TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Phew, sorry again! I really should warn you, updating this story is gonna be random, for all stories that I'm writing. Well, here you go!

Ezra yelled, "Hey! You two, I'm standing right here!"

Fabia pulled away, and looked at Ezra, "Why do you care? You wanted to break up with me, right?"

Ezra gasped, "Huh? When did I say that?"

Fabia turned away, "I dunno, ask him."

Ezra summoned one of his Keyblades, and looked at Kazuki with Anger in his eyes, "You. I thought...You were my friend!"

Ezra jumped swiftly, and landed on the ground, growling. He slashed at Kazuki, who jumped, and threw a Kunai or two. Ezra deflected them with his Keyblade, and threw the blade. Kazuki dodged, but Ezra kicked him to the ground. Ezra stuck the landing, and his Keyblade reappeared in his hand. Kazuki said, "You know you don't deserve her. Why don't you leave her with me, she'll be better off that way." Ezra grunted, and sped at Kazuki, who jumped. Ezra summoned his other Keyblade, and threw it at Kazuki. But Kazuki caught it, and landed attacking Ezra with his own Keyblade. Kazuki slashed up, down, left, right, no attack making contact. Ezra hopped off of the Opposing Keyblade, and kicked Kazuki in the face. Kazuki flew backwards, and flipped to catch himself.

Ezra landed on the ground, and said, "Why are you doing this?"

Kazuki said, "You, would never understand. I love her, and you don't!"

Ezra let his Keyblade disappear, and said, "Think so?"

"Yeah, Darkness."

Ezra's eyes widened, "What did you call me?"

"Darkness. That...Is what you are. The Darkness."

Ezra gritted his teeth, "My name is Ezra!"

"Not anymore."

Ezra summoned both of his Keyblades, but not before saying, "What are you talking about! I'm Myself! I'm ME!!!!!!!!!!!*"

Kazuki would've attacked, but he had lost the Keyblade. Ezra slashed once, twice, three times with each Keyblade, knocking Kazuki off of his feet. Ezra kicked Kazuki into a tree, and said, "I'll let you have Fabia, I don't care about romance anymore, all it does, is get your heart broken. But I am me, Nobody Else.*2"

He turned and walked away. He then held his heart, "Ngh..."

He disappeared, and a Shadow Heartless appeared in his place. Fabia gasped, "No..."