TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Television by Starapple

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Because sometimes, Naruto's thoughts are fun to play with. I still stand by my statement that this is a gratuitous ficlet. Unfortunately it now has a closing part tacked onto the end. Beware the ooc-ness, 1st POV & TWT.
I knew there was something rather wrong about this whole set-up from the very beginning. You know when you embark on a course of action and all you can think to yourself is that it is going to go Horribly Wrong? That's what I was thinking. Could you blame me?

Sasuke invited me into his home – my first Very Bad Mistake was accepting.

Then after playing cards and eating and doing completely normal things like calling each other asshole and bastard, he offered to let me stay the night. So that I wouldn't have to go outside at night. I made my second Very Bad Mistake, and accepted. By now I was starting to get a little bit suspicious, but I decided to keep going. Now that I was speedily hurtling along the Road of Doom, I may as well continue, right?

It wasn't as if Sasuke's home wasn't nicely laid out or something, and there was no denying that he had good food. Or knew how to cook. Or, in his very big favour, refused to let me wash up in fear that Things Would Break. I like that.

Still, not letting me out on the streets late at night? What kind of fool did he take me for? That must be the weakest excuse I've ever heard, I mean; does he think I'm stupid?

That said, I must be stupid to have actually agreed. Yeah. He knew I was stupid. I could kick myself for falling into such an obvious trap, I didn't want to be stuck here with him because I knew I would do something else that was also very stupid.

For a while I controlled myself. I kept reminding myself why even thinking about kissing Sasuke would be a Very Bad Idea – the complications, upsetting team balance, Sakura & Co killing me, Kakashi's perverted remarks, Iruka's upset wails. There were many overwhelming reasons why I should keep my distance from Sasuke on the other side of the couch. So I kept on watching the television, and Sasuke quite happily left it at that.

Or so I thought. He was devious, I knew it and – guess what – stupidly forgot it. I let my guard down, I didn't even notice him draw closer and closer until our thighs were touching. I didn't notice the blinking time display on his video recorder turn to 2200 hours.

I did however, notice him switch the channel. The documentary on turtles was boring anyway, so it isn't as if I minded, but then I saw what he switched to. Some program with lots of naked... flesh... and moaning. I glanced up at Sasuke who, damn him, was smirking as if this was all perfectly normal.

Come on? How was this even remotely normal? Who watches the porn free views with their friend sitting next to them?

"Sasuke?" I nearly growled out, wondering why the hell he hadn't changed the damn channel. Because this wasn't going to end very well, I was about to pounce on this idiot and screw him senseless.

"What Naruto?" he asked, with that deliberate innocent tone developed especially to frustrate and irritate the fuck out of me.

"Change the channel." I demanded, firmly, pulling my eyes away from the moving bodies on the screen and slightly to the left where there was nothing but pure wall.

"Make me." He dared, and after all, can you blame me for lunging at him? I mean, it was that or embarrassing myself in front of him. I landed on top of him, our chests touching, while he held the remote far above the both of us.

A rather loud, drawn out moan from the television made both of us stop.

This is when I made my last Very Bad Mistake. I kissed him, because I thought, what else could possibly Go Wrong after all this? Sure, Sasuke may be a tease but this would shut him up and then he'd turn the goddamn channel to something more appropriate and damn he kissed back really well.

So much for that theory.

It was hot. I mean, the way he pressed those lips to mine, sliding down my throat, my heart suddenly beating that much faster. Blood roared in my ears, but I heard the remote drop to the floor, his hands came forward and buried themselves in my hair, kissing me harder until I was left whimpering rather shamelessly in his grasp. I felt hot, him licking at my neck, sucking gently at my pulse until I felt as if every single bone in my body had been reduced to mush.

I couldn't help my hands roaming down his sides, finding the end of his t-shirt to slide my hands up against soft skin, couldn't help the slight grin stolen between hitched breathing when he moaned against my neck. His fingernails scratched gently at my scalp, sending shooting pulses of arousal down to my spine, making me buck helplessly against him.

"Oh fuck." He hissed out, pushing me over until we were side by side on the narrow couch, making it easier for us to touch each other. His hands were cold as they hovered above my skin, teasing touches, feather light against my nipples leaving me gasping for breath. His features swam before me, lips descending to kiss mine hungrily, swallowing my cries as his hands found their way to the back of my trousers, pushing our hips together. Rocking us slowly together. Squashed between his broad body and the back of the couch I felt stifled, unable to breathe with moans coming from both of us, the sound of slick lips kissing, the sounds coming from the television, the deliberately slow rocking of hips together.

I attacked his jaw, moving down to his neck, leaving his shirt rolled under his arms like mine to clutch his head. His hands moved to my front, fingering the zipper and I swore I could have died right there and then, his hands on the front of my trousers, nimbly opening the buttons and pulling the zipper down. I lifted my hips a little, letting him push the trousers down a bit while I continued to leave bright marks on his neck.

He opened his own trousers, pushing them past his hips, then crushing ours back together. My hands drifted down to his buttocks, feeling them, massaging them harshly. Our boxers were in the way but I was so hard and so ready I could care less, cared even less when a hand went down my boxers, gripping me while the other caressed my stomach easily.

Harsh pants broke the air, mine, as he slowly stroked, my hips snapping towards him in demand for something harder, faster. I felt afloat, aware of the burning need at the bottom of my spine, wanting nothing more than to come. I trailed a hand from his head down along his arm, ran it idly across his stomach, teasing him though his boxers, then reached in and grasped him, rewarded with a shuddering moan. His head dropped down to my shoulder, drowning me in black hair as he shivered against me, hips pumping.

