TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chazz and Alexis walked up next to Syrus and Ms. Dorothy. Alexis said, "Is Jaden already Dueling?" Ms. Dorothy nodded, "Yes, and it's against a Freshman." Alexis looked at App, and said, "He looks like Chazz. Stuck up rich kid." Chazz closed his eyes, and said exasperatedly, "Oh please, that kid is nothing like me." App said, "Ojama Yellow!" Chazz fell over, and Syrus laughed, "Oh, he's nothing like you!" Chazz got up, and said, "Oh shut up!" Jaden smiled, and said, "Dude, I know your a freshman, but if you wanna make it in this school, you've gotta play better cards! Now I'll show you a real move!" He drew, and looked at his hand, "Sweet! I summon, Elemental Hero Sparkman! Now, attack!" Ojama Yellow was destroyed, and Jaden smiled, "Your move, Freshman!" App nodded, and drew a card, "I play a face down! Now I play the Spell card, Reload! Now I shuffle my hand back into my deck, and draw the same number of cards!" Jaden smiled, "So, your drawing again?" App nodded, and then a beeping noise came over the field. Jaden said, "What is that?" Syrus looked around, and App said, "Oh, that's just my phone! Hold on a sec!" He whipped out a Cell, and opened it. Chazz said, "Are you kidding? Who whips out a phone in the middle of the Duel?" Syrus shrugged, "I don't know. I swear I've seen him before though..........." App said, "Okay, thats good! Thanks for the call!" He put it away, and Jaden said, "Okay Freshman, time to get your phone OFF, and Get your Game ON!"

Ezra and Hinata walked around the campus grounds together, talking. Ezra said, "So, I slashed, and I missed, then Link slashed at me, and he missed, and we finally clashed at some point. That's how it pretty much went until the end." Hinata smiled at him, and said, "That's great." Ezra nodded, and said, "It's good to have a Keyblade or two around you...............What if you turned out to be a Wielder?" Hinata blushed, and said, "I doubt that..........................I'm not that special." Ezra looked at her, confused, "Um, I don't understand.........." Hinata looked at him, and said, "It's just, my whole life I've been behind everyone, I'm not good at anything, I'm not-" She was cut off by a hug from Ezra. He said, "That's not what's bothering you, is it?" Hinata looked at him as he pulled away, "I-I guess you could say that.................." Ezra smiled, "But before we get into that, let me just say that I don't know how I would live with myself knowing that you think badly about yourself. Your kind, sweet, shy, and you know how to be a friend. Kiba and Shino are lucky to have you on their team." Hinata smiled, and said, "Yeah............Would you mind keeping this a secret? I don't want anyone to know.........................." Ezra smiled at her, and said, "Of course. Now what's bothering you?" Hinata looked at him, and frowned sadly, "N-Naruto................." Ezra gasped, and said, "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????? I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU TWO-" Hinata silenced him, "Ezra, he did nothing.................................At least, not yet....................." Ezra was confused, "Ummmmmmm, not yet?" Hinata looked at him, and nodded, "He's been spending a lot of time alone lately...............................I'm beginning to wonder if he's seeing someone else......................." A tear stroked her cheek, and Ezra placed a hand on her cheek, "Hinata, that's nothing to worry about...........................I know you mean the world to him. Your his LIFE. Well, except this place." Hinata looked at him, and said, "You really think so?" Ezra nodded, "I know so. Here, if it makes you feel better, I'll keep him in check for you." Hinata looked at him, and said, "Why are you doing so much for me?" Ezra smiled sadly, "Because, I want my sister to be happy. And if these four or five months apart from Fabia is enough to break our relationship, then I want your relationship with Naruto to last." Hinata gasped, and said, "So, you want to see my relationship last if your's doesn't?" Ezra looked at her, "But even if I don't break up with Fabia, which I hope will be true, I want you and Naruto to be together. Your easily the first relationship in our siblinghood." Hinata giggled, and hugged him, "You know, you shouldn't think that you and Fabia will be torn apart by just being apart. I don't know her, but....................She sounds like a wonderful person.........." Ezra hugged her back, and said, "Yeah........................She is, and I can't wait for you to meet her...................And if you don't take my word for it, ask mommy, she's met her." Hinata smiled, "I think I'll decide for myself once I meet her." Ezra smiled, and made his Keyblades appear, "Now, since you were the one who gave me this Keyblade.............." He threw the Skyblade at her, and she caught it, "You should see for yourself how good a Swords Person you are." Hinata gasped, and said, "But I don't think I can wield it without you accidentally taking it from me..............." Ezra smiled, and said, "Not if I tell the Keyblade not to come back into my hand until I touch it. So now, be ready!" He held the Oblivion up, and Hinata smiled, and held her Keyblade up, "Okay!"

