TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra took out his Keyblade, and looked around. "Sora..."

Hinata walked up to him, and said, "W-What is i-it?"

Ezra smiled, "Nothing. Just thinking."

Hinata smiled at him, and said, "O-Okay. M-Maybe after this, w-we can go h-have s-some ice cream w-with R-Roxas."

Ezra looked at the ground, "Oh...Probably not. Come on, it's time for your fight. Who're you fighting?"

Hinata said, "I-I dunno...But I-I guess w-we'll figure that out, right?"

She smiled sadly, and Ezra said, "Is something the matter?"

Hinata shuffled her feet, "O-Oh...It's just...N-Naruto, h-he walked away from me...When I said hello...I-"

Ezra quickly hugged her tightly, "No worries." He remembered something Naruto had told him, and smiled at her, holding her shoulder's, "Naruto loves you with all of his heart, I'm sure of it. And anyways..." He put his palm on her cheek, and she looked up at him, her pale eyes meeting his blue ones, "You still have me, right?" He switched his eyes to pale, reminding her that he was as much of her brother as he was Suki's.

Hinata smiled, "O-Okay...T-Thank you..."

Ezra smiled at her, and then heard a voice, "Humph."

Ezra looked backwards to find Link smiling kindly and happily. Ezra summoned one of his Keyblades, and said, "Why are you here!?"

Link smiled at him, "I understand your immediate instinct. I was just wondering if you knew where Hanabi was."

Ezra gritted his teeth, and then realized that Link was Hanabi's crush, if not more, "What do you care?"

Link said, "Well, if you don't wanna tell me, that's fine. But I have a message to you from Sora."

Ezra said, "Which one, the Keyblader, or Hyuuga?"

Link smirked, "Keyblader, duh. He wants to know whether the Keyhole here has been sealed."

Ezra smirked, "No, but I'll find it."

Hinata had summoned her Keyblade, and was about to attack, when Ezra held her back, "Stop. Somethings different about Link this time...He's fuller of light than he was. No worries, right? You go to your fight."

Hinata smiled, and said, "O-Okay."

Ezra smirked as Hinata ran off, and said to Link, "How are you four, five, or six?"

Link smiled, and shook his head, "We four are fine, thanks for asking. Listen, I'm gonna go find Hanabi, you do what you need."

Ezra nodded, and said, "Okay, see ya."

*******************************************************

Hinata walked onto the arena, to find Naruto standing across from her. Naruto waved, "Hi Hinata! You here to cheer me on!?"

Hinata blushed, and stayed silent. Ezra gasped from a tunnel, watching up close. Naruto continued to wave, "You here for support?!"

After a while of this, Ezra yelled to Naruto, "Naruto, you dope! She's your opponent!"

Naruto stopped waving, and withdrew his arm, "Oh..."

Hinata nodded, and summoned her Keyblade, sadly saying, "Don't hold back on me, whatever you do..."

She ran at him, and Naruto held a fighting stance. Hinata got ready to swing, and just as the Keyblade would have made contact, Naruto got out his Kunai, and clashed, No...Not after all of this work! Not after the preparation for the propo- Hinata kicked him, breaking his train of thought. He caught himself in midair, and just before Hinata could make it to him, he said, "I forfeit!"

Hinata stopped in her tracks, and Ezra slapped himself, pinched himself, and clobbered himself in the face at that line. Naruto looked at Hinata, who was beginning to cry. Ezra looked up to find Hiashi looking surprised, and moving to help his daughter. The next thing Ezra knew, he was flattened by a ton of Hyuuga warriors rushing to help Hinata. Ezra got up, saying, "Isn't that a bit overkill?" Just before being flattened by another army of warriors. He got up, dizzy.

Naruto stepped forward, at which a warrior threw a Kunai at him, "If you even move to hurt Hinata, we will instantly kill you."

Ezra jumped in front of Naruto, and smirked, "Naruto, get out of here."

Naruto said, "B-But I-"

Ezra smiled at him, "Thanks, brother." He thought, Can't wait to see my niece and nephew.

Naruto blushed a bright pink, and said, "That name isn't real...Yet."

Ezra smirked, "Why not?"

Naruto pointed to Hinata, and said, "Uh, she's standing right there."

Ezra looked behind himself to find Hinata blushing. Ezra laughed, and said, "Now as I said, get outta here, it isn't safe. No reason to stay here anyways, since you just gave up your rank."

Naruto said, "But I-"

Ezra said, "Go, and tell Jaden where I am. Hinata and I'll be back before you know it." Naruto nodded, and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Ezra smiled, and looked to Hinata, "Hinata, no worries, right?"

Hinata smiled at him, "Right, no worries."