TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Roxas was asleep. He woke up, and saw that he was in the Slifer Dorm, "Oh, phew. Yuki was killed...........................................Darn. I wonder if she's okay...................." He looked over in the direction of her room, and smiled, "She'll be fine. If I know her, she can tough a lot out." He fell back asleep. He woke up, and noticed that his clothes were different. He looked at them, and saw that they were his Organization clothes. "That's weird. I'm not a part of the Organization anymore." He noticed that he was in the Awakening. The voice that did the Awakenings said, "Ah, your here. It is time for a fight. There is a Trio...................You, your friend, Ezra, and another person, who are destined to destroy the evil within a certain someone..........." Roxas smiled, "Like Sora?" The voice said, "No. It's..............Different. It's always been there." Roxas smiled, "Ganon." The voice said, "Yes. But you are not ready. None of you are." Roxas nodded, "Of course we're not. Dude, he wasn't scratched by a Kamehameha with Kaio-ken times 10000!" The voice said, "Yes, and that is why you must face your other in battle, and win." Sora [Keyblade Wielder] appeared. Roxas took his Keyblades out, and said, "Sora! I have to face you!" Sora smiled, and said, "Okay! But I don't want you crying when you lose!" Sora made his Keyblade appear, and they clashed. Roxas's Keyblades were crossed, and his nose was touching the end of Sora's Keyblade. Roxas kicked, and Sora stumbled backwards. He caught himself, and they stood there for a moment, and clashed. Roxas jumped away, and said, "Man, this is going exactly like our first battle, remember?" Sora nodded, and Roxas jumped up. He turned sideways, and spun, like Ezra did once. Sora jumped away, and Roxas cut through the floor. He and Sora clashed in midair, and Sora started falling to the ground. He touched it, and Roxas swung from above. Sora dodged, but his Keyblade was knocked out of his hand by something. Roxas smiled, and said, "Stop!" Sora froze. Roxas slashed, and Sora stood still for a moment, and then fell to the ground. His Keyblade disappeared, and he said, "Ngh, ngh............................" He disappeared, and a light came over. The voice said, "You won. Now you must train more. To overcome the Darkness."

Ezra appeared in the awakening, and said, "Oh, please don't tell me that I have to have ANOTHER Keyblade!" The voice smiled, "No. You must already know that you must defeat Ganondorf. So now, you must be tested." Ventus, Aqua, and Terra appeared in the Awakening. The voice said to all of them, "Now, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, don't hold back on this boy! He needs to be pushed to the limits!" Aqua, Ventus, and Terra all nodded, and made their Keyblades appear. Ezra said as they charged him, "Oh shoot." He jumped out of the way, and landed in the middle of them. He blocked Aqua and Terra's slashes, and dodged Ventus's. He jumped, and slashed. He accidentally cracked the floor, and they all fell down. Ezra clashed with Aqua, and said, "You know, you remind me of Hinata a bit." Aqua gasped, and as they touched the ground, pulled away, "What did you say?" Ezra was confused, and Aqua held up a hand, "I want to hear what he said." Ezra said, "I said that you remind me of Hinata. But I wonder why..................." Aqua's eyes widened, and she said, "I-I know her..............................." Ezra gasped, "W-What?" Aqua said, "I met Kairi once, and she had the ability to wield a Keyblade because of it. And Hinata.........................I didn't mean to, but.................." Ezra said, "What did you do?" Aqua said, "She helped me kill a Heartless one time. I gave her my Keyblade, and...................." Ezra said, "And what?" Aqua sighed, "I gave her the ability to use it. She doesn't know." Ezra gasped, and said, "I-I was joking.............................................When I said that........................" Ezra and Aqua stood there for a moment, and then clashed. They appeared on the opposite sides of each other, and Ezra ran at Ventus as Aqua fell to the ground. He clashed with him, and the same happened. Terra smiled, "You know........................." Ezra smiled, "Sasuke. Yeah, I bet he could wield a Keyblade." Terra shrugged, "I wouldn't know." He and Ezra clashed. Terra jumped backwards, and Ezra intercepted him. Terra fell to the ground, and Ezra healed them all with Dark's magic. Terra and Ventus disappeared, and Aqua stood up, and smiled at Ezra, "Tell Hinata that she'll make me proud." She hugged him, and he smiled, "Okay. Some day, I'll come and save the three of you." Aqua smiled, and disappeared. The voice said, "Now you have beaten them. Keep training, and you'll easily win." Ezra nodded, and he smiled, "I'll never stop training. Link and the rest need me."