TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 47] LikedPrinter


Summary: Two Uchiha arise from the slaughter. Both grow up together, training, fighting, and living, to avenge the fallen clan. One leaves for power while the other stays, remaining with his comrades and the village. Both have one goal: To eliminate Itachi Uchiha. They each take a different path. They each learn different things. This is the path of Shizake Uchiha.
Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, General Fiction > Naruto, MadFic > Script Fic, General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden
Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Romance
Warnings: AU, Dark, Death
Challenge: None
Series: The Path Each Takes
Chapter: 18 Completed: Yes
Words: 15791 Read: 19824
Published: 22/02/12 Updated: 26/02/12



Story notes: Thank you guys so much for the reviews! I really do appreciate them. Everytime I see one im so obligated to put the next chapter in there. But a thank you to those who have reviewed. It keeps me going :)

925 views? Almost to 1000 thank you guys so much! Update: 1000 views!!! Thank you guys so much!!! 1. Prolouge by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 5] Liked (405 words)
This is from a journal Shizake kept right after the Uchiha slaughter
2. Chapter 1-3 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 6] Liked (581 words)
Shizake and Nitatchi just recieved a mission from Tsunade to take out some some ninja. For a while Shizake has always questioned his strengths.
3. Chapter 4-6 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 3] Liked (542 words)
Shizake has ended up in the hospital after trying to prove himself to Nitatchi. Nitatchi forgave him but Sakura is worried about Shizake. and Ino is worried about Nitatchi...
4. Chapter 7-10 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 4] Liked (576 words)
Shizake and Nitatchi are commanded to go fight some ninja who are attempting to invade the village. They complete the fight but with some consequences...
5. Chapter 11-15 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 4] Liked (726 words)
Shizake, Sakura, Nitatchi, and Ino go on a date. Shizake and Nitatchi explain the fight to Ino and Sakura. As Sakura and Ino explain their medical training. After that Shizake's son, Kuzake and Nitatchi's son, Shezji have finally come of age to go into more intensive training...The two boys then train
6. Chapter 16-21 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (753 words)
Shezji and Kuzake discuss the results of their training with their fathers. After that the two fathers realize something that can't be good. Sasuke appears out of nowhere and in the end someone else does too...Enjoy!
7. Chapters 22-27 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (730 words)
Last time you saw that naruto showed up after completing his training. The events that led after his arrival sparked a deep hatred in Shizake and he's out for Naruto. He attempts something at the wedding but fails and ends up in the hospital...again...
8. Chapters 28-35 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (1267 words)
In the hospital Shizake is visited by a ninja who tells him to go to the nine tailed village (a village the represents the nine tails) to meet with Qwakuse, the hokage of that village. Shizake obtains some great benefits but loses control for a second. Recovering they find out that Itachi and Kisame are present in the village. Shizake has decided that it's finally time for revenge...
9. Chapters 36-40 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 1] Liked (721 words)
Shizake and Qwakuse have managed to defeat Itachi and Kisame. Shizake obtains a new ocular power which will surely help him in the future. Naruto was watching the whole battle and appears where Shizake challanges him.
10. Chapters 41-45 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (739 words)
Shizake manages to defeat Naruto and escape the genjutsu. But Sakura has something planned to psychologically destroy Shizake. After Shizake slips up and makes one of the biggest mistakes in his life...it's for a good reason though...
11. Chapters 46-50 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (921 words)
Shizake made the worst mistake of his life Involving his brother. He regrets it so much that it eats at his heart. This just gives him more of an incentive to kill The Akatsuki...He will finally prove his strenghts. A wild surprise closes these set of chapters though...
12. Chapter 51 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (298 words)
I decided to give this it's own 1 chapter. Shizake has discovered that the Itachi he killed was a fake. Sasuke and Itachi are now battling it out...and this time it is real. Shizake want's revenge too but Sasuke tells him to back off. As much as this hurts Shizake he decides to let him and observe the battle...
13. Chapter 52-54 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (567 words)
The fight has ended...Sasuke hardly the victor. Years and years of pain and torment and it's finally over. Or is it?
The truth finally revealed...evil is on the rise.
14. Chapters 54-59 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (1208 words)
We left off on a painful note...could anything get worse? Looks like it as the battle continues. Shizake and Naruto are pushed to the limits in the final battle with Pain.
15. Chapter 60-65 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (1463 words)
All ended well with the battle against Pain. Naruto and Shizake came out victorious. A new romance is in the air also. Kuzake wants more intensive training so Shizake helps him develop his new jutsu.
16. Chapter 66-71 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (1354 words)
Shizake and Nitatchi will be heading out on a mission with their sons. A surprising person shows up during the mission though...
17. Chapters 72-75 by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (1874 words)
Not much in this chapter just some dialog and important key points...Kuzake has perfected his new jutsu, and Sasuke is still talking to Shizake
18. Chapter 76-78: The Uchiha Cousins... by Shizake Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (1066 words)
Well in a burst of inspiration I decided to update right away! Thank you guys again for the reviews, Shout out to Silverwolf, Sasaui Uchiha, and Hazard for the encouraging reviews to keep me going. Enjoy!