TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


On the Way Back to Konoha by blueheart

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Oh naughty ninjas...they are prolly about 19 years or so in this fic. Expect some yaoi in the future chapters...
Naruto, who had been ahead of the others for quite some time now, stopped as the forest opened to reveal the small mountain village. A small sigh escaped his lips as he realized that their traveling would be coming to an end for the day. Somewhere within the walls of the town, a bed and a bowl of steaming ramen awaited his tired feet and his empty stomach. He gazed upon the welcoming site for another moment before mustering the last of his energy to call out to his teammates.

“Bakas, hurry up!! I’m hungry,” called the blonde-haired ninja into the dark woods behind him. As his shout echoed into the evening sky, a grumbling Sakura and a glaring Sasuke emerged from amongst the trees.

“Naruto! There was really no reason to shout!” Sakura stomped up to him, her shoulder length pink hair swinging furiously behind her. Despite their nineteen years, Naruto stuck out his tongue in response and Sakura swung her heavily laden pack at his head. As he ducked and narrowly avoided a serious head injury, Sasuke brushed somberly passed both of them without so much as a glance.

“Angry at the world as usual, Sasuke?” Naruto ran up to his companion and landed a friendly, though heavy, slap on his back. Sasuke brushed him away with a shoulder shrug and continued to trudge silently onward. Soon Sakura had caught up with them and together the three walked the last few steps to their evening sanctuary.

As they stepped through the wooden archway leading to the village, they were greeted by one of the most beautiful ninjas Naruto had ever seen. Her beauty rivaled Sakura’s and she appeared many times more graceful. As they approached, the young woman smiled and greeted them.

“Welcome to our village, fellow ninjas. If you would be so kind, please follow me to my father’s inn. We have been alerted to your presence by your Hokage who asks that we tend to all your needs.” She smiled brightly, her bright blue eyes sparkling and her long black hair blowing in the cool autumn breeze. Naruto watched spellbound as she stepped toward him and linked her arm with his.

“My name’s Ryoko. I’m the daughter of the owner of the Inn.” As she said this, Ryoko began to walk and Naruto followed as though in a daze. Her overwhelming beauty, mixed with his exhaustion and gnawing hunger, seemed to have turned him into a complete idiot and it wasn’t until Sakura pulled him back that he realized how vulnerable he’d been for those few seconds.

“How can we be sure that what you say is true?” Sakura stepped toward Ryoko, her hand tightly gripping one of her kunai. “Ninjas operate covertly. Their position is never revealed during their missions, not even by a Hokage.”

“Oh please, little cherry blossom, spare me the lecture.” Ryoko replied calmly. “My father was once a notorious gambler like your Tsunade and they have much history together. During an exchange the two held recently, Tsunade mentioned that you three would be passing through our town and we promised that you would receive excellent care during your time in our small village.”

“Well, I have absolutely no problem with that!” Naruto declared and he glared at Sakura until she returned her weapon to her pouch. Ryoko laughed lightly and grabbing Naruto’s tanned and muscular arm, she again began heading for the supposed inn. Sasuke, who had remained silent during the exchange, began to follow his enchanted companion but Sakura remained beneath the welcome arch for a good minute, astonishment and disgust apparent on her generally composed face. She watched the three fade into the gathering darkness and surprisingly, she felt hurt and left out. She felt ousted, as though her place as the boys’ only female companion, the most sought after boys in all of Konoha, had been ripped from her grasp. They had been stolen from her unmercifully, and whether it was jealousy or something bigger, she felt overwhelmed and instead of following them, walked off alone in another direction.

“Sooooo, Ryoko, how old are you?” Naruto asked as he eased his hand into hers. In response, she squeezed his playfully and shook back her heavy, dark hair. Sasuke snorted obnoxiously, but the whiskered shinobi watched on in awe.

“I’m eighteen, silly.” She replied, giggling.
“Haha…so I’m older!” Naruto exclaimed triumphantly.

“Only by a year, baka…” Sasuke interrupted, not trying to hide the loathing in his gravelly voice. Naruto merely glanced at his friend and then returned his gaze to the ravishing Ryoko.

“Here we are! Welcome to the Village Inn!” She let go of Naruto’s hand and ran up the wooden staircase that led to a polished wrap-around deck. “Please enjoy!” She exclaimed before disappearing into the house. The two men could hear her announcing their arrival to her family and a moment later, two more young girls, along with an older man and woman, appeared before they had even reached the top step.

“Welcome!” The older woman exclaimed as she wrapped her plump arms around them in a warm hug. “We feel so honored by your presence!” The two struggled away and emerged breathlessly only to be greeted in the same manner by the two younger girls.