We both sped up, hands on each other, pulling, stroking, running thumbs over each other, him sucking on my collar bone while I bit his ear lightly, hot breath running over him. He tightened his grip on me, and I mewled, coming into his waiting hand, followed not a moment later by him.

For a moment there was nothing but pure silence, even the quick rush of blood in the ears was muted, me dimly aware that the free preview had ended a while back. Our hands still down each other's boxers.

He pulled his head up, and we looked into each other's eyes.

I suppose if I was committed to this rather Stupid Road, I may as well go ahead and kiss him again.


+++


I woke up the next morning with a bad taste in my mouth and the wispy recollection of something monumental having happened. It took me a while – in line with all other things in my life I was blessed with a foul & unwilling memory, particularly in the mornings.

Nevertheless, it came back to me, all the past happenings of the night. And along with that, I came to many startling conclusions, which had the effect of rendering me absolutely scared. What the Hell Had I Done?

Where was Sasuke? Where was I – A bed, good, sheets, my boxers – not naked okay but clean wait how? Why? Eveningkissingmaking out his hands… wait, somewhere and I wished the pounding headache brought on by the confusion would just go away!

Then I smelt it. Breakfast. I was tempted to use this particular moment in time to make a hasty escape. Pretend it had never happened. Pretend I had never been so stupid as to kiss Sasuke and - .

He’d wanted it, right? That made sense. He had instigated it after all. I sat up in the bed, throwing off the covers, still unsure. Did I stay? Did I go? Did Sasuke leave so I could make my escape or was it just his way of letting me Freak in private?

In any case the decision was made for me, Sasuke appeared in the door way all shaggy and sleepy, barefoot with those tight white shorts he favoured.

“Come eat.” He said. I tried to avoid his eyes. He was avoiding mine. Damn it. Why was he making this so much more difficult than it needed to be? He was being more of an idiot than usual, and then he turned away, presenting me with his back and dammit I felt an urge to take him in my arms.

Oh Fuck.

Shit. Shit Shitty shit. Sakura is going to kill me. Kakashi will never shut up. Iruka was going to have a heart attack and nothing was ever going to be the same again.

I knew all of this.

When had this Silly Crush become so much more? Why did I want to wake like this every morning?

Breakfast.

He wanted me to stay. That is what it said. I scrambled out of the bed, throwing the bed sheets on the floor as I flew out of the room and down the hallway towards the kitchen. He was standing at the window. Avoiding me. My eyes flickered to the table, neatly set with two plates and steaming cups of chai. Where was this headed? Stupid. He turned around to look at me, determination plain on his face and I knew what was about to happen, he was about to tell me that it Would Be Fine, to Go Away and … Pretend. I didn’t want that. Didn’t need it.

“No-wait Sas’ke….”

“It’s fine…I’m-“ I could hear it on his voice, the regret. We’d both gotten what we wanted but we hadn’t really thought out the consequences.

“Don’t you even dare. Don’t.” I forestalled the apology. I didn’t want to hear it. I pulled out a seat, flinging myself on it. Waiting for breakfast. Because really, when it comes to cooking, he is Damn Good. It’d be stupid to have breakfast pretending everything was fine, so moving along with my own rapidly approaching Doom and very much aware that Stupidity (or perhaps… Fate?) was intent on ruining my life I would do exactly that. And Provoke the Living Daylights out of Sasuke. “So, come on, give me my damn breakfast already, teme.”

I could feel Sasuke glaring at me, trying to figure out what the hell it is that I was doing. How was I to know? He was half to blame and really needed to catch a clue fast. Idiot. The glare lingered. “No, seriously now Sasuke, get on with it. I’m hungry.” The force on my back waned in intensity.

Food appeared in front of me, shoved down from the pan. It looked better than bread and butter. I don’t know if it was because I didn’t have to cook it or because Sasuke had cooked it.

He murmured it under his breath when he came back and sat down. “Time to eat.”

I watched him under lashes, suddenly feeling wiser after yesterday. I’d seen him, face flushed, a cocky grin on his face. One that I had wiped off later. I could feel the heated blush on my own cheeks as I thought of last night. Breakfast disappeared within moments. We sat, not looking at each other for a moment. Then Sasuke leant up, making to take my plate. Of its own Volition, my hand moved. Covering his. He looked up, and again, my hand was Doing Its Own Thing, sort of massaging his hand and he was really quite handsome when he was trying not to smirk that annoying smug smile of his and… and….

Oh fuck it. I leant up and kissed him. He tasted of food, and this time our eyes met. Damn him and the damn television. I pulled away, and he returned to taking the plates while I went back to his room and dressed in my old gear. When I came back he was putting away the dishes and regarding me with those deep eyes of his.

“So.” He asked. And didn’t. Hated how he did that. Smug. Irritating. Fuck.

“I’ll be back…” I said, noticing the frown forming on his face – it was enough for me. I hated and loved it. “So… see you around ten tonight?”

I vehemently demanded my face to kick the unseemly blush off it, immediately. It didn’t help that Sasuke was smirking and it was so unbelievably antagonizing & hot. I crossed the distance between us, grabbing him by the waist, pushing him back against the cupboards of the kitchen, kissing him thoroughly. And then I stormed out.

Stupid boy.

But I knew the smile was there, following me out of the Uchiha grounds. Dammit.

Oh well.


THE END