TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Night Revelation by blueheart

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first one and I know it's really ubercheesy. I'm not really a fan of the Sakura/Sasuke pairing but I felt like writing this for some reason. Please enjoy and review.
Sakura approached their meeting place just as she had done every night for the past few weeks. She seemed to have arrived first tonight and the feeling of anticipation was stronger than usual. Maybe it was the cold stillness of the night in contrast to her aching and waiting heart or maybe it was the calm, clear smell of the earth as it greeted her like a rare fragrance. Her heart throbbed as she looked to the dark night sky with its glowing white moon and pin prick stars and her need for him filled her entire body.

The thought of his gentle touch against her naked skin, his breathe as it filled her mouth, his lips tracing patterns down her neck awakened the need that had built up throughout the day. Her passion and desire soared within her like a restless wild animal that desperately needed to be set free. She leaned back against the tiny doujo and sighed longingly. His intense face filled her thoughts and she reached out as though she could touch him, but the apparition disappeared in the wintry air.

As the minutes passed her young heart began to loose hope, as it had many times in the past. No matter how consistently they met under the roof of this abandoned doujo, she still worried that the day would come where he wouldn’t. Sakura had good reason to worry because he was always so distant no matter how close their bodies became. Rarely did he let her inside his heart and in those extraordinary moments, she felt more blessed than any woman in the world. Still, not knowing his true feelings left her constantly questioning. Only his firm words would be able to cure her insecurity but they were so few as it was.

As a breeze ruffled her short hair, his presence filled the space around her. He was close by and as she breathed in his scent, she could tell that his desire matched her own. Sakura’s heart pounded as his dark head appeared around the corner and his tall frame walked firmly towards her. She rejoiced at the look in his eyes and as his arms pulled her in, she fell eagerly into him. His mouth was immediately devouring hers and his tongue skillfully brushed the inside of her lips. His hands were already undoing the ribbon in her hair and the buttons of her dress.

She sighed as he pushed her through the doorway and down onto the floor. His actions were forceful enough to frighten and excite her at the same time. His passion was overwhelming but welcomed and as his hands slipped over her trembling body, she moaned in complete ecstasy. No one had ever been able to fulfill her in this way; no one had been able to satisfy this longing before now. No one had been able to complete her. No one until Sasuke.

Carefully, his hands pushed away the fabric of her pink kimono, leaving her exposed to the chilly air. He kissed her roughly, while probing with his tongue the inside of her parted lips. As their lips met again, she was startled and pleased as a sigh escaped his lips and emptied into her mouth. Sakura pulled at his dark tunic and burrowed her face into his shoulder, sucking lightly on the sweet and salty skin. Her teeth lightly scraped his skin as he lifted her face, allowing him to move his mouth lower, lower, lower until he was brushing those perfectly shaped lips over her breasts. She felt Sasuke’s tongue again, swirling and spreading a warm, moist path around her soft roundness. Her face flushed as he shamelessly sucked and even lightly brushed his teeth over her sensitive nipples. He was merciless in his seduction of her body and the more she responded to his touch, the further he went and the more he would experiment. Although Sakura had no real self consciousness about her body, he still always managed to push her to the limit and make her feel slightly uncomfortable. Sasuke, it seemed, had no limit. He wasn’t afraid to try anything, to touch anything, to do anything. He was dangerous and unfortunately, this is exactly what made Sakura want him.

He brushed back her hair as she lifted his navy blue shirt up over his head and laid it gently down besides them. His eyes were so dark and strong that she was taken back for a moment. The fire that burned within him was still frightening to her at times and increased her never-ending longing to know what he was really thinking. Against her better judgment, she spoke up and softly asked, “What are you thinking, Sasuke-kun?”

He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at her carefully. “What’s wrong?”
Sakura turned her face away from his inquisitive stare. He could see into her soul and yet she could barely understand herself. “Every moment we are apart, I feel like its all slipping away. I am always wondering about you and whether you think about me when we aren’t together…”

Sasuke was quiet for a long moment and then suddenly his hands were on her again and he was kissing her fears away. His burning lips trailed a blazing path down her bare skin, along her collarbone, between her breasts, along her smooth stomach. She struggled to keep her thoughts clear but the apprehension, as usual, slipped away as he slipped down her black ninja shorts. He could always smooth away that crinkle of fear that was created in the long hours of daylight.

The smell of the dying earth floated through the dark room and Sakura breathed in deeply. She watched Sasuke as he slipped out of the rest of his clothes and remembered how she used to blush and look away. Now she only wanted to see him like this, so vulnerable and only for her. She watched on as he became only a silhouette before the doorway and then a full body again as he returned to her. Though his arms were strong and well defined, they still trembled as he moved over her and leaned down for a kiss. Sakura pulled him into her body, spreading her hands over every warm inch that she could reach. She wanted to consume all of him for her own, wanted to live in this perpetual and blissful night. Just the two of them. Forever.

Sasuke firmly took hold of thighs and she braced herself for the completion that she had been waiting for all day. As he pushed deeply into her welcoming body, Sakura grabbed hold of his shoulders and pulled him in close. He leaned over her, breathing raggedly and she kissed his face and neck, running her fingers down his warm, muscular back. He shivered under her touch and thrust into her small, waiting body. The ecstasy mingled with fulfilled anticipation brought Sakura over the edge of desire and she could barely keep track of their movements. All she could do was feel; the sweat of passion, the warmth between her legs, the hands on her breasts, face and shoulders, and the rough, raw surface under her back.

