TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


To outsmart a Hyuuga by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
Nika made it to the Inuzuka home just in time to see Kiba’s little brother just about to leave. “Hey kid. “She called to him. The young teen looked at her. His eyes went big. Nika ignored his stare and singled him over. “I need to speak to you.”

“Y-you’re Nika...the hot girl that was rushed out of the hot springs because she passed out nude in Neji sensei’s arms. “The kid was still staring. Nika rolled her eyes. “Woman! Kid! I am a woman!” she wouldn’t get mad because it was not worth it. “And I am not a kid. I am a man.” The kid said. Sure. He was almost as tall as Nika and he sure as hell looked like Kiba, minus the facial hair. Nika couldn’t help but burst out laughing. “Not for a couple of year’s kid. Anyways I need a favor.”

“My name is Juro by the way.” The young Inuzuka said holding out his hand. Nika took his hand and shook it but it barely lasted five seconds. “why should I help you anyways?”Juro asked. Nika smiled. “Because there is a female who is particularly interested in you and I am here to make her fantasy come true.”

“Fantasy?”Juro asked. His grinned grew bigger. Nika nodded. “yes and in order to fulfill that..er..fantasy I need you to meet me...er...her...at the cherry blossom tree at 10 pm tonight alright?”

“I don’t know if I can-“

“you want to see boob or not kid?”Nika said before she could stop herself. Juro’s eyes lit up. Oh course they did. He wouldn’t be a teenage boy with hormones if they didn’t. He nodded furiously. “Then I’ll see..you I mean she will see you later. She will be the girl who is blindfolded.”

Juro nodded. “What? Blindfolded?”He asked. “All part of her fantasy.” Nika told him. “Oh and she might call you Kiba but don’t even worry about that because it’s just part of her plan alright?” Nika told him. Juro blinked. “Oh and do not forget to kiss her.”

Nika was gone before the young Inuzuka could even register what she had said last.

Nika tapped Naru on the shoulder. “You are going to meet him at 10 pm tonight under the cherry blossom tree and you are going to be blind folded.” She told the girl. Naru jumped up and down. “sensei you are the BEST.”

“Hai hai..I know I am.”Nika said. ‘I am going to so regret this. But at least Kiba won’t get any pedophile charges on him for something he does not know about...


The rest of the day Nika was trying to figure out what she was going to do. It was very hard for her to concentrate. She was also giving Naru tips on how to dress for this little meeting. It was very usual for her to be nervous about something like this.

“So Naru, be at my house for 7 pm sharp. I’ll lend you something nice.”Nika told her young student.

“Nika why do you look so guilty?”Neji asked later that afternoon. Nika looked up from her book and sighed. “Because I may have done something I shouldn’t of.” She admitted. Then she jumped up. “which reminds me I have to go find Kiba.” She pecked her boyfriend on his lips and then smiled at him. “you can come with me if you like, but I warn you hot buns it may be hard to take.”

Neji rolled his eyes and followed his girlfriend out of her room and all the way to where Kiba was.

“Kiba. I have something to tell you but you have to promise me you won’t have kittens.” Nika said as soon as she saw him. Kiba raised a brow. “somehow I believe that is impossible. So what’s up?”Kiba asked. “well....Naru, one of my best students has a huge gigantic crush on
you.”Nika told him. Kiba grinned. “that is cute.”

“No..it isn’t...anyways she kind of blackmailed me in to convincing her to kiss her.”Nika said. Kiba glared at her. “WHAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU PROMSIED!”

“Calm down dog boy!”Nika said. “I have already convinced your little brother to take your place.”Nika told him. “all I had to do was mention boob and he was putty in my hand. Honestly is that all you boys think about?”

Kiba smirked. “That’s my bro. He is on his way to becoming just like me.”

Nika made a face. “oh yeah like this village needs more perverted morons.”

Kiba glared at her. “But adorable perverted morons Kiba kun.” She said in her sweet innocent voice. Kiba didnt stop glaring. “it is still a insult.” He told her. Nika rolled her eyes. “what am I supposed to do Kiba? Naru blackmailed me. She likes you for some odd reason. Your brother is exactly like you but younger. I see it as he might not have your mentality but he sure has your face.” Then she made a disgusted face.

“and your smell...eww...you should shower.”
“yeah yeah...don’t need to tell me twice. Listen doll face I’ll go along with your plan on one condition.” Kiba said. Nika raised a brow. “what’s that?”

“I want your good looking red headed friend.”
“Jenna?”Nika asked. “Oh sweetie, you can’t handle her.” She laughed at the thought of it.

“I can handle any woman.”Kiba defended. “Sure but Jenna is not just a woman.” Nika told him. “sure she is. She is a hot red headed woman.”

Nika snorted. “She is ALSO a single mom, a struggling photographer and a extremely well brought up young lady.”

“a single mom?”Kiba gasped. Nika nodded. “Two kids.” She told him. “How old is this chick?”Kiba demanded. “she’s 25 Kiba. She just started a bit early with the kids.”

“she is still really hot.”Kiba said deciding what to do. “Okay...while you think about how awesome it will be to change dippers and have your poor pouch become a pony I’ll be at my house making a thirteen year old girl believe that she is going to be in the arms of her...sorry
excuse for prince charming.”

Kiba glared at her. “Stick and stones Nika!” he called after her. “but man that last one hurt.”

Naru was waiting for Nika when she arrived home. “I cannot wait.” Naru squealed. “yeah great,” Nika mumbled.



When it was time to leave Nika walked Naru half way. “I’ll be right here okay. If that pervert tries something you don’t want I’ll bury him.”
“thanks sensei but whatever Kiba kun wants Kiba kun gets.”
“Ino is definitely her cousin.”Nika mumbled.



Naru walked to the cherry tree and waited. A figure walked towards her. Naru smiled and then suddenly she frowned. “You’re not-“ but she was silenced by a kiss. Somehow the young teen managed to melt in to Juro’s arms. Juro was so surprised at how well he did. He followed his brother’s directions and didn’t bother waiting for introduction. He just went for her lips. It worked didn’t it?

Naru opened her eyes and saw that the man she was kissing was not a man but a boy...a boy a little bit older than her. He wasn’t her Kiba...but he was like Kiba. He looked exactly like him and he smelt like him. All the thoughts that were in Naru’s head were kind of fuzzy.
“Okay okay...s-stop for a minute.” She said pulling away. “Who are you?”
“I’m Kiba younger brother. Juro.”
“You do realize I was supposed to meet your brother here. He was going to kiss me.”Naru told him. Juro nodded. “Yeah but he didn’t want to hurt you. So he figured that he wasn’t going to get involved. Plus your hot sensei asked me to replace Kiba.”

“she what?”Naru asked furiously. “Hey hey! I think she made a good choice I mean...you wouldn’t have kissed me back if you did not like that you see.”Juro said with a cocky grin. Naru nodded. “You’re right. I do like what I see.” She smiled. “I think we should get back at my sweet sensei for helping us find each other.”

“and do what?”Juro asked. Naru smiled. “Meet me tomorrow same time and you’ll see.”
Chapter end notes: pls rate and review.