TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Lopa Clan by IAmMe

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is my very first fan fiction story so please review it! I just came up with it during the week end so, yeah. I wrote a bit but I'll only continue if I get pretty good reviews, otherwise I'll just give up.
I don't own Naruto, blah blah blah.
Thanks! P.S. This is the un-edited version as my editor is still working on editing. Thanks again! I thought I was done with this one but I want to add on to it so if you read it before, please not that it's not done!
Chapter notes: The chapters will be a bit short but I hope you enjoy!
I don't own Naruto or anything in Naruto but I do own Violet and Lavender.
There was once a room full of people and wolves. All of these people had black hair and most of them had a bit and pieces of various colors in their hair and their eyes were a matching color. Wolves stood faithfully next to them, quiet as they knew how important this event was to their masters. These weren't Summoning wolves, they were actual wolves, and having that many in one place standing quietly was quite an accomplishment, though it was something very usual for these people.
"I must do this," Said a heavily pregnant woman who stood in the center with nearly black hair but not quite and little strips of pink here and there. Her eyes were a wonderful light pink, the kind that makes you feel happy each time you look at them. Even with her very loving features, she seemed determined to do something.
"It is my purpose do this in order to save thy clan and watch Louva." The woman said determined yet panting with the effort of carrying a child that was soon to see the world.
"Rose, thee needn't to do this!" A man said, grasping her in his muscular and protective arms. He had deep marine blue eyes and black hair with a tuff of blue in the front. "Isn't there another child? Why must we do this? Why must we suffer so?" He asked urgently and desperately.
"I am sorry Sky, only our little girl here is available." The woman named Rose said, breaking free of the man named Sky and rubbing her stomach lovingly. Silently, she put her hand on a dying man who was lying on a bed in the center of the crowd and started chanting words. A black cloud of chakra rose from the man, killing him instantly, and entered Rose's stomach. Rose's eyes stared off into space and she fell backward, right into Sky's arms.
"Rose..." Sky sobbed as Rose gave birth and died.
"I'm sorry... I had to do this, I love thee... Our child now possesses Louva... Watch over her..." These words full of promise and love were Rose's last words. Sky started sobbing as picked up the child that Rose had given birth to and noticed that his now daughter had purple eyes.
"Her name shall be Violet." He decided, handing her to an old lady near by. "Thee shall take care of Violet, I shall stay within thy Lopa clan." Sky decided, picking up Rose in his arms and walking away, crying over her deathly white and cold body. "Rose... Why?" Sky asked in a whisper, hoping that Rose, up there in heaven, would somehow answer him.
"Young Violet shall know nothing of our world full of Shinobi." The old woman who was handed Violet decided. "It is much too frightening." She said as she walking out of the room in quiet, leaving behind the quiet and somber people and their wolves.
Chapter end notes: Just a little taste of the story. I hope you like it! Please review.