TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Awakening by theez

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This one can't take over 15 chapters, unless the next one has anything to do with this story. So, here's the next chapter in the Naruto GX Saga!
Plans

Ezra walked into the church Naruto and Hinata would have their wedding in. It was about 3000 miles from the Academy, but that was okay with him. He waved at Naruto, "Hey, Naruto! So, picked your best man?"

Naruto nodded, "Yup! But Sasuke should get here first."

Ezra sat down in one of the pews, "Okay."

They waited, until Sasuke walked in. "Naruto, you wanted to see me?"

Naruto nodded, "Yeah. Alright, my best man is..." Ezra hopped up and down in excitement, and Sasuke shrugged. "Sasuke." Sasuke smiled, and Ezra fell on his face.

The boy said, "Oh, that's alright. My next choice is Guard on the roof, I'll watch it through that hole."

He pointed up, and Naruto nodded, "Okay, you are our best fighter."

Ezra grinned, "Alright then!"

*****************************

Ezra, twig in his mouth, lounged ontop of a tree. "Hmmmm...I wonder what to do?"

"Hey Ezra!"

Ezra hopped down, to find Lucas, "Hey, what's-hmm?"

Akako smiled at him, "H-Hello."

Ezra smiled back, "Hey."

Lucas said, "You need to meet your team."

Ezra nodded, "Alright, later."

He disappeared, and Lucas said, "So, Akako, will you introduce me to Ezra's friends?"

Akako smiled up at him, "Sure."

*****************************

Ezra reappeared in front of a class room, "Alright, here goes."

A boy in the room said, "Alright, that's it, I'm gonna find Sensei myself!"

Ezra hit the wall, surprised. The boy gasped, "Oh, sorry, mister! I was just off to find Ezra Sensei."

Ezra smiled, "Well, you found him. Would you please get inside?"

The boy gasped, "Y-Yessir!"

The boy ran into the room, and Ezra stepped in. The boy he had met had messy, red hair, blue eyes, a Leaf Headband, a short t-shirt, and short jeans. He looked over to his right, to find a blushing girl, who had long, pink hair, brown eyes, her leaf head band on her right wrist, a long sleeved t-shirt, and long jeans. The other boy had long, spiky blond hair, blue eyes, a t-shirt, sweat pants, a jacket, and his Leaf Band on his ankle. Ezra said, "Alright, gang! Let's state our names, our last names, and our dreams, hobbies, that kinda stuff."

He looked at the boy he had met, "You?"

He said, "My name is Jacob Takahashi, Sensei. I like to train, compete, that kinda stuff, and my dream is to beat the best."

Ezra clapped loudly, "Yes! I finally found somebody who understands this kinda personality! Cool!"

He looked at the girl, who stood up respectfully, but became overly nervous, "S-S-S-S-"

Ezra said, "Alright, if you're nervous, we'll just move onto this boy while you catch your breath."

He looked at the other boy, who said, "My name is Akira Ookami, Bro."

Ezra gasped, "Wait, you said Bro. What did you mean?"

"I am Yuki's Little brother, I survived along with Mom. Father died, and mom married your father. That makes me your brother. Anyways...I don't have a hobby, however, I do enjoy a good fight. My dream is to destroy all evil, and become Hokage."

Ezra nodded, "Okay! Alright, are you ready?"

He looked at the girl, who nodded, and stood up respectively, "Y-Yes, Ezra Sensei. My name is Hannah Hotaka. I enjoy-" She stopped, and breathed deeply, "Serving and Pleasing others."

Ezra's eyebrows flew upwards for a split second, and he said, "Oh, is that so? Hannah, please, go on."

Hannah said, "And my dream is to uphold the family honor."

Ezra smiled, "Okay then. Alright, my name is Ezra Uchiha. Or Hyuuga. Just Uchiha is fine. My hobby's are fighting and dueling, and my dream is to beat the best. And you three, I'll give you the time of the test, I'm a part of a staff for my sister's wedding, so, how about I see if you can come to the wedding? After the reception, we get that test over and done with!"

Jacob punched the air, "Alright!"

***********************************

Ezra appeared in the afterlife, and found Goku and Trunks, "Hey, Trunks, was my son in my team?"

Trunks shook his head, "No, the future has changed, I believe. Luke is still around, so is Jake...I dunno."

"Okay. So Luke and Jake are mine and Fabia's kid's when we're married? That means..."

"Ezra, keep your faith."

"I'll try."