TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: So, I think it's almost time to wrap up this story. ALMOST. I have plans, maybe two or three chapters more. Action, Duel, SURPRISE!!!! Well, you'll see what the surprise is.

The Shadow Heartless turned to look at Fabia, and leapt. She punched it away, and Kazuki ran, "I will destroy the darkness! Light will rule!"

The Yellow Eyes on the Heartless widened. The Heartless leapt, and dodged. "You're wrong!!!!"

The Heartless exploded, and Ezra ran out of the flame, "There's a balance that can NEVER be broken!"

He kicked Kazuki in the stomach, and his hair turned black. Kazuki hit a tree, his hair turning white. Light stood up, "What? How did you-?"

Dark smirked, "What do you think? The kid's heart is stronger than you think."

Light grunted, and ran at Dark, who dodged to the left, and elbowed Light in the back. Light hit the ground, and rolled, jumping off of the ground. Dark's hair shaded to a bluish color, and said, "Now...The Sky and the Darkness combine!"

Dark stepped forward, and stopped. Light gasped, and fell to the ground. Ezra's hair returned to normal, and he walked over to light, "Alright, better destroy you now."

Light gasped, "No, wait! My brother, he forced me to be this way. He thinks light is all that should be, I tend to differ. Come on, let's team up against the light of destruction."

Fabia walked over, "Light? The Society of Light? Sartorious, is he-"

Light said, "Being possessed by my brother. Alright, Ezra, what do you say?"

Ezra smiled, "Well, we have to stop this threat. Light, let's go." Light was absorbed into his body.

Kazuki panted, "Thanks, Ezra..."

Ezra nodded, "Yeah. Alright, later."

He jumped, and disappeared. Fabia looked at Kazuki, "So? I guess, I'm a free agent."

Kazuki nodded, "Yeah. So, wanna have lunch tommorrow?"

Fabia smiled, and nodded happily, "Y-Yeah."

********************

Ezra ran to the bottom of the Academy, to find Aster Phoenix Dueling some weird dude. Ezra found Jaden, and jogged, "Hey you, guy in the red, catch me up."

Jaden said, "Well, this guy, Sartorious, created this Society of Light, and possessed Chazz and Alexis, but we got them back. He's been causing trouble."

Aster seemed to lose, and Jaden gasped, "Uh oh!"

Aster flew backwards, and Jaden caught him. Ezra said, "Jaden, I'll need those new cards. Can I use them?"

Jaden tossed his deck at Ezra, who caught it. Ezra shuffled his deck with Jadens, and put the spare cards in his pocket. "Alright."

Ezra turned his duel disk on, "I'm joining! Alright, keep your field, but you get 4000 life points."

Aster woke up, "What? Ezra, that card he has on the field is too powerful!!"

"So am I. I'll show you what TRUE light can do."

Sartorious smirked, "Yeah right. Okay, your move, Slifer."

Ezra gritted his teeth, "My name is Ezra!"