TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To outsmart a Hyuuga by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
“I am sorry Nika san...”Neji said for the last time. “I did not mean to hurt your feelings in any way.”

Nika glared at him. “You didn’t hurt my feelings you baka!” she rolled her eyes at him as he glared at her. “You are a pervert.” She told him. She stuck her nose in the air. “Just like Naruto and Kiba and Kankuro.”

Neji stood up. “Now listen here Nika San. Please do not compare me to them. I am a gentleman. I would never peek at a woman; I have respect and more self control than any clan member.”

Nika raised a brow. “are..are you gay?”

Neji shook his head furiously. “I am straight!”

Nika didn’t know what made her do it. “Prove it!”

Neji blinked. It took a second to register what she had said. Was she giving him an invitation? He glared at her long and hard before he grabbed both her wrists in a swift movement and pinned her against her bedroom wall.

“Nika san, do you have any idea who you are dealing with?”he asked, his breath hot of her neck. Nika rolled her eyes, trying not be completely drawn in. “I could ask YOU the same thing Neji.” She pushed with all her strength and turned the tables. HE was the one who was pinned against the wall.

“Tell me Nika san, what exactly where you planning to do after you pinned me to the wall?”His eyes stared in to hers. Nika couldn’t let him corrupt her. She couldn’t let him do what he had always done. She did not want to be intimated by him any longer.

She leaned in. her eyes were fearless; her lips were hovering over his. She smirked. “That, Neji san...is for me to know....and for you to be constantly thinking about..” she giggled one last time before she left the room.

Neji, for once in his life stood speechless and unsure of what just happened. He had never been in a situation like that before. He had never been so intimated by someone. Especially a woman. He had never wanted to kiss someone so badly in his whole life. He glanced around at the room. When he had first brought her back home, her room was a mess. He had never pictured her to be so unorganized. The way she handled her students was truly remarkable, not that he would tell her that.

Neji had always noticed Nika as someone he could count on when it came to missions. They were not friendly at all.
They barely spoke and when they did, the woman would usually bitch his ear off. He got used of it and made a habit to block it out.

Neji recognized her as an excellent kunochi and he was aware of her fighting style, it was much like Sakura’s only she was more rough around the edges. She would be cute one minute and then a hellhound the next. She was funny and sarcastic and extremely loud. It pained the Hyuuga to think of her as a woman because of her violent temper, but she was a grown woman, and even gentlemen found it hard to ignore curves.

“Neji sensei...are you alright?”

Neji jumped at the sound of his student’s voice. He nodded at the preteen standing in the door way. “are you sure Neji sensei?”Kana asked as she inched closer. Neji nodded again and walked passed her. “Yes Kana. Please send my apologies once more to your Nee chan.”Then he disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Kana stood still before questioning. “Was Neji sensei blushing?”


Nika stood at Sakura’s apartment door and knocked. She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the medic ninja to answer the door.

“come on sakura it’s me I have to tell you something about Nej-“

The door opened and there stood Sasuke Uchiha in nothing but his boxers. “You wanted something?”he asked through clenched teeth. Nika rolled her eyes at him. “Oh I’m sorry...did I wake the baby from his nap?”she walked past him and in to Sakura’s house. “Where is Sakura?” she demanded of the Uchiha. “She’s getting dressed. We were in the middle of something you know.”

Nika made a disgusted face. “Please spare me the details Uchiha. Just because Sakura gets her rocks off looking at you all sweating and holding a sword doesn’t mean I do.”

“Nika! What are you doing here?” Sakura hopped in to the living room trying to get her pants on. “I have to tell you something.”Nika told her, ignoring the Uchiha’s famous glare trying to burn a hole in the back of her head. “what? Did something happen?”Sakura asked. “is it Neji?”

Nika rolled her eyes. “what do you ALWAYS assume that it’s Neji?”

Sakura laughed. “Because you always seem to disturb ME when I have my paws in the Uchiha. So TELL me what happened already.”

Nika was about to argue with that but hey she couldn’t because Sakura was right. “He saw me naked.” Nika finally blurted out. Sakura spit out her tea. “what?”

Nika started explaining the story about what happened at the hot springs.

“Then I challenged him.”Nika told Sakura. The pinkette was so in to the story that she had forgotten the Uchiha had retreated back to the bedroom saying something about taking a nap. “WHAT? Really?” sakura asked.

“I told him to prove that he isn’t gay.”Nika explained. Sakura shook her head. “Neji Hyuuga isn’t gay Nika Chan. He is just mentally incapable of knowing when a woman is interested in him.”

“I am NOT interested in him.”Nika defended. Sakura snorted. “Oh right and I don’t jump Sasuke’s bones every night. PLEASE Nika. Don’t be so damn naive. You like him and by arguing with him all the time it is SO obvious to everyone. Except of course Neji.”

