TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love you, dobe by saucywench20

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: First Lemon I have ever written. Tell me what you think.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Title: Love you, dobe

Stuff: ‘Tis my first lemon…tell me how it is…

Deep in the forest, feral growls and snarls could be heard echoing in the trees.

The future Rokudaime lay on his back on the soft grass, mewling helplessly at the advances of his mate.

Naruto’s jacket was folded in a haphazard manner, cushioning his head, his black undershirt had been ripped off and now lay around the duo in tatters. His pants were the only discernable article of clothing left on his lithe body . Strong hands ran up and down Naruto’s body as he gasped totally carried away by the sensation those hands provided.

Naruto mewled as he felt one of those hands pinch his left nipple, while a warm mouth engulfed the other.

“Aahh…m…more…p…please..,” Naruto panted.

The torture that those hands provided was so sweet. One ivory colored hand would tweak one nipple while the other hand massaged the noticeable bulge in Naruto’s pants.

“mmm…,” Naruto bit his bottom lip, clenching his eyes shut, “Gah…mmnn…Sa…Sasu..”

Sasuke paused in his ministrations to give his blonde lover a predatory smirk. He just loved to make his golden haired lover writhe and moan. Ever since becoming jounin, it was hard to get some very desirable private time with his kitsune. So each and every moment that they spent with each other was cherished.

Sasuke leaned down to his lover and kissed him softly on the lips.

“Who do you belong to saiai?,” Sasuke murmured, running his tongue along Naruto’s swollen lips.

“You,” Naruto whispered.

Sasuke smiled and pulled the blonde’s pants completely off. Sasuke’s smile grew wider at the fact that Naruto went commando today.

Sasuke wrapped one hand around his lover’s hardened flesh and began to slowly stroke said organ causing his lover to gasp.

“Who is it that you crave?,” Sasuke whispered huskily, as he bent down to suckle on a caramel colored nipple, causing his kitsune to bite down on his lower lip in an effort to restrain his cries.

“mmmm….y….y..,” Naruto tried to answer but ended up whimpering instead.

Sasuke was watching his lover as he suckled on the sensitized nipple and inwardly smirked.

“Who do you crave?,” Sasuke whispered again as he continued to torment the blond.

“Y..you,” Naruto stuttered, trying to maintain coherent thought at the stroking and suckling.

“Mmmm…,” Sasuke purred as he felt his own erection strain against his pants. He looked over his lover’s flush body and licked his lips with anticipation.

Who would have thought that Naruto would blush all over his body and so prettily at that?

“Well guess what koibito…,” Sasuke purred lustily as he positioned his head between the blonde’s legs and breathed on the blonde’s aching member, “I crave you as well.”

With that said Naruto’s cock was engulfed by the scorching heat of Sasuke’s mouth.

Naruto’s eyes shot open with pleasure at the feel of paradise, a.k.a. Sasuke’s mouth. His hands reached over to Sasuke’s head and his fingers dug into glossy raven locks as Sasuke’s head slowly bobbed up and down. Naruto looked towards Sasuke’s mouth and died a small death as he saw his organ melt into the brunet’s mouth over and over again.

Sasuke moaned softly, his mouth filled with his lover’s flesh, the vibrations of the moan shooting straight into the blond sending him into a massive heat.

Naruto could have died right then and there a happy, happy man.

Sasuke alternated between giving powerful sucks and swirling his tongue around the head of the blonde’s sensitive member. As he sucked on the blond, one of his hands dug into his pockets and retrieved a small bottle of lube. Sasuke expertly unbuttoned and pulled down his pants with one hand, snapped the cap off the lube with the other while moaning with his mouth full of Naruto.

He just loved being able to multitask.

His eyes trailed up his beloved’s body, to find that he was near completion.

Naruto’s eyes were squeezed tightly shut and was panting very harshly, ready to just let it all go.

Sasuke gently squeezed the base of Naruto’s member, effectively stopping the blonde’s impending release and earning a cross between a needy whimper and a husky growl.

‘Cute’

Sasuke squirted some of the lube onto his hands and rubbed them together, to warm up the normally cool substance.

Once it was warm enough, Sasuke spread Naruto’s legs and raised the tight, tanned behind into his lap, revealing a pink pucker.

