TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tortured Beyond Repair by DarkAngel19881

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This story contains torture
Naruto sits in a dark prison, his eyes on the floor, wondering how in the heck he had ended up in this situation waiting to see if he would get life imprisonment or death. If the council had their way, Naruto knew which way the conviction would go, let's just say he wouldn't drawing in any more air. Frowning, Naruto shifted in attempt to get comfortable, but seeing how his feet were shackled to the floor and his hands cuffed. He didn't think he could even begin to find a comfortable position. Tears filled his eyes, Naruto couldn't even begin to understand how he'd gotten here. The day had started out normal enough, Naruto and his team had had their training as usual. After that though is when things started going wrong, first off, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi were sent on a mission and Naruto was told that he was to remain in the village. That of course had sent warning bells off, why would his team be sent off without him? It didn't take Naruto long to find out, a villager had approached the council, knowing of Tsunade's close relationship with Naruto. The villagers had spun a tale of Naruto attacking their helpless child leaving it permanently scarred and disabled. Naruto had immediately shouted when he had been brought before the council that he was Innocent, he worked hard to protect the village, not harm it. Why would he want to harm anyone? Naruto had tried to explain that the reasons why it hadn't been him, but the Council refused to listen. No one wanted to hear what the demon brat had to say. There was no way that he could possibly be innocent of the crime with which he was being charged.

Naruto knew that Tsunade was working her hardest to convince the Council of his innocence but Naruto doubted that even she would get anywhere with it. Once the Council made up their minds, it was made up and Naruto would have to deal with the consequences. Swallowing, Naruto stared down at the floor, wondering if he would be going to meet his parents before the end of the week. If the council had their way, Naruto would have been executed already, only Tsunade was standing in their way. Naruto closed his eyes, his heart hurting because once again the village refused to see Naruto as a protector instead of a destroyer. Would that opinion ever change? He doubted it, no matter how hard he worked, nothing ever seemed good enough.

Tears filled his eyes and fell down his face, Naruto wasn't scared for himself, no he could handle whatever punishment the council decided to hand out, he was afraid for his friends to have to deal with whatever the outcome of his punishment would be. He had the feeling he would soon be taking his last breath, he didn't want his friends to grieve for him. He wanted them to be okay with whatever happened even if it was hard.

"Naruto" A soft voice spoke in the darkness, causing Naruto to raise his head and look towards the bars that held him imprisoned.

"Tsuande" Naruto answered just as quietly, attempting to hide his fear.

"What has the Council decided?" Naruto asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"I was able to talk them out of a death sentence, but I am afraid the punishment they settled for it just as bad as a death sentence." Tsunade answered hating that the young man she had come to love as a brother, was going to have go through with this. "They want you to be lashed fifty times in public." Tsunade said.

"That's more than enough to kill me." Naruto said quietly closing his eyes. Leave it to the council to find an option that would cause Naruto even more pain. He just hoped that his teammates wouldn't be there to see it. He would do anything to spare them that kind of pain.

"I am ordered to not heal you, if you survive the whipping." Tsuande said and Naruto knew she hated the punishment just as much as he did.

"They just want to see me suffer." Naruto pointed out quietly knowing that at this point there was nothing he could do to get out of it. "They want me to suffer until I die."

"I wish I could change things" Tsunade whispered tears in her eyes, she didn't want this for Naruto. No one deserved to have to go through this.

"There is one thing you can do." Naruto said quietly, as he watched two Nin dressed in black approaching him.

"What's that?" Tsuande asked, knowing that she would do whatever Naruto asked of her, especially if these were to be his last moments.

"Make sure my teammates aren't there to witness it." Naruto asked his eyes pleading with her to make this last wish happen.

"I will." Tsunade promised wishing she could ease the fear in his eyes. Naruto should never have to be afraid.

"Time for your punishment Uzumaki." the guards sneered, laughing at the fear they saw in the fox boys eyes.

"DO NOT mock him." Tsuande glared at the guards. Heads were going to roll for what this boy was about to go through, and it would start with the villagers that accused Naruto of doing such a horrible crime.

"For once, The Council's orders override yours Lady Hokage." The guards said as the entered Naruto's cell, and unchained him from the floor. Shoving him roughly out of the cell, the guards turn and sneer at The Hokage.