“Hello! Hello!” They exclaimed excitedly as they jumped up and down before the two ninjas. “We are Ryoko’s younger sisters!!”

After a few minutes of awkward small talk with the family, Ryoko reappeared from within the inn, clothed in a short, low cut purple kimono. Her hair was piled on her head and held in place by beautiful, lavender and rhinestone hairpieces that looked like large, open flowers. Naruto’s mouth opened wide in admiration as he noticed the faint, but carefully applied, make-up brightening her already radiant features. As she smiled at him, he blushed and was surprised to realize that he was very nervous and even a little flustered by her.

“Where are you off to Ryoko?” The woman asked somewhat disapprovingly.

“I want to take Naruto and his friend out on the town, mother!” She replied easily as she bent over to give her sisters a kiss and a hug good night, while simultaneously giving Naruto an unobstructed view of her cleavage.
“I think the boys are most likely tired from their long journey.” Her father began. “They have no time to waste on such frivolous-

“No, a relaxing evening out on the town is just what we need, right, Sasuke?” Naruto cut in eagerly. “After we check in, we just need to clean up a bit and we’ll be set. It’s been so long since we’ve had a break from working.” He smiled sheepishly and looked imploringly at his fellow ninja.

“Do whatever you want, Naruto.” Sasuke replied sullenly. “I have my own business to attend to…”

“Shady as ever, Sasuke-kun.” Naruto grumbled as he followed Ryoko and her family into the house. A few moments later, their living arrangements had been secured and paid for. Naruto spirited around for the next ten minutes getting changed and cleaned up, while Sasuke lay on the bed with his hands behind his head. For a fleeting moment, he thought of Sakura and where she had disappeared off to but he was soon distracted as Naruto emerged from the shower, dripping wet, his muscles gleaming in the lamplight.
He had become much taller in the past few months, Sasuke noticed. With his some odd six feet, he towered over his fellow teammates and surpassed them in strength as well. His determination had long since paid off and he now had the talent and skill that would suit him for Hokage. Naruto's looks had also matured and were enhanced by his signature sharp blue eyes and flaxen hair. Factoring in his tall and toned frame, he had become one of the most handsome and popular boys in the village. If it weren’t for his, often times, irritating and hyperactive personality, he would surely have been more popular than Sasuke.

Sasuke watched as Naruto toweled off roughly, running the cream colored hotel towel over his golden skin. His shaggy hair dripped onto his broad shoulders and trickled water down his smooth, defined chest. As his eyes roamed over the ninja’s muscular features, Sasuke found himself watching the progress of Naruto’s towel as it slowly began to slip down his waist revealing the curve of toned buttocks. He swallowed and stood up abruptly, pushing his startling thoughts to the farthest corner of his mind. Still as he made his way to the door, he looked sideways, catching a glimpse of Naruto pulling on his black boxers. With a strange shiver traveling down the length of his spine, Sasuke shut the door of their hotel room and began shuffling his way downstairs and outside.

Sasuke found himself traveling in the direction that he had seen Sakura wander off in. For some reason, he was charged with the desire to find her and slap some sense into her. He knew exactly what she was thinking about and it angered him to the core. He could read her like a book, every emotion displayed on her sleeve for the world to see. Right now, she was probably sulking about the way he and Naruto had followed that obnoxious and stupid girl. If she really thought that he was even a little bit amused or interested in Ryoko, then Sakura was more stupid than she let on.

He quickened his pace as his frustration grew. He was really going to let Sakura have it when he found her. She was most likely in some sort of trouble, being as she had wandered off by herself after dark. Even for the most skilled female ninjas, nightfall was still dangerous and for some reason, this thought pushed Sasuke to intensify his search for Sakura. Every sense was tuned to hearing even the sigh of her breath or the smell of her body on the wind.

The quietness of the night disturbed him and as he turned the corner, he was startled by a shadowy figure looming in an alleyway. Another glance revealed that it was a dejected Sakura, her hair windblown and her face stained with dried tears. At the sound of his feet, she looked up quickly, turning her tear-filled eyes on his face. The look was more than Sasuke could bear and before he could give it proper thought, he was pressing his body against hers. He refused to let himself think about what he was doing, so he grabbed her face in his hands and opened his feverish, aching lips to her helpless ones. Her mouth immediately reacted and yielded to his, allowing his tongue to enter and taste her delicious warmth. After Sakura's confusion subsided, she allowed her tongue to meet his and her velvety lips to reply to Sasuke's, which moved with intense yearning. Her whole body was trembling beneath him and her complete submission only provided further kindling for the scorching heat growing between his thighs and spreading right up through the fingertips searching for the supple skin beneath her clothes.

