TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To outsmart a Hyuuga by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
Nika nee Chan! Nika nee Chan!” two young children ran up to their old sister. Tears pouring down their cheeks. “What’ll we do Nika Chan? With mama and Papa gone...we have nowhere to go...”the young preteen looked at her siblings. She took a deep breath and promised them that no matter what, she would protect them and care for them. No matter what happened they will always be loved. That was the day she decided that being a kunochi was her only choice. She would train as hard as she could and become strong.

9 years later.

“Nika Chan!” Hikaru and Kana came running towards her with news about their last day at the ninja academy. “We passed! We passed!” the young ones exclaimed.

Nika smiled and pulled them both in to a hug. Of course it was not her choice for them to become shinobi, she did not want them to travel a path that was full of danger, but she was hoping that she would be able to become their sensei and she would be able to protect them on missions.

“What do you mean I can’t have them on my team?” Nika demanded. She almost punched a hole in to the Hokage’s desk.

“I am their older sister! I need to protect them!”Nika yelled. She had always been a girl with a big mouth, sometimes it got her in to a lot of trouble. Sometimes it saved her ass. She blew a strand of dark blue hair out of her face.

“Lady Sama, can’t you reconsider?”She tried to be a bit politer, but she wasn’t the Hokage’s biggest fan and vice versa, Lady Tsunade shook her head and took a swing of Sake. “I already have a man that is the perfect sensei for yours siblings.”

Nika crossed her arms over her chest. “And who might that be?”She demanded.

“Neji Hyuuga.”Tsunade replied. “You know that once and a while your team with team up with-“

Nika was already out the door. She couldn’t believe it. Neji Hyuuga? The sensei of her brother and sister. Surely he would work them to death. Training was what the misty eyed man ever did. Well she would straighten things out. She would demand that he trade students with her. She would demand he do SOMETHING!

“NEJI HYUUGA!”Nika hollered across the training field. “I would like a word with you.”

Neji raised a brow. He had been sparring with Kiba for the past few hours. He hated being disturbed when he was training. “What did you do?”Kiba asked with a smirk. “What do you mean?”Neji asked as they watched the angry kunochi storm their way. “She is obviously very pissed at you. Forget to call her?”

“what are you-“

“I didn’t know you had it in you man. But damn, you scored good, Nika Chan is a fine piece of ass. That hair. Those breasts. The lovely shape of her as-“he ducked just in time. A kunai flew passed his head and in to a tree. “Got to love those violent tempers. See ya.”He skedaddled out of the way of a kunai aiming for him. “You are so lucky you didn’t finish that sentence Inuzuka.” Nika snapped. The dog ninja pouted. “I’ll leave you two love birds alone.”

It took a moment for Nika to register what Kiba had said, then with a furious look in her eyes, she turned to Neji. “what the hell does he mean by that?”

Neji sighed. “Inuzuka has it in his head that we were together intimately and I didn’t call u back..or whatever...”Nika just stared at him. “where the hell did he get a idea like that?”

“You’re pissed at me, are you not?” he asked with an eye brow raised. Nika chewed her lip. “You are going to be my sister and brother’s sensei! Lady Tsunade told me you requested them! Why!?” she demanded. “Your siblings are already at the top of their class. They have both toped everything that has to do with passing the exam to become a shinobi. I have asked for them because I would like to see how well they work for myself."


Nika stared at him. Neji Hyuuga was complimenting her brother and sister. He saw them as top students. He was honoured to have them on his team. A shinobi like Neji Hyuuga wanted to train her siblings...to let that pass, it would surely upset them both. Kana and Hikaru both looked up to Neji Hyuuga and all of the shinobi of Nika’s age.
“Oh...well...”Nika was trying to think of something to say. “You wanted to train them didn’t you?”Neji asked.

Nika hesitated before she nodded. How did he know that?”If you are worried about them, i understand, I give you my word as a shinobi, I will protect them.” Nika felt the blush rise to her cheeks. “I...I...”she clenched her fists. “FINE!” she yelled.

“But if I hear a complaint from either of them, I am marching my butt to the Hokage!”she sure told him. She marched off completely proud of herself.


“Did you hear Nika Chan? Neji Hyuuga is going to be our sensei! I am so happy!”Kana went all dreamy eyed. “He is so handsome! So strong...he is so wonderful....”she sighed. “Don’t you think so Nika Chan?”Nika shook her head. “Do you really want to know what I think Neji Hyuuga Kana Chan?”oh how she was ready to blow up. Kana nodded. Her eyes filled with hearts. “I think he is....he is...”she couldn’t think of anything nice to say.

“Don’t you think he’s cute Nika Chan? He has a nice body doesn’t he Nika Chan? I heard Ino nee Chan say something like-“

Nika covered her sister’s mouth with her hand. “Don’t you have training to do kana Chan?”

