TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Welp, here's another chapter. I have epic plans for the next story, that, is why I'm updating so much today.

Ezra drew five cards, and said, "I summon elemental hero Avian!"

Avian came onto the field, and Ezra held up a card, "I play call of the elements! Now, since I have a wind monster out, I can summon another! Kyo, Emporer of Hurricanes, come on out!"

Kyo came out on the field, a hurricane surrounding him. Ezra held out another spell, "Tornado Warning!"

Tornado came out onto the field, and gained an extra 1000 attack points because he was special summoned. Ezra said, "Now, desperate fusion, come on out! I summon Wind Master."

Master appeared, and said, "Ezra, what is your strategy?" Ezra smiled competitively,

"You don't know already?" He held out a card, "What do you think?"

"That? Okay, whenever you're ready."

Ezra played his card, "Polymerization! I fuse Master, Kyo, and Tornado to form the one, the only, Master of Storms!"

The monster came out onto the field, dressed like Kyo, Master's Scepter, and Tornado Dragon behind him. "Now he destroy's all monsters, discluding himself!"

Sartorious played a trap, "Trap hole! Now, your storm master dies!"

Ezra gasped, "No!"

Storm stayed on the field for no apparent reason, and Ezra jumped up and down, "Yes! I thought that would work!"

Sartorious gasped, "No! This can't be!"

Ezra smiled, "The Light is strong, but the true light is stronger."

His hair turned white, "Brother, I will end you!"

Sartorious's giant monster, Arcana Force 21, the Earth, was destroyed, and Light punched through the man. Sartorious's life points dropped like a barbell because Storm had 8000 attack points, and Ezra smirked, "Well, that takes care of that. Thanks light."

Light smiled, "Of course, pal."

Ezra turned to look at Jaden, who had run to catch Aster, who was trying to leave. Ezra felt sweat come down his cheeks, "Oh, cool. Alright, I'm hungry!"

*****************************

Ezra filled his plate, sat down, and wolfed all of his food down. He stood up, got more food, and wolfed that down too. "Oh, hey Ezra."

Ezra looked up, to find Hinata sitting down. "Oh, hey."

Hinata said, "Well, you saved the school from total destruction, from what I hear."

"Oh, I guess. I thought that guy was just a trouble maker?"

"Nope. Here lemme explain..."

After explaining, Ezra fell off of his seat, "WHAT?!?! He wanted to take over the universe?!"

"Yup, but now that he's gone, you just eat until you can't, alright?"

Ezra nodded, "Yeah, okay. Thanks."

Hinata kissed him on the cheek, and left him to his food.