Surprise continued to fill Sakura. She was afraid of what was happening but her desire for Sasuke overwhelmed all other thoughts. She was having difficulty catching her breathe, leaving her vision hazy and her mind clouded. She needed him to keep touching her in that rough but skilled way of his so that she could make sure that this wasn’t all just a fantasy, one of the many she had created while alone at night. But no, here he was smothering her between the pressure of his grinding hips and the cement alley wall. She ran her hands through his dark, silky, dirty hair and breathed in his manly smell, the aroma of earth and sweat and desire. He held her so powerfully that she knew that even if she had wanted to resist, it would have been impossible. With this thought in her mind, she smiled into his raven hair and almost laughed because, this was not the case at all. There was no way she was going to let him to stop now.

Sasuke impatiently pushed her rosy hair away from her shoulder, sliding the material of her cherry colored top over so that he could nibble the delicate and hidden skin, so he could intoxicate himself with her salty taste. Then, without warning, his deft hands were beneath her pink shirt, running teasingly over her stomach and breasts. He mercilessly yanked the material up over her head and thrust against her, temporarily fulfilling his urge to take her right there in the alley. The smoldering friction created as Sasuke moved capably over her soft curves sent shocks throughout Sakura’s small body and she moaned quietly. As his lips slid along her collarbone and found their way to her pale breasts, she writhed beneath him, but there was no place to go, no place to relieve the pressure that was building up deep within her body. The ecstasy was inescapable and it relieved a small part of the hunger that had grown to overwhelm her in these past few years.

Sasuke, who had long ago become painfully hard, cupped Sakura’s small breasts and firmly moved his fingers over her pronounced nipples. A sigh escaped her swollen lips and he smirked as her fingers found the waist band of his black shorts. Apparently, she needed this just as much as he did. With her roving hands as encouragement, he brushed the tip of his tongue over her warm and rosy colored hardness, using his teeth to call forth a gasping, quivering breath. He found that the more he massaged her with his tongue, the more tightly she would grip his hard length. Gritting his teeth against the beautiful pleasure that she was causing, he re-focused his thoughts to making her ready for his penetration.

For a moment, Sakura was granted release from her painful position between the wall and Sasuke’s insatiable body as he stepped back to allow her to pull off his shirt. Her mouth opened in awe as she lifted his navy blue tunic to reveal the most amazing body she had ever seen. His features were lightly scarred but as sculpted and smooth as marble. As she bent to kiss and pay tribute to his beauty, Sasuke momentarily closed his eyes, allowing himself to melt against her feathery caresses and probing tongue. It was only for a moment that he permitted himself to drift into the euphoria she was creating with her hands and her mouth, but in that instant of idleness, the image of Naruto came rushing from the back of his mind.

Though she was still trembling, she had confidence in her abilities to bring Sasuke pleasure, because in the one moment he had set her free, she had already taken over the situation. Mercilessly, she continued stroking him, running her fingers slowly up and down, alternating brushing lightly and gripping tightly. He grimaced as she released her grip and removed her mouth from his so that she could have a full view as she slid down his shorts. Slowly, she brought them to the ground and as her head disappeared from his line of vision, strange thoughts began to take shape in his mind. Suddenly, all he could see was the blonde hair and golden skin of a certain shinobi. Although surprised, he shut his eyes tighter and allowed the image to develop and become clearer. Sakura’s movements became Naruto’s movements; her hands became Naruto’s strong and powerful hands. Sakura’s hot, open mouth around him, her swirling and exploring pink tongue, her flushed cheeks so close to his body and the thought of Naruto doing the same created an ecstasy that he had not expected to find this night.

As Sakura began to bring him close to the edge, he groaned, pulled her up and pushed her back up against the wall. His body aching and straining to keep himself from coming, Sasuke rewarded his heavy-lidded and breathless lover with a deliciously deep kiss and a tongue that lapped at her sweet and swollen lower lip.

“Sasuke…please…” Sakura whispered without even realizing it. Sasuke smirked and laughed as though to say, “I didn’t expect it any other way.”
She looked at him in surprise and a little bit of fear. Although he could barely make out her features in the almost complete darkness of the alley, he could sense her uncertainty and her mild trepidation. He had no doubt that she wanted it, but he knew she dreaded tomorrow. She knew that this would be it. This would be as far as their relationship would go. Still, in the passion of the moment, in the arms of the boy she had so longed for, she wanted to be taken right there in the alley and that’s just what Sasuke planned on doing.

