TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Black Fire through Lightning: The story of Shizake Uchiha by Shizake Uchiha

[Reviews - 47]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Thank you guys so much for the reviews! I really do appreciate them. Everytime I see one im so obligated to put the next chapter in there. But a thank you to those who have reviewed. It keeps me going :)

925 views? Almost to 1000 thank you guys so much! Update: 1000 views!!! Thank you guys so much!!!
Chapter notes: This is from a journal Shizake kept right after the Uchiha slaughter
May 13: The sights, they keep flashing throughout my mind...it keeps me up at night. Everyone I have ever come to know and love...wiped out from existence...I dont get enough sleep.

May 15: Sasuke hasn't emotionally recovered yet...his sobbing keeps me up at night and just reminds me of the fear I felt that day...I care for him a lot...I hope he is ok...

May 16: The Hokage has been sending ninja to check on us each day...They try to talk to us about it, but the words are just stuck in my throat and fear strikes me as hard as a lightning bolt...

May 19: *sigh*... I miss Itachi...I miss those days when he could challange me and Sasuke to a game of hide and go seek. We would spend hours looking for him, he knew exactly where to hide...heh, oh and the days he would help us practice our taijutsu. Itachi would always win...But we tried our hardest

May 21: Well today was the day we were put into teams. I'm with Naruto Uzuamki, Sakura Haruno, and my cousin, Sasuke Uchiha. I'm glad im with Sasuke though, I can still watch over him.

May 22: ...Where do I begin? I'm shy around my teammates and hardly talk. Sensei always asks what's wrong but I havent worked up the courage to tell anyone why. They know why though, so why do they need to hear it from me...Anyways a Hyuuga family wants to adopt me. Their son Nitatchi Hyuuga is a good friend of mine. This could be for good but what about Sasuke? I can't leave him behind...

June 1: Well it happened...The Hyuuga family adopted me, they are laidback though and wont try to push their Hyuuga ideals on me. I like them, they are letting me be me.

June 2: I did it...I did it Itachi, I mastered the fire ball jutsu. It might of taken me a while but I did it...I hope you are proud...

June 4: This is my last journal entry...I have no time to write anymore as I am starting to receive missions. I enjoyed pouring out my darkest thoughts...I am starting to become more comfortable around the others though, especially Sakura. She seems to understand me. Naruto is a nice kid and I enjoy his high spirits. Sasuke, still a mysterious one...but I feel you cousin...We will make a great team cousin I promise