TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Buried Memories by Koiketsudayou

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Begins with Nori. Love my character as much as I do. Comments are LOVE!
Chapter notes: First story on TONFA. Please help with how to post pictures and stuff in there...I'm such a noob.
It's not that I didn't love my life, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not happy with how everything is at the moment. To be honest, I have everything that anyone could ever want: a true friend, outstanding grades, and living in a very successful neighborhood. The only thing missing would be just those caring parents. I know hate is a strong word but I absolutely HATE my parents. My father walked out on my mom when he found out that I wasn’t his biological daughter. Of course who wouldn’t be mad and respond in that matter. My father forced my mother to get a Paternity test and it turns out that my sister, Ahna, was his only biological daughter. So in a sense I could understand that he up and left with my sister, leaving my mother and I to suffer. Financially, No. But family wise, yes. Ever since he left things never were the same. My mom decided to take a full time job, taking the meaning of the phrase to a literal sense.


She stays home while I go to school and an hour before I come home she would leave and not come back to the next morning, where I would have already been gone. I guess she never liked seeing me anymore because I reminded her too much of my "dad". We shared the same crystal blue eyes and jet black hair. Odd how even though he wasn't my real father we had similar characteristics. The truth was that my mom had stumbled home drunk not knowing that my dad's brother was there. Of course in her disoriented state she couldn't decipher that fact and ended up sleeping with him. It wasn't completely her fault though, no matter how much I would like to blame her.


Out of all the people to blame, why didn’t he blame his brother? Sure they were identical twins and yes people make mistakes, but I’m as much of a daughter to him as Ahna. People should forgive and forget. But I guess when that mistake is in the living flesh walking around the same house as you, it's pretty hard to forget.


At this point you may know about an eighth of my hate towards my parents, as well as my sister. If I were to actually go into depth about my true hate for them you would be sitting here for quite a while.

Even though my hate goes deeper, I actually like the fact that I look like my "dad". My blue eyes stand out more with my dark hair, giving off a majestic feeling as it contrasts with my beautiful milky white skin. I love it, but my mother loathes it. I could care less about the thoughts that run through her mind. If she wasn't willing to give me the time and day, then the same rule applies. The only form of communication that we have is a small white board in the living room. Up on the wall hanging above the mantle (and odd place to have a white board), hangs a semi large white board. A dark, fat line strikes through the middle of the board sectioning off my half to my mothers. If she feels the need to write something down, such as what’s for dinner and so forth, she writes it on my side. If I need to inform her of anything, school wise mostly, I write on her side.


If you take a good look at the board my mother’s side is completely clean. Not a single mark on it. Of course if you look on my side you see scribbled notes such as, don’t touch this or I’m not coming home (not like I see you anyway), or other things.

Throughout this whole thought process of mine I had finally managed to get home from school in one piece. It had been pouring in the morning, but the rain let up a bit allowing me to return home safely without getting drenched. I was honestly quite happy upon stumbling into the house to notice that my mother wasn't home. The sudden urge of jumping up and down overcame me, but I reluctantly brushed it aside to step out of my sneakers. I wasn't going to risk tracking in anything, afraid that my mother would pop out of the living room and yell at me for being messy. Before I entered the living room to check the white board, I opened the hallway closet and peeled of my jacket to hang it inside there. Once my jacket was buttoned up on the hanger I placed my shoes on the bottom shelf before shutting the door.


I was finally able to walk into the living room to notice that the space under my name was blank. I silently thanked whatever being was out there that my mom hadn't wanted anything from me as my hand brushed over the white board earning a deep sigh from me. Sometimes I wished that my mother wasn’t such an ass. What reason did she have to be mad at me? It certainly wasn’t my fault that her husband left her. Maybe if she apologized and paid for her actions all would be well…but of course her pride got in the way. She was just too good to apologize, as if it was below her to just utter a small “I’m sorry” once in a while.


Without so much as a second thought, I turned from the board and made my way for the kitchen. My stomach had been growling all day and I finally was able to quiet the beast that lived inside there. Today’s dinner was pasta with garlic bread. I must admit that my mom is a good cook, and that she does make sure I have something to eat, because god knows I’d have been dead already if it wasn’t for her.