"By the way the Council expects you to be sitting on the front row while, Fox boy is getting punished." turning around the guards continue shove Naruto along the hall. Tsunade only stands there, her hands clinched into fists, she would bring hell upon the council once this was over, even if she had to start a civil war to do it. Naruto deserved more respect than this. No one who knew Naruto would ever believe him to be capable of such a crime.

Her expression growing dark, Tsuande headed towards the center or town where the punishment was to be held. Naruto was already changed to a pole with his bare back to the crowd. Tsunade scowled at the laughter and cheers that she heard. Could they not see that what they were doing was wrong?

"Lady Hokage is finally here." Homura stated "When we can get on with the punishment." Tsuande winces as she watches the man raise the whip and then send it flaying into Naruto's back, her heart broke hearing the broken scream escape Naruto's mouth. She didn't know how she was going to endure this, it was almost too much for her to bear.

Within only a few lashes Naruto's back was ripping to shreds and covered in blood, he was barely conscious as he struggled to hold himself up. It wouldn't do for the council to see him as weak, and unable to take the punishment that they had deemed necessary.

After several more lashes, Naruto found he could no longer hold himself up and he allowed himself to fall to his knees. When was this agony going to end? Yet, another lash landed on an already open spot on his back, and Naruto found himself screaming. Agony tore through him and Naruto feared for his sanity.

As Naruto began to lose consciousness, he saw a head of silver, pink and black and knew that his teammates would be there to see his final moments. He didn't want them to see him in this much pain, especially Sasuke, but he knew nothing could be done now. Naruto closed his eyes, giving himself over to the blackness that had been slowly taking him over.

Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi could only stare in horror at the sight that was before them, their teammate was chained to a post and the life was being whipped out of him. What had happened while they were gone that Naruto deserved this kind of treatment. Unable to do anything about it, they can only watch as the guard finishes beating Naruto to a pulp, declaring Naruto close to death. The council demanded that Naruto remain chained to the post until after he passed away. They knew he would die from the deep wounds that he suffered.

Scowling at the council, Sasuke left and found the Hokage with tears pouring down her face. Sasuke knew that witnessing the whole event had been even more painful for her.

"why aren't you helping him?" Sasuke demanded angry that this situation had occurred in the first place. Before he had left for the mission he remembered the fight he had gotten into with Naruto; it had been bad, if Kakashi hadn't been there, Sasuke was sure that they would have killed themselves. All because Sasuke was stupid and refused to admit that Naruto was a friend. Lord knows how much Sasuke's words had to have hurt the blond haired boy.

"The Council ordered me not to heal him" Tsuande said numbly, brokenly. "They don't want him to live."

"I don't care what the council says." Sasuke said from between clinched teeth "I don't care about what they think Naruto done to deserve this. I'm sure he didn't do anything to warrant this kind of punishment. Naruto needs help or he will die." Sasuke glared at The Hokage before making his way to his unconscious friend. Blood was everywhere, making Sasuke sick to his stomach. He wasn't sure how Naruto could survive this kind of blood loss, but he would do everything in his power to make sure that he did.

"Hang on Naruto." Sasuke murmured as started pulling at the chains that held a very limp Naruto. Tears pooled in Sasuke's eyes. What had happened while they were gone? he should have known something was up when they'd had to go on a mission without Naruto. Somebody had to have this planned for a long time.
Growling, Sasuke kept pulling at the chains, knowing that without help he wouldn't be getting Naruto out of here.

"Stand back Sasuke." Kakashi told him, as he went through the signs for the lightening blade, within moments Naruto was lying on the ground.

"If you help him" a villager cried out "you are committing treason."

"The only ones committing treason are the ones that allowed it to happen in the first place." Tsuande said before turning to Kakashi who had kneeled down and picked the unconscious boy up.

"Take him out of the village." Tsuande told him "I will be along shortly, I will not abandon him to die like the Council would so easily do."

"You are committing treason Lady Hokage." A villager commented and Tsunade turned and looked at him.

"The Council just started war, don't lecture me on treason." she growled as she watched Kakashi and his team take off with Naruto. She feared what this would do to Naruto's mind. She only hoped they could bring him back from the edge of darkness that he was about to journey into.