TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bloodlines by TheSharpieBitch

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This isn't a lemon or anything; but it focuses on the relationship of Neji, Gaara, and Sasuke. A Realtionship! Threesome :D Enjoy...

Bloodlines.

If there was anything Sasuke could see well in a person’s eyes, it was pity.

He recognized the look of sadness and nostalgia when a person looked at him, as they remembered the Sasuke he once was; full of laughter and joy, and the Sasuke he is now; carrying a sadness and rage so few people could relate too. There was another expression, beyond the piteous face, that he recognized all to well.

They looked at him and wondered ‘Why?’

Sometimes, he would lay awake at night and wonder what they were so confused about. Why had Itachi killed his parents? Why had Itachi left him alive? Why had he betrayed Konoha? Why did he return? Why had he killed Itachi? Many questions surrounding the Uchiha heir still remained unanswered.

He didn’t need the Sharingan to see that.

If there was anything Gaara could see well in a person’s eyes, it was fear.

He knows that expression, as the person’s eyes widen and their lips tremble, as they recollect the memories of things he had done in the past, and imagined things he were to do in the future. Yet, there was another expression, however, beyond the fear and nostalgia.

They looked at him and wondered ‘Why?’

When Gaara would lie awake at night, staring at the rotating fan above him that tickled the strands of his dark red hair he would wonder what they were so confused about. Why was he was Shukaku’s vessel? Why was he Kazekage? Why did he enjoy killing so much? Why did sand protect him? Why was he even alive? So many questions surrounded him and would probably forever remain unanswered.

He didn’t need a demon to see that.

If there was anything Neji could see in a person’s eyes, it was disgust.

He recognizes the look of agitation and anger when a person looked at them, as though saying ‘You’re not worthy of being a Hyuuga’ and it was so unfair, these looks the villagers shot at him. But there was another feeling beyond the irritation and disapproval.

The looked at him and wondered ‘Why?’

Neji spent countless nights awake contemplating what they were so confused about. Why was he a Hyuuga? Why did he try to kill Hinata? Why did he hate so many people? Why was he so obsessed with destiny? Why does he even exist? So many questions surrounded the Hyuuga genius that still remain unanswered.

He didn’t need a Byukagan to see that.

Sasuke and Neji both came from notorious elite bloodlines, specializing in the fine art of doujutsu. Gaara was the son of the former Kazekage and now current Kazekage, and host to the sand demon Shukaku. But they hardly needed to rely on Kekkei Genkai or unnatural power to understand the way life worked.

They didn’t need a Byukagan eye when tangled between the sheets, Gaara breathing raggedly into Neji’s chest and Sasuke’s arms wrapped around his curvy pale hips. They didn’t need a Sharingan mirror wheel when they were sweating to the beat of a song they had never heard before and getting odd looks from the people around them. They didn’t need Shukaku’s power when walking down Konoha’s cheerful streets to buy some groceries.

They didn’t need power.

They didn’t need bloodlines.

They.

Needed.

Each.

Other.