Warming up my food only took five minutes, and before long I was sitting at the island with a steaming plate of pasta and a refreshing cup of ginger ale. I said my usual prayers and began to eat, moaning at the taste that was invading my mouth. She really outdid herself this time. As I continued to eat my thoughts started drifting off like they usually did.


I wondered what the weather was going to be like tonight. Whenever the moon came out I would always take a nice stroll in the woods that sat behind our house. It was always calming, and it’s not like anyone would notice that I was gone, seeing as how my mom was never really home. Walking under the moonlight always calmed me, but there was always that threat in the back of my head. What if someone killed me out there? Or what if I fell unconscious and no one found me because no one knew where I went? Would I be raped in those woods? So many different questions flew through my head, but they came to a sudden halt as I heard a thud coming from upstairs.


My eyebrows creased in confusion as to the sudden noise. What could that be? After not hearing anything after a minute or two, I shrugged and continued with my meal only to stop again at another thud. This time it sounded closer than before. Slowly swallowing the piece of bread that was in my mouth I peeked out of the kitchen to see nothing. The only strange thing being that the hallway was dark and the lights were off. “I could’ve sworn I left those on.” Now at this point everyone will probably think that I would have went to go and investigate. Well…I’m not that person. After watching an enormous amount of scary movies only to learn that those that always investigated always ended up being killed, I decided that the noise should come to me before I even attempt to go find out what it was.


The ticking on the clock was the only sound that you heard in the kitchen.


Suddenly another thump was heard. And then another…and another.


Soon it became footfalls that seemed to be heading in this direction. Beads of sweat started to cling to my forehead and I quickly grabbed the butcher knife that was conveniently placed on a cutting board only a few feet in front of me. Clutching unto the hilt of the knife I backed into the corner making sure to keep my eyes on the door. Ever so slowly, the door started to open.


Nothing.


There was nothing in the doorway.


For those curious pals out there who didn’t check the first time the thumping was heard, this would probably be the point where you would walk to the door and check to make sure nothing was really there. Of course, lesson learned from the movies, I stayed put and gripped the knife even harder. A cold gust of wind blew past me making a shiver run down my spine. “Don’t be afraid…” A voice whispered.


“And why the hell not?” I responded. I’m such a smart ass sometimes.


“I’m here to help you.”


“Oh really now.”


“Give me your hand.”


“Not even if I was a paraplegic.” It seemed that the voice didn’t like my witty remark as I felt the air suddenly escape me. I suddenly felt hands wrapped tightly around my neck making my eyes bulge at the sudden pressure.


“W-Who are you?” I spat, trying to seem tough even though my life was literally being choked right out of me. Yellow eyes appeared in front of me, but no body formed. “That is of no concern to you. Now give me your hand.” It hissed, this time clearly fed up with my stalling methods.


“N-Not a-a c-c-chance.” God did I sound pathetic. I guess when your being choked to death even the strongest somehow sound weak. “Your mother owes me something. And that something is you, so whether you give me your hand or not is of no importance. I must take your soul in replacement of hers.”


WHAT!!? First he asks for my hand, and no he says it doesn’t matter. And most importantly, my mother sold my soul in replacement of hers!!!?? Who the hell was this person? And why would she do something like that? I knew she didn’t like me, but come on. Selling my soul! Don’t you think that’s a little bit harsh?


“You shall die!” The pressure on my neck lessened slightly before I felt something sink deep into my chest. Blood caught in my throat as the pressure only increased as I felt something squirming inside of me. Looking down I saw that his hand was right through my chest. Seeing the wound seemed to make the pain increase tenfold as a cry escaped my lips which brought tears to my eyes. You know when you randomly find a cut on your hand and only when you look at it do you feel the sudden pain. That was exactly how I felt except it wasn’t a paper cut feeling. It was a feeling of having yourself ripped in two and sent through a meat grinder. All in all, it was painful.


Without warning my body was tossed carelessly across the room, making impact with the door on the other side of the room. As I slowly slid to the floor, motionless, my eyes slowly looked in that direction to see my heart in the palm of someone else’s hand.


At that point my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I passed out
Chapter end notes: Rate and Review. Comments are well appreciated.