TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kyoto ni Koishitemasu by Makkura Arashi

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Summary: Naruto looked at his father and gestured to the dark beauty. That’s who I’m going to marry. But will Naruto still want the marriage when he finds out that the woman of his dreams is not a woman at all? But a very seme Sasuke? AU Yaoi

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto or any of the characters...kishimoto-sensei will not give me anyone! Not even Itachi though i belong to him! buaaaa

Chapter 1:

Hoof beats were thunderous as the company rode quickly up the hill. Their mission was of utmost importance; they had to meet General Uchiha Itachi, make plans and then leave. The young man they were guarding was not very talkative; he was more annoyed that he had not been sent for earlier. He wondered why everyone was tense, uneasy and what they were hiding from him.

At last they reached the house on top of the hill. The young man looked up as his brother the General, who had stepped out to greet him. They all crept inside in silence. After lighting a small lantern in the middle of the room, the men huddled around it.

Itachi looked at his young brother solemnly. “I have grave news for you, Sasuke. Otou-san has been killed in the last battle we have had. Lord Jiraiya might have a few more moves up his sleeve and that might be to obliterate us. After all we are the best clan, Orochimaru-sama has. So I have reached a decision.”

“When do we attack? Where will I find armour and such like?” Sasuke questioned, he didn’t want any of the details if he could get out there and lop off some heads he’d feel a lot better. After all he was samurai too.

Itachi shook his head. “Did you not hear what I said? I said they want to obliterate our clan, I cannot have you go into battle, and do you want us, the head family to be heirless? You will go into hiding and not show your face to anyone.”

“Hiding?” Sasuke snarled. “I am samurai too; I will not hide without honor like some coward. How could you ask this of me?”

Itachi glared at him. “I am head of the family now. I say you will hide yourself so as to continue the family line. You will leave today, to a geisha house in Kyoto. You will be disguised as a woman; you will have to learn quickly.”

“Kyoto! Isn’t that Prince Jiraiya’s stronghold? You want me to be a geisha in the midst of enemies?” Sasuke asked appalled. He didn’t want to be a woman and he didn’t want to be in the enemy base, when he couldn’t even chop one’s head off.

“That will be the perfect move. You will be our spy, no one will know of it. If I need someone killed then you can let me know their whereabouts…we all know that geisha houses are used for secret plans, all geisha are tight lipped…except for you. Kakashi will make sure you arrive there; he is our spy who has infiltrated Lord Jiraiya’s army.” Itachi smiled at him. “I expect you to learn quickly and do me proud, Otouto!”

Sasuke looked torn between agreeing that he would and protesting at going into hiding. He finally looked at the floor. “I will, Aniki. But what about Okaasan?

“I have her safe. But if we were to fall Sasuke, at least you will be completely safe. Make sure you do not get caught!”

“Hai, Aniki.”

“You will leave right now! Go.” Itachi grabbed Sasuke in quick hug.

Sasuke tried not cling to his brother. God knew whether he’d see his family again. Then he followed Shisui out the door quickly, not looking back. He waited while they tied the horses’ feet with rags so as not to make too much noise. Sasuke mounted and rode down the hill behind Shisui.

Japan was in the throes of a civil war. Two lords were fighting for the throne of the Shogun. The previous Shogun, Dan had died heirless leaving his wife Lady Tsunade to hold the position while the heir was decided. Jiraiya-sama had been rightfully elected by the council but Orochimaru-sama, had opposed the decision and attacked Jiraiya-sama.

Now the nation was split in two, those who believed that Orochimaru-sama had the right ideas of wanting to close Japan to all trade and keep the barbarians at bay and those who sided with agreed with Jiraiya-sama that Japan must open trade with other nations so as to be on par with them. The war had been ongoing for three months and apart from many men and sometimes women dying and families being obliterated, it hadn’t gotten anywhere yet.

Sasuke sighed. He had wanted to be a part of this war. He wanted to do his bit for the country, but now he was supposed to go into hiding, to be retrieved by the remnants of the Uchiha clan when the war ended. He scowled. Bad enough Itachi reaped all the fame and glory, but he also was in constant danger. Sasuke wished he could protect his brother and divert the danger even if only for a moment.

It took a whole night’s ride to reach the Gion district in Kyoto. Jiraiya-sama’s samurai patrolled the city relentlessly. Thy had left the horses outside the city and slipped in. Shisui at last ushered him into one of the geisha houses. The mother of the geisha house had once been one of the daughters of the lower branch of the Uchiha clan. She fed Sasuke a quick breakfast and then made him change into a light kimono and got him a bed in her room. None of the other girls caught sight of him. He slept all through the morning.

