TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Morning, afternoon, night. by hyugafan

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Contains slight spoilers from manga seven, or six.

I do not own Naruto
MORNING, AFTERNOON, NIGHT.

Hello. My name is Sasuke Uchiha, from Konoha. I have back hair, black eyes, black clothes and white skin. People view me as a great ninja. I have the looks, the fanirls, the talent, you name it.

Or so it seems.

Nobody seems to realise how much trouble it is to be me. How much angst I go throught everyday, how much pain I endure. Need some explanation? Can’t understand why sex-symbol-prodigy-cute-little-guy-Uchiha is so sad? Well go through a day in my shorts and you’ll know. Speaking of which, why don’t I give you an example? How about today? Yeah, that oughta do it.



Morning

I wake up at my alarm clock at 7:00 am. I’ve had a nightmare tonight. Something about my past I won’t bring up. I like mornings, because its one of the few moments in the day that I can be weak. Nobody’s here to see me, lying in bed, still sweating from fear. Pathetic.

I get up, take a quick shower and get some breakfast. I live in a small appartement, on the northwest sector of konoha. I could never bring myself to live in the family manor again. It is dirtied by the blood of too much people, and it would be a dishonor to their souls if I were to come back there. But that’s being nostalgic. I meditate until about 8:00 am, and set off to the rendez-vous point, where my sensei, the dobe and that pink haired stalker will wait.

-Sasuke-kun! Good morning! Sakura says to me in a cheerful tone.

-Hn.

-morning, sasuke-bastard. That dobe tells me. He looks like he’ll do anything to get me down in training today.

-Dobe…

we wait for two painful hours for Kakashi-sensei to show up. Sakura is holding my arm, and the dobe is muttering something about kakashi being a late-crazy-sick-hentai-freak.

At this point, I’m already pissed off. Sakura holds my arm and chuckles when I move. How I would like to be able to answer her, to tell her I feel the same and to kiss her like nothing mattered. But I can’t do that. Nothing else than my goal must cross my mind until I Kill Itachi.
And that dobe. He may be a stupid jerk, but he’s not. How I would like to one day tell him he’s already stronger than me in all sorts of ways, and laugh at his jokes! But no… I’m sasuke Uchiha, remember? He views me as a rival in love and ninja arts.If only he knew yhat I envy him. No matter how much pressure and pain he’s under, he,ll manage to get through every situation. If kakashi doesn’t show up soon, I’m gonna start cracking… even now, I angst on the lost time that could have been spent on training to vanquish my brother.

You think I’m crazy, right? Well that’s what you get when you take a ten-year old and slaughters his entire clan before his eyes. He then lives with each spirit on his shoulders. As if I didn’t have enough with that damn seal to cope with…

Poof!!!

-Sorry, guys! I got lost on the road to the way of life.

-LIAR!!!!!

Finally… our sensei, kakashi, is here. I couldn’t hold a smile when I saw the dobe’s face. He wants to be hokage and defends his dreams against anyone who insults them. Again, I wish I where like him.

We go to the training grounds, but by the time we get there, it’s lunchtime. I eat along with Sakura still hugging me. I push her away and sadness fills her eyes. It may not look like it, but everytime I see her like it, a million kunais stab my heart. I could never allow her to join me, ever. The pain I put myself into for Itachi, it would be too much for her. I hold back tears and eat, with the dobe, glaring at me for what I just did, as if my own guilt wasn’t enough.




And you know what? The day is just starting. One of these days, I’m gonna go mad. But I gotta kill Itachi first. It’s hard to kill someone from an asylum.


TBC


Well, how was it? I made That when I was in a particularly boring math class. Hope you guys enjoy it. Now r&r or… or… or I put a mickey suit on, go out the front door and scream: KINGDOM HEARTS 2 RULES!!!!!