochimaru crying while watching his soaps. Sasuke thought “Is he gay?”.

After that, he uploaded the pic into his computer and emailed it to Akatsuki.

Meanwhile, Akatsuki H.Q.

“Itachi-sama, you’ve got an email.” Kisame said.
Then, Itachi opens his mail.

Guy-I’m-gonna-kill-someday,
I’m sendin’ you this pic. Hope you puke to death.

Someone-better-than-you
“……..really cute..” Itachi said.
“Itachi-sama??” Kisame said.
“I’m gay and I love you, Kisame.”
“I love you too!!”
“I turned gay when I was watching soap operas.”
“We have a T.V.???”
(A/n: That was really disgusting..anyway, that was my sister’s idea…)

1:00 am (Orochimaru’s place)

Sasuke tries to escape again. He didn’t look in Orochimaru’s room but he heard Kabuto saying something.
“Orochimaru-sama, I love you…” Kabuto said.
“Sick…” Sasuke said.
Then, he took a video of Kabuto saying those disgusting words. After that, he uploaded it to his computer and emailed it in Kabuto’s email address to Akatsuki.
He typed…

Akatsuki,
Please watch this video. It shows who I really am.

Kabuto

2:00 am

So, Sasuke finally escaped….

He thought he’d disguise himselfbecause everyone in Konoha probably hates him.
But before that, he stopped by the Mist Country to find some clothes because what he wore made him look like a girl and it really made him look like $#!+.

After shopping, he got hungry so, he ate at a really stinky restaurant.

So…Sasuke was wearing a short raven-colored wig, a black shirt, mocha pants and his old shoes which really doesn’t fit him.

After 2 hours, he finally reached the town he betrayed which makes him a bastard (A/n: Sasuke fans pls. don’t kill me…I was just kidding..)
He enters Konoha and sees that nothing has changed.
“Tsk. This town still looks horrible…better find a place to stay…” Sasuke told himself.



A/n:That’s the end of chapter 1… I’m sorry it’s too short… Sakura will be coming in the next chapter..Pls. review it helps me make my work faster….
I’m open for ideas here…so pls. give me more ideas…>o<
If you think my title sucks..then pls. tell me a better one…