The next two weeks Sasuke was trained relentlessly by Mama-san, the mother of the geisha house. His training was difficult as he had to unlearn all the rules of etiquette for men and learn all the rules that women followed. Like the fact that he could not open the door standing as he was used to, but had to sit open it and then sit on the other side and close it. He had to learn to dance gracefully and she made sure he practiced the shamisen everyday for three hours in the night. Everything that the other girls had learnt in years Sasuke was made to learn in weeks.

He had to modulate his voice to sound like a woman; he had to paint his face perfectly, learn to walk on the tall platform shoes and how to be witty, shy, reserved, bold and beautiful at the same time. Mama-san assigned a woman called TenTen to be his older sister. TenTen was trustworthy and her former Danna the man she loved was on the side of the Uchiha clan.

Tenten taught him how to show glimpses of his skin to men, how to serve tea perfectly, how to catch a fan while dancing and most of all how to stop a man in his tracks with one look. At the end of the second week, Mama-san decided that he would do all right as he was a fast leaner and allowed him to accompany TenTen to the Hanamichi teahouse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke followed TenTen trying to take small short steps. He wondered what would happen if he were to teeter on these high shoes…he had never known women went through so much! He made sure he kept a pace behind TenTen bowing respectfully to all of her acquaintances and whispering a konnichiwa when he was introduced.

They reached the Hanamichi which was a large quaint tea house, with a lake and garden behind it. TenTen explained to him softly that they were to be serving some of Jiraiya-sama’s best lords. The lady at the tea house led them to a private banquet chamber. A few lords were all ready seated there. There the young Captain Nara, the genius of the Nara clan, Kiba from the Inuzuka clan, Lieutenant Lee from the rock clan.

TenTen smiled politely. “Ah, it is good to see you again, Lee-san. Please allow me to present my apprentice Kikumi-san. She is still very new to this, but she learns very fast.”

Sasuke bowed at the men with a small smile. He was feeling bitter that he was stuck with these idiots. In the next hour Sasuke was convinced that the men were all idiots. He wondered how Jiraiya-sama had tied with Orochimaru, when he had men like this as his warriors. The door slid open and the father’s of the men entered. Sasuke looked up and caught sight of a tall blonde man entering.

He bowed to everyone else. “I’m sorry we cannot begin the meeting yet, Naruto is late. He will be here in a few minutes.”

He’s late? Sasuke scoffed in his mind. Really who would be late to a meeting about the war strategy? He smothered a smirk; he was convinced that Orochimaru-sama would surely win. He looked up as the door slid open with a bang.

Immediately his eyes met pools of blue. Sasuke felt like he was drowning, he had never seen such bright blue eyes in Japan before…not even the other blonde’s man’s eyes were this blue. Slowly tearing his eyes away, he took in the whole face of the man.

Short blonde hair fell in messy bangs forming a halo around his face. The man was still staring at him Sasuke noted. Then slowly the blonde grinned. Sasuke felt his breathe catch; the man was so beautiful…

“Naruto, you’re late! Come inside and sit down now!” his father admonished.

Naruto’s smile disappeared as he took in his father’s annoyed look. He bowed to the others. “I am sorry, for the delay. Forgive me; let us begin if you please.”

He took his seat next to his father and opposite Sasuke. Sasuke smiled a bit, he had ample opportunity now to gaze at the beautiful blonde. The light blue gi set of the blue eyes even more, and the black hakama emphasized everything. He felt a little put out that TenTen would be serving the man. He noticed that the most unusual thing about the young blonde was that he had three perfectly symmetrical black scars on each cheek.

Suddenly blue eyes caught his and Sasuke realized he was staring. Naruto smiled at him again. “TenTen-san, you haven’t introduced your beautiful little sister to me yet.” He said his voice light and mellow.

TenTen smiled at Sasuke fondly. “Her name is Kikumi, Captain Naruto. I’m sorry for the rudeness.”

“Oh not at all, that is quite all right.” He said and then turned back to Sasuke, who had suddenly gotten busy with serving him some cha. Sasuke gently held back, his sleeve exposing a patch of perfectly smooth, lily white skin.

He could feel Naruto’s eyes on his wrist and quickly flipped it back. Then he lifted his eyes in his most flirtatious look managing to look shy as well. And the black eyes caught blue. They gazed at each other for a second before Naruto inclined his head in thanks. Sasuke turned back to Kiba who was seated next to him and began telling him about some joke he had heard.

Naruto watched him a little more and then turned to his father. “That is the kind of person I am going to marry.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I had to do this idea. I couldn’t not, it plagued me everywhere. You must read this with ‘Sayuri’s theme’ from memoirs of a geisha playing…it really sets the mood. Hope you like it, it gets better and lots more Sasu naru soon. Ja ne!

Taka