TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sayōnara, Akio (さようならアキオ) by becarei

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Italic: Thoughts or memories

Bold: Something highlighted or outstanding of text

" ": Speech

. . .:Change of space, time or story side



Enjoy your reading!
"Here we go again..."


. . .


"Just say, ma'am, is this child your's?" a man with broad shoulders and shaved head was walking our direction.

"Oh.. um... why yes. Why do y- " my mother replied.

"Do you know you're on shinobi territory..? People like her aren't allowed to be touching this ground with it's dirty feet of their!!" he yelled at her.

"I'm sorry... we didn't know." she said, standing up and pulling me for hand to do the same.
"We will leave immediately." then she slapped my back giving me a signal to bow, and showed me with her finger to go in the opposite direction.
I was treated like a total dog.

"Hoho, I don't think I can let you two go..." he said, and we turned back at him.

"Why..?" mother asked.

"Why..? Oh, usually, we capture those little freaks and others along with them, just in case." he smiled.
"And I haven't been with a woman a long time ago you see..." he glanced at me and my mother.

My mother glanced at him, while her fists were shaking, then the man laughed:

"Aahhahahahh easy, ma'am, easy, I'm not that kind of a man, I guess. And even if you do attack me, I'm a ninja pirate, I don't think you stand a chance." he continued laughing

"But since you're both ladies" he glanced at me "I'll give you two a credit:

firstly, pay me to forget about you and be given 1 minute to run away
or
sell me this girl over here only, so you ma'am can be free handed, eh?"

This guy obviously didn't know my mom at all: he though that she's rather pay him that give her child to a dirty man like him. He though that. It was the opposite.

"Then, it's a deal. How much do you offer me for her?" she asked coldly, as it doesn't even bother her a little.

The man was stunned for a minute, then calmed himself a little and said:

"Wel, erm, I can offer you about a 50,000 yen for her, and other services of course..." he tried to see if my mother was for real. That man really was crawing money.

"Why of course" she said "just take her away from my sigh." and pushed me into his arms.
I was originally really shocked, that my mom would really do that, but didn't care that much because I was, well, in the other world, practically spiritless for anything.


I was handed in by 50,000 yen and captured by that man who took my on the ship and sent me to a nearby prison for 150,000 yen.

The Blood Prison.


. . .


At that ship, for sure, they made me prepared for the Blood Prison.

This prison originally created for criminals, but... well... they made sure to fit me in there, because if they had to send me to a real prison which was made for people like me then the expenses would be too big.

Especially at this critical times when the villages are destroyed, when the people start missing, families run away, a lot of people die, main people don't know what to do, and finally, they capture people like me to cover expenses.

A magical circle where there is no no escape, no hope. Just darkness.

I was like that too. Everything in me was rooting, and so was my body.

Eventually my body started to feel numb out of no-where from time to time. I couldn't and I didn't want to eat. I didn't feel like escaping from ship either. I was actually terribly sick.

Men who were taking and giving me food everyday in my little locker-room started to notice that I'm like that. Like they like.

It didn't take a week when they started to come over. To my little-locker room.

Oh, how I hated that room.


That room gave me the most terrible experiences. I don't think I will overcome them. Ever.


To be continued...