TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Manga With Mochi by Fangirl

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ;P Late to read this... Oh well, it was fun :D

WHOOPS! I put 451 :/ all fixed! ;P
Me: Ah… now back to manga… :DD New Chapter!!!!! Yay!!!!! *Throws a rice ball* Madara, I choose you!!!!! =D

Madara: *Poof* Huh? Mochi, you again?

Me: I’m not Mochi… -_-‘

Madara: Why am I here again?

Me: Because… it’s titled ‘The Power in a Name’ and I have a feeling they’re talking about the Uchiha… OOH! It’s loaded!! Yay! Let’s begin!! ;D

Madara: Great…

Me: Whoa, whoa… that old man has some courage! Haha! Watch your back, Uchiha Madara!! ^_^

Madara: I’m right here…

Me: I know! And you’d better not hurt anyone!! Or destroy the world!!!

Madara: That’s my ambition though…

Me: *Not listening* Whoa!! He stopped it!!! =D Take that!! ^_^ … -_- …a second one?!!! Stupid Madara!! Did you just not hear me?!!

Madara: I heard you. You didn’t hear me.

Me: And it’s your name that’s power?! Well… THAT DOES NOT SATISFY ME WITH THAT MASKED GUY DEAL!!!

Madara: You heard Kabuto. It’s a secret. ^_^

Me: >:| Baka… Let me read…

Madara: I’m not stopping you.

Me: Shut up!!

Madara: …

Me: :O Tsunade’s going!!!!! This is getting exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: Thanks for letting me know. Now I will prepare.

Me: You. Stay. Right. There. *Glares* … Good. ^_^ *Back to reading** *Gasp!!* The rock!!!!!

Madara: You already know. That’s my jutsu.

Me: Geez! You’re annoying!! Madara, return!!

Madara: Seeya, Mochi. If I don’t die, feel free to summon me again! ^_^

Me: -_- Leave.

Madara: *Poof*

Me: Hm… it’s a bit lonely now… Naruto, I choose—No… Tsunade—No… I know! Gaara, I choose you!! Hehe, come here, my favorite character!!

Gaara: *Poof* Uh… there’s a war waging on…

Me: I know! I’m reading it!! ^_^ Hm… *GASP!!* Tsuchikage-samaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Gaara: He’s still alive…

Me: Phew…. That’s great! *Read, read, read* *gasp!* (I’m gasping a lot… xp) I was just reminded that Kabuto was speaking through Muu… And! Madara stole Hashirama’s power?!!! Sorry Gaara… Gaara, return! :/ … madara, i choose you…?

Madara: *Poof*

Me: …Uh… why did you just look down your shirt…?

Madara: *shrugs* Who knows?

Me: You do.

Madara: Uh… *sweat beads…* Look at that page!!

Me: Huh?! *reads**sigh…* I forgot how cool you looked… >.< despite how evilly cruel and fake you are and your evil mystery plan and the fact that you won’t tell me who the masked guy is and how you won’t kill the people I want you to kill and you hurt—

Madara: I get it!! I’m a bad guy! Geez…

Me: :O You can summon the Kyubi?!!!! WTF?!!!

Madara: Yes… yes I can… you know, I fought konoha with it??

Me: Duh… Hey! That’s Hashirama’s technique, you thief!!

Madara: I’m just that powerful…

Me: Hmph! That’s still not fair. You cheater!

Madara: Hey, I got it for myself. I deserve it.

Me: You thief! Cheater! Stealer! Liar! Hmph!! *reads* Pwahahahahahahahah QUOTE: “…we’re doomed” hahahahah that’s HILARIOUS!!

Me: *gasp* The kyubi’s helping Naruto?? Yay!!! *dances around happily* Yatta!!

Madara: Now that isn’t fair.

Me: Don’t talk about fairness with me! That’s totally fair!! Haha!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Even the kyuubi is rooting Naruto on!!!!!!!!!! Take that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: Hmph… he’s just scared of being used by me.

Me: Maybe he actually likes Naruto

Madara: Ha! The nine tailed demon??

Me: Look at Bee and the Hachibi. They get along.

Madara: Nope. The Kyuubi isn’t like that. See? A million Narutos and like five rasengans. The kyuubi isn’t too generous.

Me: That’s probably part of Naruto’s plan. Duh! The Kyuubi doesn’t control what jutsu Naruto uses.

Madara: I know that. Maybe Naruto doesn’t have enough chakra!

Me: Shut up! The ninetailed fox team is going to beat you up! And Kabuto!

Madara: You named them now…?

Me: Yep! ^_^

Madara: You know… I get the feeling you’re a big fan.

Me: …now you get the feeling? Well, you’re slow.

Madara: I thought you were just overly dramatic…

Me: Hey! I am not overly— …okay, maybe…

Madara: See? He already used up the chakra! That beast is stingy!!

Me: Did you see all those clones and the beast?? And that Naruto’s only a clone.

Madara: Yeah, well, if you haven’t noticed, it ended.

Me: I know. :D I’m excited for the next one! Tsuchikage’s giving it his all!!

Madara: No heartbroken screams or anything…?

Me: Nope! You were a major character who just made an awesome entrance in the last one though. I
don’t care that much for Oonoki, but I’m still excited to see what happens next!! That was an awesome chapter!!!

Madara: Hm… you are strange Mochi…

Me: Don’t call me that.

Madara: Then… how about Inari? Dango? Tataki? Miso? Korokke?

Me: What’s with you and food?

Madara: …truth is… I haven’t eaten in over a decade… I’m hungry.

Me: I don’t have any food… GO EAT KABUTO!!
Chapter end notes: Pwahahaha, I like how this ended. Anyways... I kind of kicked Madara out after saying that. xP We'll see him again, heh.