TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Destiny is Calling: The Bingo Book by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is actually mostly for me, seeing as I'm so scatter-brained. Though I figured a nice bingo book is always a good way to help readers out anyway, so I figured why not?
Chapter notes: My OC and protagonist. I own Suki, but I do not own the picture. I also don't own the world of Naruto.
Name: Suki Kurohoshi

Translation: Suki means love or fondness. Kuro means dark. Hoshi means star.

Age: She is six years old when the story begins. She attends the Konoha Ninja Academy at the age of seven, and she graduates at the age of twelve.

Personality: Despite growing up in a hostile atmosphere during her years in Kagayaku, she is friendly towards others. She is kind and sweet to everyone. She loves to make friends, and she’ll love her close ones no matter what, even if they shun her. However, through her kindness, she feels a sense of hatred towards herself for what she is. Her ultimate goal is to protect those who she loves.

Appearance:

Suki Kurohoshi

She has bushy long black hair that is usually held up and stunning silver eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned, since she usually spent the early years of her life outdoors because Kagayaku citizens despised her. Her favored wardrobe colors are black and white, as she feels that no other color really suits her. Her ninja wardrobe as a genin consists of a white sleeveless kimono top with black flower and vine designs and black pants. She wears her ninja headband around her forehead.

Brief History:

She was born in Kagayaku (Shining) Village in the Land of Silver. Her parents, Yakan and Akarui Kurohoshi, abandoned her the moment she was born because they found out she was the Guardian. Suki grew up for six years in a run-down orphanage with foster parents who neglected her, forcing her to steal food, though she would always regret it.

She stumbled upon Kakashi Hatake’s campsite after running away. He took her back to Konoha Village, and after dealing with the Hokage and the Kagayaku leader, Suki was adopted by Kakashi.

Her best friend is Naruto Uzumaki, and despite terrible inconveniences concerning her identity as the Guardian, she considers Kiba Inuzuka and Hinata Hyuuga her close friends as well.

Her animal guide, whose sole purpose is to protect her and help her, is a brown and gold feathered bird named Kinmaru.

Miscellaneous: She never knew kindness until she met Kakashi Hatake. When he constantly showed that he cared for her, she developed a habit of thanking him and eventually thanking others a lot.

She is terrified of heights. Only when Kinmaru is talking to her in her mind to comfort her does she forget about her fears, but otherwise, she is afraid of excessively high places.

Her favorite color is gold, because Kinmaru’s feathers are gold. Suki considers him her hero for leading her to Kakashi and away from the men who attempted a murder attempt in Konoha. She hates the color silver, even if they are the color of her eyes; the color reminds her of her bad life in the Land of Silver.

As a Guardian: The Guardian has a special style called Legendary Style. She was born in the year of the Bird, so her Guardian strength is centered on observance and harnessing her surrounding elements. She is psychically connected to Kinmaru, allowing them to be able to communicate telepathically, though there is a strict range to it.