TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra smirked, and looked around, "Who want's a DUEL?!"

He took out his Duel Disk, and said, "Come on, anyone ready?"

Naruto smiled evilly, "I'll Duel!"

Ezra smirked, "Alrighty then! Game on!"

They each drew their five cards, and Naruto drew again, "I go first! I summon, Shinobi in attack mode!"

Ezra smirked, "Couldn't stay away from the cards, huh? Man, you have to be original at some point!"

He did his and Jaden's signature point as Naruto ended his turn by playing a face down, and drew, "Get your game on! I summon, Wind Knight in attack mode! I play my spell card, Keyblade Wielder! Now he gets a Keyblade, and an attack boost of three hundred!"

Naruto smirked, and drew, "I think I'll play a field spell, Exam Arena!"

The familiar Chuunin/Jonin Exam filled their arena, and Ezra said, "Man, I wanted to leave this world for a while, do you enjoy annoying me?"

Naruto smirked, "I don't know. Now, when any monster that has Shinobi in it's name attacks and destroy's a monster in battle, it levels up to either Chuunin Shinobi, Jonin Shinobi, or Kage, respectively. I equip Kunai to Shinobi, and that makes it at 2200."

Ezra slapped his forehead, "Darn."

Naruto laughed, "Attack!"

Wind Knight was destroyed, and Ezra had 3900 life points left, and the Shinobi disappeared, and a bigger, stronger one appeared. Ezra checked the attack points, and noticed a 4400, and sweat dropped, "Uh oh. That stinks. How do I beat you?"

Naruto laughed happily, "You don't."

Ezra smirked, drew, and said, "I play my spell card, Asking for help! Now here's what happens: I get to summon one monster I want from my deck, but here's the catch: I lose if I don't win this turn. I summon, WIND MASTER!"

Wind Master came onto the field, and said, "I will protect you, Ezra, I will be much better than my student and his student, I promise that much, now, what would you like me to do!?"

Ezra smirked, and played another spell, "Now I play, Mark of Mastery! Hey, any Keyblade Master's out there who would like to take this over? No, well then, how about Wind Master does it!"

Wind Master Summoned a Keyblade, and stabbed himself in the heart. A light came into view, and flew into Chuunin Shinobi, and it looked at Naruto, and the eighteen year old got destroyed by a fourteen year old.

Ezra smiled, "Now, what were you saying?"

Ezra walked away, and caught a medal that was flying at him. "Thanks. Now, I'm gonna beat some more people, since I want to, okay, okay. Thanks for the duel, bro."

Naruto smirked, "Again, not official. Can you wait, I don't want Hinata to suspect anything."

Ezra smirked, "Yeah, whatever."

He walked away, smiling.

***********************************************************************

About three or four hours later, Ezra looked up at the night sky, "Where. Is. Fabia? I want to see her at some point in life, right?"

He heard a voice, "Here, did you want me?"

Ezra literally lit up, light emitting from him, "Fabia, I missed you..."

Fabia giggled, "You did? Well, I guess I have a date with Mr. Jonin then, huh?"

Ezra blushed, turned around, and found Fabia smiling at him. He surprised her, rushing in front of her, and picking her up bridal style, "Well, I guess I should take you to meet my new team at some point in time. Right?"

Fabia smiled, and said, "YOU pick the destination for catching up."

Ezra smirked, "Alright, fine then."

He jumped around, landing on a cliff above the sea. He let Fabia out of his arms, and said, "So, how are you?"

Fabia smiled at him as best she could, "Fine, how are you?"

Ezra smirked, kissed her lightly on the lips, and smiled, "That enough of an answer?"

Fabia nodded, and watched as Ezra took some Ice Cream out of his pocket, "Hey, we have to give Roxas, Axel, and Xion some credit, since they came up with the eating of the Ice Cream."

Fabia smiled, and he put it in front of her face. She bit off some, and said, "Is that what you wanted?"

Ezra nodded, and she saw him biting off a piece of his own, making her feel bad, since he was feeding her, "Do you want me to give you some?"

Ezra shook his head, "Nu uh. You can't hide sickness from me, you know. Especially after I kiss you."

Fabia gasped, "Oh...Sorry."

Ezra smirked, "Something else the matter?"

Fabia smiled sadly, "You don't miss a beat...Well, I guess I wanted to say sorry for what has happened between us...You know, fighting and everything...I-"

Ezra put his index finger of her lips, and smiled, "No sorries, I should be saying that. I caused them after all, so I'm sorry. Oh yeah, and one last thing..."

He kissed her softly on the lips, running his finger's across a bruise on her cheek, as if to say, "Sorry I wasn't there when you needed help in a fight..."

He pulled away, and smiled, "Now, let's get back to this Ice Cream!"

Fabia nodded, bit some off, and smiled, looking up at the night sky. Everything was as it should be. At least, for now...