Sasuke gazed at it, licking his lips hungrily.

Naruto looked at Sasuke’s face and shuddered in delight.

That face meant that he was going to be fucked within an inch of his life.

‘Goody!!’

Naruto forced his body to relax when he felt a finger wiggle it’s way through the tight ring of muscle that was his ass.

Sasuke bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from releasing a lusty growl. Naruto’s body felt like it was trying to swallow his finger. Sasuke became much harder as he imagined himself buried to the hilt in his dobe.

As Naruto loosened up sufficiently, Sasuke added another finger and began a scissoring motion that left Naruto getting hotter by the second. A third finger was added and Naruto winced slightly. The third always hurt just a little bit.

Sasuke noticed his beloved’s slight pain and searched around inside of the blond for that special spot.

After a few attempts…

“AHH!!! SASUKE!!!”

‘Found it!!’

Sasuke touched that special place within Naruto a few more times, again bringing his lover to the brink and then, to Naruto’s disappointment, stopped.

Before Naruto could complain, Sasuke positioned himself over his lover’s prepared entrance and pushed himself in. Naruto felt a bit of pain and Sasuke, again noticing his beloved’s discomfort, stroked the blonde’s member to distract him.

Naruto moaned at being stroked. Inwardly he had to hand to Sasuke.

He really did pay attention to detail.

Sasuke groaned as he felt Naruto’s body drawing him in as when he was fully seated within his blonde it took every ounce of will not to pound into his lover immediately. He allowed his dobe a few moments to adjust.

Naruto sighed dreamily at the sensation of being filled to the brim with his lover’s flesh and tentatively thrust to signal that he was ready.

Sasuke got the message loud and clear.

Inner Sasuke cheered for joy, he was about to die of horniness.

Sasuke began thrusting deeply and slowly, in a slightly teasing fashion, with the purpose of driving his lover wild. With each thrust he would gently tease that very special place within the blonde. Not applying enough force to satisfy, just brushing against it. Naruto whimpered at the feel of Sasuke thrusting deeply inside of him, teasing him. He nearly growled at the slow pace that the brunet had taken.

Desperate times called for desperate measures…

“Sasuke…,” Naruto whimpered, with his hottest pout and best ‘FUCK ME!!!’ expression, “Faster…please…”

Normally Sasuke would prolong the blonde’s torture as much as possible but (1) he was too horny (2) Naruto felt like heaven and (3) Naruto gave him the most arousing hungry look that he had ever seen in his life.

The pace picked up, sending dizzying waves of passion up and down both of their bodies.

“Yes…yea…mmm…,” Naruto sighed and whimpered as Sasuke started fucking him faster and harder, paying special attention to hitting that special place in him. Naruto flexed his inner muscles involuntarily, his body seemingly trying to make sure that Sasuke never ever leave.

“Aah..aaa…haa..haaaaaAAAAA!!!…Naruto….so good…so fucking good…,” Sasuke growled, feeling those hot tight muscles draw him in and squeeze.

Sasuke kissed Naruto and he started thrusting even harder, giving the blonde everything that he got.

“Mmmmm…Sasu…mmm..”

Naruto felt the familiar coil of heat trail down his spine. The sensation of being fucked hard and the feeling of his organ being rubbed by Sasuke’s delicious stomach was too much for his body to bear for too long.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! SASUKE!!!!!,” Naruto threw his head back and screamed, as he spurted out wave after wave of release on his and Sasuke’s stomachs and blacked out.

Sasuke felt his lover’s muscles clench his cock tightly, the hot wet substance hitting his stomach and Naruto’s animalistic scream led him over the edge.

“….NARUTO….SO FUCKING TIGHT!!!!…AAAHH!!!..,” Sasuke roared as he came, filling his blonde with his cum, so much so that it leaked out of the tight tanned rear. He then slumped over Naruto in exhaustion.

Sasuke looked at Naruto’s face and smirked.

His adorable little dobe-chan fainted.

Sasuke propped himself up with his arms enough to reach Naruto caramel colored throat and then bit down enough to bruise but not draw blood, claiming his dobe.

Satisfied with his mark, Sasuke nuzzled into his lover’s neck for a quick nap.

His final thoughts before going off to dreamland were, ‘Love you, dobe.’