App said, "I play, the Sanctuary in the Sky! It's a Field Spell." The Field turned into a place much like the afterlife, with clouds and what-not. App smiled, and said, "Now I summon, Warrior Of Zera! In attack mode!" Warrior of Zera came onto thew field, and App said, "Now I play it's effect! I sacrifice it to summon, Archlord Zerato in attack mode!" Zerato appeared in attack mode, and App said, "Now I play it's effect! I sacrifice a card in my hand to destroy another. So I'll discard this, and destroy Sparkman!" Sparkman was destroyed. App attacked, and Jaden was down to 1200 life points. Jaden smiled, "Good move! Now I draw, and summon, Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode! Now I play the Spell, Metamorphosis! Now I sacrifice a monster on the field, and summon a Fusion Monster of the same level! Now I sacrifice Clayman, in order to summon, Clay Guardian!" Clay Guardian had 2800 Defense Points. That was why it had 0 attack points, and why it was in Defense. Jaden smiled, "Now I activate it's effect! Now you take 200 damage for each card on your field! And that gives you a total of 600!" App was at 3400, and Jaden played a face down as App drew, "Now I play my face down, Beckoning Light! Now the card I discarded last turn automatically comes back to my hand, as long as I discard another! Now I play Zerato's effect, discarding the same card, and destroying Guardian! Now attack!" Jaden threw his face down up, "Now I play, The Flute Of Summoning Kuriboh! Which, if you couldn't tell, summons a Kuriboh." Kuriboh came onto the field in defense, and was destroyed. But it did prevent Damage from Jaden. Jaden drew a card, and said, "Now I summon, Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode! Now because he's the only card on my field when he's summoned, I draw two cards! Now I play, the Warrior Returning Alive Spell! Now my warrior returns.............Well, you know, alive." Sparkman was now in his hand. Jaden smiled, "Now I play, Polymerization! To fuse Avian, Sparkman, and Bubbleman to form, Tempest! Now I place a face down on the field, and attack!" App said, "But they have the same points!" Jaden smiled, "But if I sacrifice a card, he isn't destroyed!" App gasped, and Zerato was destroyed. Jaden smiled, "Now I play, De-Fusion! Now Tempest returns to my Fusion Deck, and I get the monster's I fused to make him. And if you add all of their attack points, then you lose!" Jaden was right, since Avian, Bubble man, and Sparkman all had enough to finish App if they were combined into one attack. App lost, and Jaden said, "Well, that's game!" App nodded, and walked over, as the field went back to normal. They shook hands, and App left. Jaden walked up to Chazz, Ms. Dorothy, Alexis, and Syrus. Jaden said, "So, how did you like my first Duel of the year?" Alexis smiled, "It was pretty good." Chazz shrugged, "Eh, whatever." Jaden said, "He was good, but I think he needs to work on his Dueling." Ms. Dorothy said, "But Jaden, he composed that Deck out of cards from this morning. Just at random." Jaden smiled, "Then I can't wait to see him again!" Syrus exclaimed, "I remember now! Did he say his initials were A.P.?" Jaden nodded, and said, "Yeah, why?" Syrus took out a book, and pointed to Aster Phoenix, "Because you just faced Aster Phoenix, and Pro!" Jaden smiled, "Then I certainly can't wait to face him again!"