TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Destiny is Calling: The Bingo Book by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The former Guardian and his animal guide. Oh, and he's taking the place of Madara, just so you know. I know that's a huge chunk of the series that seems like it's going down the drain, but trust me when I say that it won't ;)

I own the characters but not the picture... or the Naruto universe for that matter.
Name: Gekido and Kazan

Translation: Gekido means rage. Kazan means volcano.

Age: Gekido was about thirty when he died.

Personality: Gekido was once a normal Guardian, protecting the world from any possible dangers. But as his power grew, he realized that he was stronger than almost any other ninja in the world. He grew hungry of world domination, and his thirst for tyranny is what threw the world into a war. Kazan was his loyal animal guide, but as Gekido spiraled into a pit of darkness, the dragon knew there was no other option but to reluctantly follow him.

Appearance:

Gekido and Kazan

He had jet black hair and deep dark eyes. He wore black and dark red robes. His dragon was a large red-orange beast with large wings.

Brief History:

Gekido accepted his role as the Guardian at the age of ten. Kazan began teaching the Guardian’s techniques to his master. At the age of twenty-two, Gekido activated his full Guardian powers, and that was when he realized he wanted to rule the world and recreate it in his own image.

Kazan was unable to stop him, as that would go against the spiritual rules of the animal guide, so he was forced to follow him. Gekido threw the world into a world war, where no one trusted anyone else, for fear that there would be traitors or spies working for the mad man.

The sacred protector ordered his dragon to use his powers to summon the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox from its Jinchuuriki, and the demon destroyed the majority of Konoha. The Fourth Hokage was able to seal the monster into a baby boy named Naruto Uzumaki, and when the demon fell, Gekido and his dragon were captured and executed.

Gekido vowed that his reincarnation would show the world the true power of the Guardian and influence the shinobi world like no other Guardian ever had.

As a Guardian: The Guardian has a special style called Legendary Style. He was born in the year of the Dragon, so his Guardian strength is centered on power and using seals for all purposes. He was psychically connected to Kazan, allowing them to be able to communicate telepathically, though there was a strict range to it.