Kana pouted. “Oh but Nee Chan, I want to talk about Neji sensei some more. I want to know what it’s like to be with a real man so that one day I can impress-“once again her mouth was covered. “Not another word Kana Chan. Go train.”
Hikaru came in to the room and sighed as his sister walked out pouting. “Kana Chan has been talking about Neji sensei all day. Now it’s time for some peace and quiet! But seriously! Why can’t we have you as a sensei Nee Chan?” Nika only smiled at her brother.

“Because Neji Hyuuga thinks both you and Kana are very special and he requested you because he wants a chance to...”she paused. Then she glared at nothing in particular. “That stuck up good for nothing thinks he’s high and mighty pretty boy!” she smashed the table with her hand and flames shot out of her mouth.

Hikaru hid behind the house and kept on telling himself that his sister was just a little bit crazy and that once she had something to destroy other than furniture that she’d be fine. “Ahh Nee Chan...You know I would prefer you over Neji Hyuuga but I want a chance to prove that one day I will become Hokage.”

“I think you might have to fight Naruto for that title Hikaru Kun.”Nika said with a giggle. “I will be able to take him on one day Nee Chan.”Hikaru said going in to a fighting stance. “I know you will.”Nika said ruffling her brother’s hair. “Now I suggest you go train with Kana before she starts thinking about Neji Hyuuga again.”
Hikaru sighed and left the room.

For the rest of the night all Kana was able to talk about was Neji. Nika was used of her little sister being interested in boys...but Neji was a different story...he was a man. A man her age....a man that looked like....
“NO!” Nika yelled slamming her fist on the table suddenly during supper. “I will not give in!” she got up and went to do the dishes.


As the weeks went by Nika was training her students like never before. It wasn’t the first time she was responsible for kids and it wouldn’t be the last. She was going to make them equal to her brother and sister. She got them up extra early in the morning and trained them until later in the evening than the other kids, but when they did get a reward it was a big one. Nika was so fixed on being proud of her students that her mind hadn’t drifted to Neji Hyuuga for days.

“Nika Sensei...can we take a break and go to the hot spring?”Akita asked on a nice fall evening. The other two students nodded in agreement. Nika smiled. “That is a great idea! You three have been doing a wonderful job.”

They made their way to the hot springs and went to separate springs.

“Nika nee Chan!”

Nika looked around to see her little sister stepping in to the hot spring. “Neji sensei said that we should relax because our muscles will get too sore if we don’t.”
“Great..”Nika said with a fake smile. Just what I need....a almost naked Neji Hyuuga just beyond the wall...
“Nika Nee chan...Neji sensei is naked beyond these walls...do you think he is a hentai and he is going to try to peek in?”

Nika’s face went completely red. “Don’t be ridicules Kana Chan....Neji knows that if he peeks in to the hot spring he will have to answer to some very upset women.”
“I wouldn’t mind if Neji sama peeked at us..” whispered one woman.

Nika was just getting out of the hot spring when the whispering started. She rolled her eyes.
“Yeah that man is so sexy...”whispered another
“he is single too...” commented another.

“I wonder what he looks like..”

“Neji sensei!”Kana yelled over to the other side. “The women here want to know if you would like to join us..”
Nika gasped. Her face was getting redder by the minute. If he dared...if he even tried. NO! She would stop him before it happened. Nika stormed out of the female spring and right to where the male’s one was. She took a deep breath and then whipped open the door.

“NEJI HYUUGA! IF YOU EVEN DARE-“

“Hey look Hikaru! It’s your sister!”

“Hikaru....is...your sister naked?”

Nika went completely red. She hadn’t noticed her towel drop. She was so mad at Neji. Her brother tried to cover both of his friend’s eyes but it was too difficult. Nika stood in the nude too paralyzed to do anything. Then she felt his presence behind her. She instinctually whirled around. Glaring at him. “you-“

“Is there a reason why you are naked Nika san?” Neji asked his voice serious. He was not red in the face or looking at her in an inappropriate way. In a instant Nika felt everything go hazy and she felt her knees give out. She was out like a light before her body fell in to strong hands.


Nika woke up to the sound of her little sister talking. She also heard her brother, but there was a third voice. A voice that belonged to-

“Neji Hyuuga!”

Nika looked around. She was in her room. She was also dressed. “d-did he d-dress me?” the blood rushed to her face. She clapped on the light and glanced around. Normally her room was messy. Why was it so clean? Why was there folded panties on her chair.... ”did...did....did he t-touch my p-p-p-panties?”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”Nika screamed out loud. This was NOT HAPPENING!


“Sounds like Nika San is awake. I’ll go check on her.”Neji said the words. Nika started putting furniture in front of the door. “NO! DONT COME IN!” she cried. “I...I...i’m not decent!”

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before I’m sure. “He shot back.

Nika glared at the door. “BAKA!”
Chapter end notes: I hope you like it. pls rate and review. if anyone has a fave kiba pairing pls let me know. my nxt fic is about him.