TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 76] LikedPrinter


Summary:


Thanks to BattyBigSister for the wonderful banner!

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Writers of all ages and abilites, gather around! Bring your OCs and contribute to Battle Stadium!

Pit your OC against another's OC and write a battle that once seemed completely unbelievable or even impossible!

Because in this stadium, impossible only exists when deciding a winner among the many characters.


Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Crossovers, General Fiction > Character-Centric, General Fiction > Timeless
Characters: All, OC
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark, Drama, General, Tragedy
Warnings: AU
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 16 Completed: No
Words: 35309 Read: 26558
Published: 11/08/11 Updated: 30/09/11



Story notes: This idea came at random, don't even bother asking what goes through my mind. And don't even ask about the summary, I was honestly clueless about what to put. I do not own Naruto. 1. Introduction by silverwolf1213 [Reviews - 38] Liked (1223 words)
Let us not delve into my mind and see what lies there. It would be awfully frightening...

I don't own Naruto, by the way, in case you care.
2. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga VS Kasumi Mayonaka by theez [Reviews - 2] Liked (2133 words)
Ezra is my OC, while Kasumi is SilverWolf1213's from Pirates of the Mist from the Hoist the Colors Series [I think that's right] Anyways, I want to say thank you Silverwolf1213 for mentioning me as one of the people who helped inspire you! Haha, it was kinda a joke, but oh well. Well, here's the chapter. As well, there might be references to other series, like Super Saiyan and Kamehameha in DBZ and Ezra using a Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts [cause I'm a dork like that for giving him his full ability's.] Welp, here's the chapter, hope you like it! Also, the chapter takes place within the storyline of silverwolf's Pirates of the Mist.
3. A Tale of Two Girls: The Snake Pitted Against The Shadow by Fantasy Madeline [Reviews - 2] Liked (1232 words)
Fantasy Madeline Presents:

A Tale of Two Girls: The Snake Pitted Against the Shadow


---
4. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga VS Kasumi Mayonaka Part 2! by theez [Reviews - 2] Liked (1644 words)
Okay, let's get this show on the road! This might end up being a REALLY long fight, because I have the habit of making one's that have swords and Keyblades and stuff short. Kasumi Mayonaka is Silverwolf's from Pirates of the Blue Mist in the Hoist the Color's series! Oh yeah, if any of this confuses you, the love story of Ezra never happened whatsoever in terms of this [you'll see why in the chapter.]
5. This Arena Reveals the Future Of Fighting!? Luke Uchiha VS Sasuke Uchiha! by theez [Reviews - 2] Liked (1243 words)
Sasuke is definitely NOT my character, while Luke is [Drum Roll please]....................Ezra's little boy from the future!! You have to read Naruto GX to find out who Ezra's wife is, Heehee :). Also, this takes place during some point in Naruto GX.
6. Kasumi Mayonaka VERSUS Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga by silverwolf1213 [Reviews - 3] Liked (5156 words)
I'm so sorry this took so long! It took me forever to plan it out, and plus, I was worried about butchering Ezra's character... *nervous laugh*

Yes, this is a different version of theez's battle. We decided to write our own fights between our characters XD

Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga belongs to theez in his Naruto GX series while Kasumi Mayonaka is my character of my Hoist the Colors series.

Well, enough chit-chat, let's get this show on the road then :D
7. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga VS Kina Katachi. And Then A Small Secret Battle! by theez [Reviews - 3] Liked (1695 words)
Well, I just read Never Too Late, and I loved it! And I thought, "Well, Ezra and Kina are both alike in many way's. So, why not a fight?" Kina Katachi is Sasaui Uchiha's OC from Never Too Late.
8. Ayame Enkai Vs Umiko Hoshigake by shadow9000 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1411 words)
Hey guys, tis my first story ever...though its just a fight, nothin much xP
I wrote it bcoz i was inspired by my first n best frend on TONFA.....SILVERWOLF1213
i may not hav been that good as a friend though... :(
i thank her for being such a good friend & an inspiration not only to me.. but to many others....
in this fic, i've used a character of mine.... n ururfu-chan's character Ayame Hoshigake from her 'Hoist the colours' series....
This fight ain't so good... infact... its totally boring n rotten i guess.... :/ m a very bad writer... :'(
Am terribly sorry urufu if i ruined Ayame's character in this fic >_< i tried to study her as much as i could from her bio & from her 4-5 appearances in the PotM...
Well.... lets hope u guys like this... :)
9. Kazuki Ushiro VS Ezra Kokoro by theez [Reviews - 3] Liked (776 words)
Haha, fooled you all into thinking it would be Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga. Kazuki is Shadow9000's OC from Joint Stories.
10. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuga Versus Kasumi Mayonaka: The Final Battle! PT 1 by theez [Reviews - 3] Liked (2178 words)
Alright! This is the final battle!.............Haha, sorry about that. Just excited. Okay, let me think..........You saw my version, which I hope you liked. That one had romance mixed in, which was my fault [haha.] And you saw Silverwolf's version, which was awesome! You remember Light and Dark, of course, who are my OC's. Well, sorta, they're basically a part of Ezra. The whole "Light possessing Kasumi" thing. That should come back. Maybe, maybe not. Alright, enough talk, time to fight!
11. Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga Versus Kasumi Mayonaka: The Final Battle! Part 2 by silverwolf1213 [Reviews - 1] Liked (3583 words)
FINALLY! I finished it! I'm sorry it took so long.

