TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Okay, sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been at Lake Seneca, but I wrote two chapters! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Okay, here you go!
Ezra, Kokoro, Gohan, Roxas, Sukai, Toshiro, Akako, Shadow, Aura, and Hikari all appeared on the Duel Academy grounds. Ezra looked around, and smiled, “Ahh, it’s good to be home.” He looked up at the sky, and smiled, “Yeah………………” He looked around, and saw that it was almost time for the pep rally. Students were traveling in packs. He smiled, “I’ll get the Chancellor to excuse you guys, you should start getting ready. Decks and all of that.” They nodded, and after Ezra pointed them in the direction of the Card Shop, ran off. Ezra looked at the crowd, “Well, better go and look for family.” He walked into the school. He noticed that he wasn’t wearing a Slifer Jacket. He stopped by the Red Dorm [which was empty] to put one on, and smiled, “It’s good to be back in uniform. Now……………….” He went outside, and flew off. He touched the ground to find Naruto and Hinata. Kissing. He walked past them silently, not wanting to disturb them. He walked past Jaden and Suki, Sasuke and Hikaru [who were probably maybe the most intense kisser’s of the night,] even Syrus and Hitomi didn’t have anytime for him. He sat himself down in the auditorium, and put a hood up. He didn’t wanna bother anyone with his presence. Naruto sat beside him, and said. “Hey you, new student?” Ezra gave a little nod, “Y-Yeah.” Naruto noticed the Slifer Jacket, “I see you’re Slifer. Don’t get down because other’s look down on you. I have a girlfriend who’s an Obelisk.” Ezra nodded, “I-I see.” This was the Naruto he knew. Hinata sat down next to Naruto, “N-Naruto, please tell me that you aren’t harassing the new kids on the first day………………………” Naruto laughed out loud, and said, “I’m just telling this kid about us and the Slifer’s and all of that.” Ezra nodded, and said, “Y-Yeah.” Sasuke sat down next to Ezra, and said, “Oh, I see a new kid. Yo.” Ezra smiled nervously, “H-Hi.” Naruto slapped him in the back hard, making the hood on his head fall. Sasuke gasped, “Ezra?” Ezra looked at him, just before Crowler came in, “Hi there, good to see you, Sasuke.” Crowler cleared his throat loudly, and said, “Now, as you know, this is Duel Academy, your new home. Now, I would like to say a few words. This place has more then one Hero here. Ezra Uchiha, Jaden Yuki, would you please stand.” Ezra blushed, and stood up. Naruto started to pout, “Ah man, I thought that I was a hero!” Jaden was on the other side of the room, but could tell that it was Ezra who was standing up. Crowler said, “Not only did they assist in the defeat of the Shadow Rider’s, Ezra has gone to different worlds in order to save the universe. The question is, did he?” Everyone turned to Ezra, who shook his head, “No, I’m sorry. But the Universe is safe for now.” Crowler smiled kindly, and said, “Okay, you may be seated.” Ezra and Jaden sat down, and Crowler said, “Now, you may be wondering where Chancellor Shephard is. Well, I am filling in for him as your new Chancellor.” Ezra almost fell off his chair. Sasuke started to laugh, and Crowler said, “Now, the new students will be arriving tomorrow. You all had better get a good nights rest.”