Sasuke thrust again, drawing out each motion, making her painfully aware of her own need. He smirked as she closed her eyes and whispered his name softly. He moved again, pushing into her as hard as he could, testing her limits of pain and pleasure. Fulfilling her was what fulfilled him and kept him coming back to the forgotten, damp little doujo every night. He rocked against her most sensitive spot and leaned down to lick along her collarbone. As another gasp escaped her wonderfully sweet and full lips, Sasuke pulled her over him with one swift motion, leaving her on top. She bent low over his body as she adjusted to the change and he felt sweat drip from her blushing face onto his smooth chest.

Tenderness overwhelmed him as he watched her transfixed eyes gulp in the sight of his body. She was so hungry, so insatiable, on and off the battlefield, on and off the doujo floor. Her thirst for life and the longing for his acceptance drove him time and again into her arms. He had never met anyone who cared about him so completely and unselfishly. All she desired in the entire world was him. Sasuke, the detestable Uchiha, the last surviving member of an oppressed and accursed clan. She didn’t want his power, his sharingan, or his motivation. One look from him was enough to satisfy her for entire days at a time. She didn’t care about his murderous past, his infamous reputation or his involvement with the abominable Orochimaru.

Sakura grinded into him unexpectedly and out of his mouth strayed a moan, soft, rasping, reluctant. The sound was so strange and so unfamiliar to Sakura’s ears that she stopped moving and stared at him, surprise in her eyes. They looked at each other in that moment and suddenly everything seemed clear. True feelings revealed in the darkness. True feelings that were hidden in the light. Eternity could have swallowed them into the darkness and it wouldn’t have mattered because all the two could see was each other. Sasuke and Sakura. Seventeen and already experiencing life in a way that few could only imagine in dreams. Sakura smiled as she realized that his eyes were saying what she was feeling, had been feeling all along. What they were doing was no longer just sex but a profession of love. After all the months of meeting like this, they were finally making love. Just in that brief moment of eye contact. Sasuke pulled away, breathless and shaking as the emotions suddenly overwhelmed his shut-away heart. Sakura sat up, her breasts heaving, beautiful, smooth as the rest of her trained body.

“I am yours forever…” He suddenly whispered. As his voice dissolved in the cold, dying leaves blew in through the open doorway and scuttled over the hard wood floor. Silence filled the room for many moments, only broken by the sound of the moaning wind and Sakura’s uneven breathing. Sasuke looked at her, examining the lines of her face and the curve of her parted lips. Her perfection evaded his mind, blew open the heavy doors of his true warrior’s heart and left him at a loss for what to say next. He had no regrets anymore, especially not for this last utterance.

Sakura looked down at her hands and clenched them into tight fists. Her arms trembled and lips formed a tight, firm line. Sasuke frowned as he watched her body tense and he felt her begin to pull away. “How can you say something like that to me?”

He looked up in astonishment, his shaggy black hair whipping and slicing the air as he turned to face her. “What do you mean?” He replied, his voice rising with anger, hurt and confusion.

“I will believe anything you say, Sasuke-kun. Throughout all these years, I have always been with you through everything. I have seen you in so many forms and in so much pain. I have wanted you and ached for you for so long. I need you to be truthful. What you just said…I want to believe but I don’t know if it’s just you being caught up in the moment.”

This time Sasuke tightened in anger. “How can you doubt my words? I hesitate because I don’t want to give you false hopes or promises. What I feel is strong, real. Don’t dispute it. My word is all that I can give you because I have nothing of any value, nothing except my strength to support you with. Don’t cheapen it with accusations.”

Sakura fell into his arms and wrapped her damp body around his. She trembled as tears of relief fell from her honest eyes and he brushed back damp strands of her light pink hair. Then, suddenly, they were kissing hard and sliding roughly across the floor, pushing their way through the wilted leaves. Sasuke pressed his body into her once again, hungering for more and trying to satiate Sakura’s need. As their rhythm grew wild and rapid, Sakura was surprised to hear her lover whispering her name and releasing moans of pleasure. She had finally broken through his composure and released something wanton and hungry. She arched her back to meet his body’s unchecked pace and suddenly a heat filled her, breaking away from their joining place and spreading through her entire body. Sasuke felt Sakura’s grip tighten on his shoulder and he was pleased to find she had broken the skin in her incontrollable ecstasy. The two separate and yet similar sensations created within Sasuke something that he could not hold back. Soon he was following Sakura and crying out as he matched her climax and fell over his limit into the red heat of pure fulfillment. Then as suddenly as it had come, the intensity dissipated and the two were left gasping and frightened on the floor that had revealed the world to them. It was the place of their first reluctant, searching kiss, the place of their first time and now a place for their first declaration of love.

Both were quiet as they waited for the heaving and trembling to subside and a peaceful silence soon restored their shaken hearts. Sakura crawled into Sasuke’s arms and he closed them tightly around her. She had never felt so amazing in her entire life. Something different could be felt in their embrace. It was the security of nothing being held back and of knowing the real truth. That night when they left the doujo, instead of parting ways, as was their custom until this point, they held hands through the streets of the village and ended the night with a kiss at the gate of Sakura’s home. As she made her way inside, Sasuke watched the leaves blowing around her feet and shivered against the cold. It had been a while since the weather had affected him so deeply and he attributed it to the sweat drying on all of his exposed skin. Deep down, though, he knew the true cause of his vulnerability. Sakura. And to be honest he was pretty much okay with that.