TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra leaned his arms on the railing, and put a twig in his mouth. He closed his eyes. The sky was gray. He said, "Hmmm............What's this sense of danger that I'm feeling? I wonder, the energy waves I've been picking up on are familiar............." He made his Keyblades appear, and said, "Hmmm.........." He smiled as they started to float, "Time for something cool to happen." They floated together, and a light came over Ezra. He smiled, and picked up the Keyblade, "A Light in the Darkness, or a Darkness in the Light. Or the Oath of Oblivion......." When the light cleared away, his Keyblade had transformed. The tip of the blade was on both sides, the left side having white, while the other side having black. The blade was checkered White and Black, and the Handle was Electric Blue. He smiled, "The Oath of Oblivion. Or Oblivion of Oathkeeper. Nah, Oath of Oblivion." He swung it, and said, "Nice reach. Yeah....." It disappeared, and he said, "Man, Fabia, I wish you could see this place, it's beautiful. Well, not in that way." He laughed. Smiling kindly, he said, "It's funny.........................I feel like I have her with me..............." He shook his head, "Whoa, way to spiritual for me." He laughed at himself, and looked up to the gray sky, "Heh, this is going to be one heck of a year!"

Ezra and Syrus walked along a forest path. Syrus said, "Ezra, why are you here?" Ezra sighed, letting his arms go limp. He let the Duel Disk's he was carrying smash him to the ground. He stood up, and said, "Because Suki busted Jaden out, and I was the one who was put in charge of this." Syrus chuckled, "Haha!" Ezra smiled, "But think of it this way, Hitomi didn't come to YOUR rescue!" Syrus blushed, "Oh, that........" Ezra raised an eyebrow, "Huh?" Syrus said, "Hitomi's sick, so thats why she wasn't at class. Why I wasn't at class. I had to take care of her." Ezra smiled, "I see, and thats why you were put on this mission. Now, next time, ask my mom!" Syrus nodded, and said, "Okay." Ezra said, "Now help me with these Duel Disk's." Syrus nodded, and helped Ezra get the Duel Disk's back. As they walked, Ezra said, "So, Syrus, do you know why people are losing their Duel Disk's?" Syrus said, "U-Um.........Well, I hear that theirs a bully, and he forces you to Duel him, and if you lose, he takes your Duel Disk-Uh, so I hear." Ezra smiled, "And where's your Duel Disk?" Syrus jumped, and Ezra smiled, "Did this guy take yours to?" Syrus nodded, "Sorry, I knew you would-" Ezra was running off. Syrus said, "Where are you going?!" Ezra smiled, and threw a hood up, "I want to Duel this guy!" He ran off, and Syrus ran after him, "Hey, wait, he also gives wedgies! So I hear!"

Ezra made it to a river, and said, "Where are they?" He kept running, and heard a voice, "Stop right there!" Ezra fell on his face, and said, "Hey, what's the big idea?" He pulled on his hood as he stood up, and said, "So, are you those bullies?" A muscular boy around his age said, "Of course! But we're a troop of them!" Ezra sweat dropped, and said, "Okay. Now, I want to Duel you!" The muscular man said, "Okay, but if you lose, then I get that Duel Disk!" Ezra smiled from under his hood, "But if I win, then you give back the stolen Duel Disks!" The muscular man smiled, "Your on! Names Hassleberry! What's yours?" Ezra smiled, "No need. Not now, at least." Hassleberry jumped to the opposite side of the river as Ezra, and said, "Okay, let's Duel!" Ezra nodded, and they turned on their Duel Disk's. Ezra smiled, "I'll go first! And I'll place two cards face down! That'll be my move." Hassleberry smiled, "You call that a move? I draw! And I summon, Horned Tyranno in attack mode! Now I attack!" Ezra held up a face down, "Negate attack! Now the battle phase is over!" Hassleberry gritted his teeth, and said, "That'll be my move." Ezra smiled, "Then go." Hassleberry gasped, and said, "Huh?" Ezra smiled, "Go. I don't need a turn." Hassleberry gritted his teeth, "Are you mocking me?" Ezra held a hand up to his hood, "Take like you want." He threw his hood back, and said, "I'll still win." Hassleberry gasped, and said, "What? E-Ezra Uchiha?" Ezra smiled, "I remembered you from the start. You were the one who saved me from the Dinosaur Fossil that came alive when I was two. Or rather, someone threw you." Hassleberry smiled, "So you remember that. And apparently your a massively good Duelist these days." Ezra smiled, "I am. Do you want me to take my turn?" Hassleberry nodded, "Go right ahead." Ezra smiled, and drew, "Okay! I summon, Wind Knight in attack mode!" Wind Knight came onto the field, and was stared down by the Dino. Ezra smiled, "Now I play, Attack point drain! Now I select a two cards: The first is the one that drains, and the other is the one that losed energy. I choose, Horn, and Knight. Now I play, damage doubler! This round, the damage we both take is doubled. Now attack!" Hassleberry was confused, "Huh? Are you trying to lose?" Ezra smiled, "Nope. Cause with the spell, reverse, Damage to me is Damage to you!" Hassleberry gasped, and fell to the ground, he lost. Ezra smiled, "Good Duel. Hassleberry, don't feel bad." He jumped over, and helped him up, "I'm way to good to lose to you, no sweat! You should learn a thing or two from Jaden!" Syrus's voice rang, "No, Don't help the enemy!" Ezra smiled at him, "Don't worry." Syrus said from the bridge, "Well, okay, Sergent Ezra!" Ezra fell over, and Hassleberrry laughed. Ezra smiled, "Just, Ezra is fine!" Hassleberry stood up, and stiffened, "Sergant Ezra, Lutenent Tyranno Hassleberry, reportin' for duty!" Ezra had been close to getting back up, then he fell down again, "Are you serious?" He disappeared, and reappeared next to Syrus, "Now, you better keep your end of the bargain." Tyranno [Hassleberry] nodded, "Of course."