Greedily, he pushed down her shorts, leaving her completely bare in the darkness. Embarrassment passed quickly because Sasuke didn’t leave anytime for the two of them to think. He pressed his throbbing erection against her hips, gasping as contact was made and breathing heavily; he picked her up and placed his hands under her smooth thighs. Though, this wasn’t her first time, Sakura felt light headed and she closed her eyes to relieve the nervousness that danced in her stomach whenever she looked at him. She cried out as Sasuke unexpectedly entered her, filling her with his enormous size and pressing her already bruised back against the wall. Tears filled her eyes and she whimpered into Sasuke’s damp shoulder as pain shuddered through her body. He stopped moving and looking at her carefully, Sasuke lifted her chin with his rough fingers and gently pressed his lips to her salty tears.

His unexpected movements brought fresh tears to her eyes and she hugged him tightly, crying for what would never be. Still, she would not waste this one opportunity to make love to the man of her dreams. With this resolution clearing her troubled mind, Sakura blinked away the tears and kissed Sasuke as passionately as she could. His smoldering eyes burned into her as she cut off the kiss and her body turned to flames again under his gaze. She reached her hands around and pressed them firmly into his lower back, making them both gasp as their aching parts met again. Sasuke, taking the hint, adjusted his hands beneath her and bracing himself against the wall with his still sandaled foot, he plunged powerfully into her waiting body. She moaned as she was deliciously filled over and over again and her heart soared and disappeared into the starless night. Never had her body felt so alive and as good as it did now in Sasuke’s arms.

Soon Sasuke was picking up the pace and he groaned huskily as he felt Sakura’s muscles tighten around him. He felt surrounded by her, his every sense occupied by her smell, her taste, her feel, her sound and he bent to rest his weary head against her shoulder. He was thrusting quickly and shortly into her body, rapidly building up to what was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She bounced up and down in his hands, almost weightless but still able to move with surprisingly expert forcefulness. Sasuke felt a sharp pain in his shoulder as the female ninja bit deeply into his shoulder, signaling the beginning of her climax. He closed his eyes in concentration.

The Uchiha reveled in the smell of blood against his skin and he growled into Sakura’s cherry scented hair as the mounting pressure threatened to send them both over the edge. He almost wanted to hold back, drag it out, keep their bodies interlocked and anticipating but his determination weakened as Sakura cried out against him and a moment later, with one last brutal stroke, he spilled into her, hot and wet.

Sakura’s breath raged against Sasuke’s ear and she swallowed hard, her tongue dry and rough in her panting mouth. Her every sense was screaming, aware of everything at once; Sasuke’s sweat fragrant on her skin, his come wet on her thighs, his blood slick in her mouth, his chest against her trembling breasts and her eyes overcome by his beautiful face half hidden beneath thick sable hair.

The two rested against each other, recovering their senses and their strength. Sakura wished for the moment, sure to be their last, to continue on for as long as possible. The harshness of her reality had finally dawned: This would most likely be it for forever. She grabbed at Sasuke’s shoulders frantically and he shuddered, his breath searing against her damp skin. A sob threatened to break free from her throat but she fought it, clinging fierce to his body and dreading his pulling out.

Sasuke kept his eyes closed and his body still for sometime before his strength gave out and he slid to the ground, Sakura desperately buried in his wiry arms. For some reason he couldn’t bring himself to pull away either. He was drawn in by the way her small form fit against his and the way she struggled to keep her composure. He’d had past lovers weep in his arms, for one pathetic reason or another, but none had fought so valiantly against it like his teammate was now. With a strange sense of affection, he grasped her tightly and then regretfully pulled out with a groan.

“Put your clothes on.” He commanded hoarsely. “We need to get to bed.”
Sakura nodded dumbly and fumbled around for her underwear. She was still trembling slightly and her fingers moved clumsily and unseeingly in the darkness. Sasuke watched half amused, half concerned and then pulled her into his lap. Gently, he pulled her underwear over her sore thighs and clasped her white bra around her chest. Sakura’s skin burned with humiliation as he slipped on her shorts and deftly pulled her dress over her head. Feeling utterly useless, she turned her face away.

“My turn.” He whispered softly into her ears. She looked at him questioningly and he raised an eyebrow expectantly. Sakura smiled and grabbed his boxers nervously. Slowly, carefully she pulled them over his legs and he rewarded her with a soft kiss on the lips. Pink hair swung out to cover a bashful face as Sakura turned to find his shorts and shirt. Soon the two were dressed and standing awkwardly at the mouth of the alleyway. Sasuke looked out into the unpierced darkness and then hesitantly grabbed his new lover’s hand. She smiled, somewhat surprised and at the same time totally relieved. Maybe the end wasn’t as near as she had assumed