TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Story Info: I will not, repeat, NOT, be using the rematch between Jaden and Aster for this story for two reasons: one, it would take almost literally forever, and two, I have an idea for something that still needs work, but will be used later in the series [like two stories from now.]

Random Observation: Ezra and Jaden's name fused is Ezraden! Not much of a use there...

Ezra jumped to his opponent, who cowered in fear. Ezra stopped, and said, "Hehe, do I win?"

The man nodded, and ran off. Ezra smirked, "That...Stinks, like rotten eggs. Come on, is there anyone else-"

Hinata put a hand over his mouth, and whispered, "No, we don't have any time. Come on, let's get this done with."

Ezra managed a muffled, "You just wanna be with Naruto, don't ya."

Hinata blushed, and nodded, "Y-Yeah..."

Ezra sighed, threw Hinata's hand off of his mouth, and yelled, "Never mind! See ya in a while!"

He looked around for Akako, and yelled, "Akako! Where are you?"

Akako jumped down from the stands, and said, "H-Here."

Seeing her quivering lip, Ezra said, "What is it? Something the matter?"

A tear suddenly ran down her cheek, and she said, "I-I can't go back...My mom caught my brother's disease, I can't leave now...I'm sorr-"

She stopped her by putting a finger to her mouth, "Nu uh, no sorries! Family is more important than school, no matter what! Oh yeah, and congrats on making Chuunin! It's awesome, right?"

Akako smiled at him, and he took his finger away, "Family, needs to stick together, right?"

A tear ran down his face as he smiled, Roxas...

He waved at Akako, and said, "If you ever need anything, you know who to call! See ya!"

He and Hinata disappeared, and Akako smiled, and jumped off, leaving the crowd wide eyed and open mouthed.

***********************************************************************

As soon as Ezra appeared, someone ran over him. He looked up to find Jaden flailing his arms, and caught him before he could fall. Jaden smiled, "Sorry, just in a rush. I'm late for the announcement!"

Ezra gasped, and said, "Well, come on then!"

Ezra ran off, Jaden and Hinata not far behind. The three made it to the classroom they always used for announcements, and noticed chancellor Shephard standing, waiting. Ezra waved, "Hey! Chancellor Shephard, when did you get here?"

Shephard smiled, and said, "Not long ago, thank you. You can just stand there if you like."

Ezra looked around for Fabia, and said, "Hey, have you seen a girl with blue hair, grayish-green eyes, a Slifer Outfit, and...an awesome personality?"

Shephard shook his head no, and said, "Now, watch out for the students, they should be arriving about now."

Ezra nodded, and frantically jumped to the front of the classroom, and folded his arms to wait. Jaden walked up next to him, and Hinata to his right. As soon as the rest of the school arrived, Shephard said, "Welcome! It's good to see you all! I bet you're wondering why I'm back."

Mumbles of yes came from the crowd, and Ezra raised a hand, "Excuse me, but what's the medal for? Did you win a tournament?! And didn't invite me?!"

Chancellor Shephard laughed quietly, "No, but you're invited to the one I've organized. Here."

He tossed a medal identical to the one in his hand to Ezra, who caught it, and looked it over. He tossed it up and down in his hand, "What's this for? Isn't it a bracket tournament?"

Shephard shook his head, "Nope, that isn't what happens. Everyone get's one of these, and you must duel someone once a day. The winner get's the loser's medal, and the loser is disqualified from the tournament. You all get a fair chance, and even some pro's are coming! How does that sound!?"

Noise erupted from the crowd, and Ezra looked to Jaden, "See you in the finals?"

Jaden nodded, "Yeah!"

They high-fived, "Game ON!"