Ezra, Syrus, and Tyranno staggered to the Red Dorm, with Duel Disk's on their backs. Ezra fell over, Syrus fell on top of him, with Tyranno falling on him. The Duel Disk's clattered on to the ground, and Ezra said, "Okay, thats enough!" He stood up, and stomped the ground HARD! The Duel Disks flew to the main building, and then they heard a voice, "OWWWW!!!!!!" Ezra and Tyranno laughed, and Syrus said, "Uh, what are you laughing about?" Tyranno smiled, "Nothing much." Syrus laughed, and Roxas walked up, "Hey guys." Ezra smiled, "Hey. Listen, do you know where Yuki is?" Roxas made a fighting stance, "Yeah, why?" Ezra smiled, "I need her, it's almost time." Roxas said, "FOR WHAT!!!!!!???????" Ezra smiled, "A mission." Roxas calmed down, and said, "Oh. What mission?" Ezra said, "oh, just a bit of search a destroy. Except for me, it'll mostly be protection of the wounded." Roxas was confused, "Huh?" Ezra smiled, "Yuki's on a mission with her ex-boyfriend, and the one he chose as his new girlfriend. And as her ex-boyfriend before Lee, I feel like it's my duty-" He looked at Tyranno, and Tyranno chuckled. Ezra continued, "To protect her from the pain, even if she has a new boyfriend." Roxas smiled, "Can I come?" Ezra was confused, "Uh, why?" Roxas said, "Uh, because Yuki's going, and I should be the one protecting her." Ezra slapped his forehead, and the Curse Mark on his head panged. Roxas said, "So, is it okay?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah, okay." Roxas smiled, "Sweet!" Ezra said, "Now, where is Yuki?" Roxas looked around, and said, "I don't know." Ezra was angry, "But you told me you did!!!!" Roxas put a index finger and a thumb to his chin, "Did I?" Ezra fell over, and they heard a voice, "Guys!!!!" Ezra smiled, "And there she is." Yuki ran up, and Tyranno blushed. Yuki smiled, "Who are you?" Syrus nudged Tyranno, and Tyranno snapped out of it, "Uh, Tyranno Hassleberry, ma'm." Ezra smiled, "Hey. You hear about the mission." Yuki looked downcast, "Yeah............" Roxas smiled, "And I'm going." Yuki smiled happily, "You are?" Roxas nodded, and next thing Ezra knew was that they were kissing intensely. He cleared his throat loudly, and said, "Please don't rub it in my face, rub it in Lee's." Yuki pulled away, and smiled, "Oh, okay." Ezra smiled, and touched Roxas's arm, "Hold on tight." Tyranno said, "Hey, what about me?" Ezra smiled, , "I don't know, do what you like." Tyranno nodded, "Yessir!" Ezra chuckled, and used Instant Transmission.