Alright, remember, theez's first battle and my first battle do not have anything to do with this. But you have to read the chapter before this one to understand what the heck is going on in this particular chapter.

As I was writing this, I realized that a lot of my battles center on dialogue... which kind of sucks because I know people like action instead of talking. I hope this chapter contains a nice balance of action and drama. Though knowing me, the action scenes will be pretty sucky because I tend to do better with dialogue than fighting.

Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga is theez's OC for his Naruto GX series, and Kasumi Mayonaka is my OC for my Hoist the Colors series.

Um... yeah, I suppose that's it. Let's get this show on the road then, ah?
12. Invasion of the Ore Village by Sasaui Uchiha [Reviews - 2] Liked (6982 words)
Yes, well, this takes place before Never Too Late and before the Hoist the Color series. Speaking of which, both that series and all the characters I use from it belong one hundred percent to the awesome person known as Silverwolf1213. If you haven't read her stories, you so should. As for Kina, you'll see a different side of her fighting since so far she's never had to fight like this in Never Too Late. She's only trained from what we see. This is a serious life or death battle. If I messed up Kasumi, Silverwolf, or any of the others, don't hesitate to tell me. I need to know so I can correct myself. Okay, I'll go ahead and tell you that there will be a sequel to this that will take place in Shippuuden. There will hopefully not be any spoilers unless I do it by accident since it will be ahead of where Never Too Late is now. I'll keep her jutsus the same though, since I'm not even sure what all she'll learn between now and Shippuuden. And now I have to start writing Tainted Guardian again since I took a break to write this. I hope you guys read and enjoy.
13. Reunion of Fighters! Ezra Hyuuga VS Kina Katachi! by theez [Reviews - 3] Liked (1262 words)
Alright, this is Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga, but he's adopting the name Hyuuga since most of his siblings have that name. Kina Katachi is Sasaui Uchiha's OC from Never Too Late. Oh yeah, and the first part doesn't actually happen in Naruto GX. I just needed a setup for something else.
14. Power Beyond Imagination! by theez [Reviews - 3] Liked (3149 words)
Alrighty, Kina and Kasumi are NOT, I repeat, NOT, my OC's. They are by two awesome writers by the names of Sasaui Uchiha, who created Kina Katachi, and Silverwolf1213, who created Kasumi Mayonaka. Oh yeah, and the character who Light [my OC] possessed, is Sasaui Uchiha's as well :D! Hope I didn't butcher anyone! Oh yeah, and Toshiro isn't my character! He's Sasaui Uchiha's.
15. Title: The Battle of Jubilee, the Final Stanza by DropDeadThenDance [Reviews - 2] Liked (798 words)
I, DropDeadThenDance, wish to contribute to the round robin that is Battle Stadium.

I understand that by joining this, I have an obligation to keep all original characters and Naruto characters close to their personalities and accurate in their abilities. I understand that it is not accepted to flame any OCs who are not rightfully mine. If I am caught bashing anyone else’s character, I understand that my chapter will be deleted, and I will most likely be kicked off the story.

It is my duty, as a writer, to give credit when and where it is due to the rightful creators of the original characters who I may use for a battle scene.

In addition, I acknowledge that I cannot abuse the permission of writers by stealing their characters to place in any submission for another story or for my own stories. All character permissions belong in Battle Stadium.

I also understand my right to point out if someone has bashed and/or flamed my character in a battle.

These are the characters that I give permission to use only in the confines of Battle Stadium.

Lance, Jubilee, and Interpono from my story Fire Escape



Okay, now that that's out of the way. Hi everybody, if you don't know me, I'm TK! I write Fire Escape and My Twisted Heart Tear Me Apart, so maybe you've read one or the other. Who knows?
Anyway, this one shot battle is about a character of mine that appears in Episode 59 of Fire Escape.
I really wanted to fit this battle into that Episode, or make it its own, but it didn't really fit where it would have needed to go, and it isn't long enough to be its own episode. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little one shot!

Also, thanks to Silverwolf for posting this up! It seems like a pretty interesting idea and it works for me too XD Thanks everybody!

16. The Father-Son Battle That Never Was Pt. 1 by Tragedy [Reviews - 2] Liked (844 words)
This Is A Battle Between My OC Goketsu Uchiha (Children of Today, Rulers of Tomorrow) And His Dad, Sasuke.