Ezra, Hinata, and Sasuke all walked out of the Academy together. Hinata smiled at Ezra, “So, how was your time?” Ezra blushed slightly, “It was good…….” Hinata smiled, and Ezra was headlocked by Sasuke, “Ugh! Sas-u-ke, I-Can’t-Breath!” Sasuke loosened his grip, and said, “Now what’s this we hear about a sixteen year old girl-what’s her name? Fabia?” Ezra blushed madly at that statement, and said, “Oh, Jaden must have told you……………….” Sasuke said, “Haiku, Kazuki, and the rest did as well. Now, you have a Girlfriend?” Ezra blushed even more, and said, “Y-Yeah………….You could say that.” Sasuke said, “What’s she like?” Ezra was blushing fiercely, and said, “She’s has Dark Blue hair, she’s a terrific fighter, and she’s really kind and gentle.” Sasuke smiled, “Not my usual pick, but perfect for you!” Ezra blushed, and Hinata spoke up, “U-Um Ezra, where is she? I would’ve thought that she would be here…………….” Ezra remembered how painful it was to leave Fabia, and said, “She’s a Queen. She couldn’t stay. But you’ll get to meet her soon………………………..” Hinata smiled at him, and then said, “I heard that you had made some new friends as well.” Ezra nodded, “Come on, you can meet them now.” He rushed them to the Red Dorm, where everyone was gathered. Ezra looked around, and saw that none of them were wearing Slifer Jackets. He was a little downed by this, and he looked to Kokoro, “So, how did you guy’s do?” Kokoro smiled, “Shadow and Aura only barely passed, but other then that, pretty good.” Ezra nodded, actually the majority was Obelisk Blue. He could see that Roxas and Gohan were only just done, because they walked in. Gohan was wearing a Yellow Jacket, and guess what? Roxas was wearing a Red Slifer Jacket. Ezra jumped for joy. He looked for his mom, and said, “Where’s mommy?” He said this in a little childish voice. Kokoro smiled kindly, “She wasn’t feeling well. She wanted to check to make sure it wasn’t anything serious.” Ezra nodded, “I see. Roxas, Gohan, before you go to bed………” He smiled, and Jaden-pointed at them, “Get you’re game On!” Gohan chuckled, and said, “Okay, but I’m warning you, I’m good.” Ezra smiled, “Well, you and Roxas will be on a team. I’ll be by myself, and as an added bonus, you can have the first move.”

Ezra, Gohan, and Roxas all stood outside. Ezra turned on his Duel Disk, and said, “Get ready!” Gohan nodded, and drew a card, “I summon, Alien Half-Breed in defense mode! Now I’ll end my turn with a face down.” Ezra nodded, and drew a card, “My move! I summon, Wind Knight in attack mode!” Wind Knight came onto the field, and said, “Now I will protect my Master!” Ezra smiled, and then took a card from his hand, “Now I play, Damage Receive! Now I take as many life points from myself as I want. So now, I take one thousand damage! Now I play the Spell, Damage Doubler! Now I take damage equal to two times the amount that I just took! So now I have taken three thousand, right? Now I play the Spell, Polymerization! To fuse the Wind Swordsman in my hand with Wind Knight, to form Wind Blade in attack mode! Now I play the Spell, Damage Giver! I can only play this card if I have taken 3000 or more damage on my turn. Now you take three thousand. Now I attack!” Blade had 3000 attack points, and Alien Half-Breed had 1300 defense points. Ezra said, “And if I took more then one thousand damage on the turn I attack, he has a piercing ability.” Gohan and Roxas were Sharing Life Points, so to make a long story short, they lost. Roxas pouted, “Man, I didn’t even get to show you my deck!” Hinata whispered to Sasuke, “Normally, Ezra would play Spell, Apprentice, or Cloud on his first move. I wonder where they went?” Sasuke said, “Ezra, can I see your deck for a moment? I wanna check something.” Ezra threw his deck over to Sasuke, who opened it. He looked for Spell, Apprentice, and Cloud, but they weren’t there. Ezra said, “Can I have that back?” Sasuke nodded, bewildered. He gave it to Ezra, and when Ezra was out of sight, he asked Gohan, “Why doesn’t he have-?” He was cut off, “His three cards? Because they like to betray him. Actually, Tornado had said that they hate Ezra. I mean, he’s with a few people now, why not take the opportunity? They were upset because he started to date an alien. So, they left him. He was shaken up to say the least. Fabia was hurt, but Ezra came to her rescue.” Roxas nodded, and said, “Considerate, loving boy.” Hinata nodded, “Yeah……………” Jaden ran up, and said, “Hey! Listen, I get the next Duel!” Everyone started to laugh, happy to be reunited.

Chapter end notes: Hope this was good!