“How long have I been interested?”Nika dared to ask. Sakura laughed. “since you were able to talk dumb ass. He is the only boy you ever talk about. Or rather complain about. I am surprised he hasn’t put a restraining order against you for being so damn bitchy.”

“Hey watch it! I remember the little girl who used to try to sneak a peek at Uchiha in the shower.”Nika countered.
“That isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I was curious.”Sakura pouted.

“he sent the guard dogs after you and Ino.”

“that isn’t the same thing.”

“restraining orders expire...dog bites scar.”

“You’re a bitch you know that.”Sakura snapped.

“Love you too.”

Nika sighed. She couldn’t get to sleep. Neji was still on her mind. “DAMN THAT MAN.” She couldn’t understand. Why? Why him? Out of all the men in Konoha why did she have to like him? She could name all the things she didn’t like about him, but then again she could name all the things she would never admit to liking about him.

His hair was on the top of the list, along with his eyes and his lips and his smile when he managed one. The one thing she liked the most was his voice. It was just so damn sexy. She hated it. She hated liking it. Why? Why did it have to be him?

“You are not very easy to read you know that Nika san.”
Nika could have died. She jumped out of her bed and shot a kunai towards the window. All she heard was a chuckled after it went straight in to her wall. “You also have bad aim.”

“What are you doing here Hyuuga?”Nika demanded. She was so happy it was dark. He couldn’t see her just in a tee shirt. He couldn’t see her blushing. “I’ve come to ask you why.” Neji told her. He slowly walked towards her. Nika’s heart started beating so fast she was sure that he could hear it. She took a deep breath.

“Ask me what?”

“why you even dare to challenge me.”Neji replied.
Nika was about to ask what the hell he was talking about when it hit her. “Oh...that.” she barely whispered. “I need to know why.”Neji said with a touch of roughness to his voice. Nika smirked a smirk she knew he couldn’t see.

“Because I am a woman....and I wanted to see how you would react that’s all. “She told him simply. So not true...she wanted something that she wouldn’t admit to, but her friends knew she wanted. Damn them for knowing her most secret desires.

“How I’d react huh...I see.”Neji was right in front of her now. They stood facing each other. Neither of them making a move. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to-“Nika was cut off by Neji,he pulled her in to a heated kiss. He held her arms over her head so she wouldn’t be able to pull him closer. He took control of the whole thing. He backed them up slowly until they fell on to Nika’s bed.

Nika let out the tiniest of moans when Neji released her mouth from the kiss and attacked her neck.

Nika’s mind wandered aimlessly. What the hell was she doing? And with Neji of all people. WHY? WHY HIM? WHY?

Suddenly Neji was off of her and at her window again. Nika sat up. “w-what...where t-the hell do y-you think you’re going?”

“I have a mission tomorrow.”Neji said and then he was gone.

Nika stared. Horrified with what happened. She clenched her hands in to fists and stormed the window. “WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU NEJI HYUUGA! YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU HEAR ME! DEAD!”

Neji chuckled to himself. He heard the angry yells of the women that so often pissed him off, but he couldn’t help but feel proud of himself. The conversation he had with Sakura really paid off.

*flash back*

Neji knocked on Sakura’s door. He waited until he heard footsteps. He heard the grumbling of a man and assumed that it was the Uchiha. When the door swung open violently. He assumed correctly.

“Uchiha, I am here to see Sakura, please move aside.”

Sasuke glared at him. A glare that Neji could match if he was not so impatient to get the advice he wanted.

“Calm down Uchiha. I won’t be long. I just want advice.” Neji admitted.

“sakura and I are Busy Hyuuga. Come back...uh..never.”Sasuke hissed. Neji rolled his eyes. “I see by your messed up hair and sakura’s blush what you were up to.”

Sakura hurried to the men. “Get in here Neji.” She had just finished taking off her clothes when they were disturbed again. What was it with this couple?

“Look, I know what you are going to ask and do the same thing to Nika. It will try her insane. If you want to piss her off and get her to seek revenge then it’s the best thing to do. Especially if you want to get in to her pants.”

“I never said-“Neji began.

“Please! Every time you want to know what you should do about her you ask me. I know my friend and I’m telling you to get in to her pants. That’s what you both want AND NEED by the way. You both complain way too much for your own good.”

She pushed him towards the door. “Now please Neji san, get out before I have my way with sasuke in front of you and scar you for life.”

Neji was gone out the door before Sakura and sasuke had time to laugh at the look on his face.

*End of flash back*

Neji smirked to himself again and fell asleep knowing that the next time he saw Nika was going to be one hell of a day.
Chapter end notes: pls rate and review! thanks!

xoxoxo