TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shy Crushes by Sheena_X_Zelos

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or anything related. It all belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

S.Z.: I’ve fallen in love with this couple all over again and to celebrate that, I’ve come here with a whole new SasuXNaruXSasu fanfic. The feelings between them are mutual so I don’t know really what it so I put it like that. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this fic to all of the yaoi fans out there, you guys make me smile! Enjoy the story! ^_^

Shy crushes
Chapter one: A night in the cabin

After all the time that they’ve spent together Naruto finally realized what was making him feel so weird around his raven haired teammate… it was a shy crush…
It all started out as a petty rivalry between the two. Naruto could constantly be seen shouting useless insults at the cold dark haired Shinobi. He would fight with passion to try and match Sasuke’s moves, so he could surpass him but around the end, Naruto could catch himself not staring at Sasuke to know his moves but to just admire the boy…
Sasuke was getting taller, his muscles becoming more visible with time, his hair getting longer as it hung breezily in his face over the hitai-ate he wore across his forehead, his eyes dark and filled with pain that Naruto was beginning to sense more and more. He started to be able to read Sasuke like a book and know whatever he was feeling at that moment in time. Sasuke began to become the world to him…
It got to the point where Naruto would blush at close contact like if they were spying on a mission and they were close and trying to be silent. He kind of figured that Sasuke knew about it but he tried to make himself believe that Sasuke was clueless, but of course he of all people would know that Sasuke could never be that clueless.
It was cute though, like a little school boy crush that he would have on a girl, but only in this case, it was a boy and a really handsome one. He knew how good looking Sasuke was and it only caused him to be more sheepish and blush ever more around him. Sasuke was in his thoughts day and night and it was really hard to control. The feelings grew higher and higher yet he never got anywhere in telling Sasuke how he felt. All this only served to make his shy crush into a growing passionate love for the boy…
He would have enticing dreams about Sasuke at night, where he would be in a bed room with him and he would be awaiting the raven haired boy to come near…
The tension between them grew… Naruto could feel it and so could Sasuke…
Sasuke, on his side knew that Naruto was acting weird and it was amusing to him…
It was amusing to him that Naruto’s insults became lamer and lamer. It was amusing to him that Naruto would blush anytime he’d look his way. It was amusing to believe that the blonde liked him because after all that, Sasuke had a shy crush on him as well…
Sure Sasuke didn’t show it as much as Naruto did, but the passion inside him was building and the love was definitely there… Naruto was his everything.
It was a string of awkward moments between them. It was beginning to become obvious on both sides that they wanted to share sweet love together and to be with each other. People mature and feelings do too so on a night when Naruto was 15 and Sasuke had just turned 16, the tension went at an all time high…

“Naruto, what are you doing on the floor?” said Kakashi coming into a room of the cabin they were staying in.

“Sasuke got to the bed before I did…”

“Nonsense… we’re on a mission, we need the both of you at top strength and we’re up north for heaven’s sake, it’s way too cold to be sleeping on the floor… the both of you are to sleep in that bed I don’t care what you say…” Kakashi went to the door “…now Sakura and I are going to patrol; you two get your rest…” finished Kakashi sternly, and out he walked.

“Come on loser…” said Sasuke.

Naruto felt a blush come on his cheeks. He was really gonna sleep in the same bed as Sasuke. He got up and slowly slipped underneath the thick blankets. He was self conscious being in nothing but boxers next to the love of his life but felt a bit better when he noticed Sasuke wearing the same thing as him. But then it hit him that Sasuke was wearing the same thing as him and he began to blush even more.
Sasuke had a sudden urge to play with his love… tease him a little… sure it was cruel but hey, he’s Sasuke Uchiha.
Now Naruto had been back on to Sasuke trying to get some sleep when he heard Sasuke speaking softly to him.

“Look at me Naruto…”

Naruto gave a quiet gasp as his eyes shot open.

“W-why…?” he asked nervously.

“Turn around and face me…” he brushed a finger over the sensitive skin of the blonde’s neck.

Tingles went through Naruto’s whole body as he turned.
They were both lying on their sides looking at each other. Naruto looked to the side when all of a sudden he felt Sasuke’s cold hand on his face, making him turn back into his gaze. Naruto’s face grew hot, and his heart was pounding in his chest. The glow of the moon was entering through the window and the blonde noticed Sasuke’s perfect face highlighted by the moon. He was breathtaking. Naruto knew that if looked at him any longer like this he would go crazy. Looking at him and not being able to touch was too much. He tried to turn away but Sasuke wouldn’t allow it.

“How come you don’t want to look at me?” he asked softly.

“I-its n-not that S-S-Sasuke… b-believe me…” the blonde managed to stutter.

“But I want to look at you…” he edged closer very slowly. Naruto wanted to touch lips desperately with him. The blonde’s mouth began to water as Sasuke continued speaking “…I want to look at all of you… see everything…”
Could this really be happening? All of Naruto’s wishes and dreams coming true at this moment? His breath became a little heavier as Sasuke edged closer and closer, his hand now placed on Naruto’s neck. Naruto closed his eyes awaiting a kiss that never came…

“I told you to look at me… open your eyes…”

Naruto opened his eyes and realized Sasuke was a mere half inch from his face.

“Sasuke…”

“’Night Naruto…” Sasuke turned around and pretended to sleep…

Although the night was cold, Naruto definitely wasn’t feeling that. The blood in his veins was pumping fast and heatedly through him; he came –this- close to kissing the love of his life but then it hit him… he was being made fun of. Sasuke had been teasing him and as he pieced that together in his head he was embarrassed that he had so easily fallen for it. He couldn’t stand to be this near to Sasuke anymore so he got up, grabbed a spare blanket and went on the floor…
In the middle of the night, Sasuke awoke and regretted what he had done to his love. He had truly humiliated him, and he felt bad. He sat up and noticed Naruto on the floor shaking in his sleep, although he looked so adorable down all curled up into a ball. He got up, took the rest of the blankets and layed down with the blonde…
Although the blonde was shaking from the cold, there was still a warmth that made Sasuke feel so good holding him like this. All cuddled in the thick blankets, Sasuke spooned Naruto for the rest of the night…

To be continued…