TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Awakening by theez

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Ezra sat, his feet dangling off the ceiling, waiting for everybody to set up. He, Akira, Jacob, and Hannah all sat on the rooftop, as guards of Hinata and Naruto. About an hour later, everybody in the pews stood up, and Ezra’s eyes widened, “Alright, everybody. Oh, and my dad had to be somewhere, so if you think he’s plotting against me, think again.”

Hinata, in a white wedding gown, walked up the aisle, veil over her head. All of their friends and family were there, even the dead ones! Goku couldn’t make it, but he probably wouldn’t have wanted to. The rest of his family was there. Ezra sat there, bored out of his head, until he felt a large power approaching, “Guys! Get back!”

Jacob nodded, and everybody jumped off of the building. Ezra held a fighting stance, but the power faded quickly, “Oh, probably just Naruto getting excited. Hey guy’s, you can-”

A kunai flew into his back, stabbing his heart. Ezra gasped, “Ngh...”

He gritted his teeth, determined to live through the wedding, “No...”

He fell into the hole, and as Hinata turned to look, everything seemed to go in slow motion.

*****************

Five year old Ezra sat at the dinner table, eating, “Yummy!”

Hikari smiled, “I’m glad.”

Ezra said, “Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?”

Hikari said, “Not until 7:00 tonight, he has a meeting.”

Ezra shook his head, “Darn. Oh well. I’ll show him tonight then!”

Hikari tilted her head, “Huh?”

Ezra smirked, “Tonight, mom, in the training area.”

That night, Ezra and Hiashi prepared to spar. Ezra held his fighting stance, and Hiashi said, “Let me see if you are worthy of being my son, after all this time.”

Ezra smiled, “We’ll see. Alright, come at m-”

He got kicked in the face. The boy skidded on the ground, and said, “Okay, time to show off my new power! Eight Trigrams...”

Hiashi’s eyes widened, and Ezra sped at the man, “2 Palm!”

The man was hit up until 64 palms, and Ezra appeared behind his father. Just before the final attack, Ezra’s balance shifted unexpectedly, and Hiashi didn’t have a scratch from that one attack. The rest of his body had bruises, but that was it. Hiashi kicked Ezra in the stomach, “Still useless. I forbid you to use that attack until you have mastered it!”

*****************

Goku gasped, “No! King Kai!!!”

King Kai said, “Yes?? What do you want, I’m eating!”

Goku yelled, “I want you to ORDER Kami to gather all of the Dragon Balls with in the next MONTH!!!!!”

Ezra hit the ground, but not after pulling the kunai out of his back so it wouldn’t hurt even more. He bounced, and Hinata gasped, “No, Ezra!”

Just then, Hiashi burst through the doors, sweating. He gasped, “No, Ezra!”

Ezra smiled at Hinata, “Hinata, no crying, alright? You can still get married, and anyways, we have those sweet Dragon Balls. I’ll be back, no worries.”

Hinata nodded, “O-Okay.”

Ezra smiled, and faded away. Hinata turned back to Naruto. She started towards him, but a Kunai flew through his heart, the kunai appearing on the carpet. Naruto fell over, and faded before hitting the ground. Hinata gasped, “No! Naruto...” [Authors Note: Please don’t get to angry, Ezra and Naruto still play a significant part in the story, even if they are temporarily dead!]

********************

Hinata waited for her father, who wanted to see her. Hiashi appeared in a puff of smoke, “Sweetheart, I know you’re sad, but you must get married soon, or we will all get in trouble with the council.”

Hinata said, “So? What do you want?”

Hiashi said, “Hinata, I’m really sorry, but I have arranged a wedding for you tomorrow. Naruto was my preferred choice, but I have been ordered.”

Hinata saw the sincerity in his eyes, and said, “Oh...Okay. Is he a good man?”

Hiashi nodded, “Yes, of course.”

Hinata smiled at her father, and disappeared. Hiashi smirked, and walked away, chuckling.