TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra and Light jumped, and clashed in midair. Ezra disappeared, and reappeared on the ground. Light smiled, and said, "What are you doing?" Ezra smiled, "What do you mean?" Light fell to the ground, and clashed with Ezra, "Your still holding back." He and Ezra went right through each other, and Ezra flipped backwards, landing next to Light, and they clashed. Ezra said, "Light, nothing will prepare you for the rage I've been holding." They broke apart. Ezra smiled, "Say goodbye!" Light had flipped backwards, and Ezra charged him. Ezra was about to swing, but then he saw the image of Sasuke flash in front of Light. Ezra stopped, and Light said, "Weak." Ezra clashed, and pushed Light's Keyblade to the ground. Light said, "Hmph." Ezra gripped the Oathkeeper. He pulled it out of Lights hands, and threw it over to Hinata, "Now, Light, you are finished." Light smiled, and then he flashed the image of Fabia at Ezra, making Ezra believe that Light was really Fabia. Ezra pulled away, and said, "W-Wha?" Light got the Oathkeeper. Ezra said, "Fabia? What are you doing?" He ran over to Light, and Light said, "Fool." Ezra gasped, and said, "What?!" Light stepped up, and said, "Your distracted by your love for her. You can't think straight. You miss her to much. She is mine!!!!!" Ezra gasped, and said, "What do you mean?" Light said, "She's so hot............I could just kiss her all day. She hates you, and you know it. Your kidding yourself if you think she'll come back for you." Ezra smiled at the ground sadly, "First off, she's not hot, she's beautiful. Secondly, I don't know for sure..................." He looked at Light, full of rage, "But I don't think she would fall for someone who killed a friend, if not her boyfriend." Light smiled, "I see. But still, I'll have your body." Ezra smiled, "To bad." They clashed, and went straight through each other. Light jumped, and charged at Ezra. They were a fair distance away, and Ezra threw his Keyblade. Light dodged, and when he looked back at Ezra, he saw him close. Ezra rapidly punched, and kicked Light down. Light activated Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan, and said, "Amaterasu!" Ezra swiftly charged a Kamehameha, and the two energy's clashed. Ezra punched Light into the ground, and said, "Now you-" He was punched backwards. He caught himself, and shot a Ki blast at the rubble. Light flew out, dodged, and slashed at Ezra. Ezra fell to the ground, and stood up. Light touched the ground about 1000 yards away from Ezra, and called, "What do you think?" Ezra made his Keyblade appear in his hand, "I think it's over!" They charged each other, and clashed. They started releasing massive amounts of power. Ezra went Kaio-Ken times 900, and Light smiled, "What's wrong? Afraid?!" When they went through each other, and explosion took place. When the smoke cleared, Ezra and Light were back to back. Light wasn't making any noise at all, and Ezra was breathing heavily. After a moment, Hinata saw Ezra begin to lose his balance. His clothes changed back to normal. He was on his knee's, and he closed his eye's. His hair turned back to normal, and he fell to the ground, unconscious. Hinata gasped, and Roxas stepped forward, "Now it's my turn." He made his Keyblades appear, and said, "I'll make you pay." They clashed, and Light held out a hand. Hinata, Naruto, and Roxas all disappeared along with him.

Roxas and Light clashed in a world that only had flashing colors and no see-able floor. Roxas attacked, and Light blocked. Roxas swung, and as Light jumped back, he charged. He swung multiple times, only ending with Roxas missing. Roxas almost hit once, but then Light countered. They swung in the same direction, scraping blades. Roxas jumped, and clashed. He springed off of Light's Keyblade, and used it to shoot fire. Light blocked, and Roxas pushed him into the ground. Light disappeared, and reappeared behind Roxas, who used reflex to clash. He pushed Light backwards, and said, "Stop it! Why do you do this?!" Light parried Roxas away, and said, "Because Fabia is mine!" Roxas said, "I know what your after. You want Fabia to betray Ezra. So she comes to you. Or Ezra betray's Fabia. But how to accomplish that." Light smiled, "By hooking him up with Yuki, that's how." Roxas was confused, "What?!" Light said, "You know he's just dying to give her a kiss and break up with Fabia. And with Ezra out of the way......................" Dark appeared, in a holographic form, "What are you talking about? He is in love with FABIA!!!!!!!! Man I wish I had a body right now. Ezra wishes he was closer to Fabia." Light slashed, and Dark disappeared, "Shut UP!!!!!!!" Roxas said, "You know, even if Ezra gave Yuki a kiss, I doubt it would mean anything. Because they're JUST, FRIENDS!" He and Light clashed, and went through each other. Roxas breathed heavily, he had used up all his energy. He fell over, and Hinata gasped, "What?" Naruto stepped forward, and Hinata stopped him, "N-No. It's my fight now................I don't know what I can do against a Keyblader, or Sasuke, but I want to try and set things right." She went Super, and said, "I want to show you that I'm not to weak. Even if I'm not the one for you." Naruto said, "Well, good luck." Hinata smiled, and activated Byakugan. She stepped right in front of Light, "I want you to pay." Light chuckled, "Well, if you wish to join your friends, then go right ahead." Hinata smiled, "I will. And don't hold back."