TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, before I write this, the battle will be very much like Sora VS Roxas [look it up if you wanna watch it.] Well, except for the actual scenes. But other then that, here's the chapter! * Meaning check the authors note at the end.
Ezra and Lucas walked onto the arena, preparing for their fight in the Jonin Exams. Ezra smirked, "You ready?"

Lucas smiled, "Always."

Ezra turned away, and started to walk to where he would start to fight. He then heard Lucas calling, "Ezra!"

Ezra turned around to find Lucas at the mercy of two.........white things with blades. "Lucas!"

He started to run to Lucas, but was stopped when he heard something. He saw a dark corridor open, and out walked someone with a black coat on. Ezra made a Keyblade appear, and then something surprising happened. The guy in the black coat did the same. The Oathkeeper appeared in his hand, and he ran at Ezra. He slashed, putting a strong hold on Ezra's block. The boy steadied himself, and a white light appeared over them.

*******************************************************

Ezra and the boy clashed in the awakening, with Ezra saying, "W-Who are you!?"

The boy said, "S-Someone from the Dark."

Ezra and the boy jumped away from each other, and Ezra said, "You can't be Dark!?"

The boy said, "Dark? I fought with a Dark once*."

Ezra pulled back, saying, "You what?!"

The boy held a fighting stance, and said, "Tell me! Tell me why she loved you[*#2]!" He ran at Ezra, sliding his Keyblades across the ground, creating sparks. Ezra held a fighting stance, and the boy slashed, with Ezra dodging. The two clashed, and the boy moved to attack with another, but Ezra jumped. Ezra charged a Ki blast, but was knocked back by the boys knee. Ezra skidded to find the boy running at him, and Ezra threw his Keyblade at the boy. The boy dodged, and Ezra jumped at him, and made his Keyblade appear. The two clashed, with Ezra appearing to go through the boy, with his Keyblade at his side. Ezra jumped backwards, and slashed, but the boy parried him up to the sky. The boy jumped up to Ezra. The two clashed in midair, and Ezra quickly brought himself down to the floor. The boy looked at the ground of the awakening, to find pictures of Hinata, Sasuke, Yuki, Fabia, and Suki, as well as Roxas surrounding a giant picture of Ezra, "I see........That's why. So many friends, it's hard to believe."

Ezra held his ground as the boy fell to the ground. The boy slashed, and Ezra dodged, with the boy following him. Ezra dodged a multipule amount of attacks by spinning, but was caught in the wake of a rapid amount of attacks. Holding his ground, Ezra gritted his teeth, when the boy hit his Keyblade so hard that Ezra's knee fell, with the boy being able to slash the Keyblade out of his hand. Ezra's Keyblade fell to the ground a ways away from the fighters, and Ezra hastily ran over, but the Oathkeeper fell on it, and the Oblivion pointed at Ezra, for him to find the boy standing tall. Ezra smirked, "Come on Roxas. I thought you were stronger."

The boy wasn't falling for it this time[*#3]. He held his ground, and Ezra said, "Well, whatever. I'll beat you anyways!" He made his other Keyblade appear in his hand, knocked away the Oathkeeper, got his other Keyblade, and slashed at the boy. The boy's Keyblades fell, and disappeared. The boy began to walk to in front of Ezra.

Fabia punched the boy away, and the boys Keyblades dropped, and disappeared. The boy began to walk in front of Fabia.

Gohan grabbed the boy's Keyblades, and slashed. The boy's Keyblades disappeared from the Gohan's hands, and the boy began to walk in front of Gohan [*#4.]

*******************************************************

Ezra, Gohan, and Fabia all woke up to find themselves sitting on the Twilight Town Clock Tower. Ezra said, "Fabia, why are you here?"

Fabia shrugged, "I dunno. It's weird. One moment, I'm fighting a guy with two Keyblades, the next, I'm sitting here."

Gohan said, "You said you were fighting a guy with two Keyblades, right?"

Fabia nodded, "Yeah, why?"

Gohan and Ezra said at the same time, "I was to."

The three thought about this, and then they heard a voice, "Hey guys."

Ezra looked to find Roxas, in his Organization XIII coat, sitting next to them, "Roxas!"

Roxas smiled, "Yo."

Fabia said, "Why are you here?"

Roxas said, "Don't you already know?"

Fabia gasped, "Y-You were the one we were fighting?"

Roxas smiled, "Yeah."

Ezra hit him on the arm, "Hey! Why'd you do that?"

Roxas smiled, "Just testing you."

Fabia said, "Next time, at least tell us who you are."

Ezra said, "And anyways, 'Tell me why she loved you'? What did that mean?"

Roxas smiled, "Oh, that...........I meant, why did Yuki love you."

Ezra had one of those inverted color moments, and said, "W-What? Y-Yuki doesn't love me?"

Fabia looked at him confusedly, "Huh?"

Ezra said, "She's my sister, right? Isn't she supposed to love me?"

Roxas said, "Oh, not that. I meant as your girlfriend."

Ezra said, "Oh, that. Haha, ask her that yourself, I dunno why. I guess the story about abuse and blah made her love me."

Roxas smiled, "Oh. Well, I guess she broke up with you because of fate, huh?"

Ezra shrugged, "Nah, I think she knew that I would meet someone else, and broke us off early. Oh well."

Roxas shrugged, "So..................I brought you guys here to tell you goodbye."

Ezra, Fabia, and Gohan all said, "Huh?"

Roxas said, "I have to go back to Sora. He's waiting for me. He's coming back to us now, I know it. I hope you can be friends. Oh yeah, and if Yuki asks if I come back, just tell her to find Sora. Maybe she could date my original self."

The four laughed, and Ezra said, "Okay, I'll do that. See you soon, Roxas."

Roxas smiled, "See you guys."

*******************************************************

The boy fell over, to reveal Roxas under the hood. Ezra smiled, "I thought you weren't lying."

Roxas smiled, and looked back to Ezra, "You make a good friend."

He disappeared, and the place blanked out.

*******************************************************

Ezra reappeared in the the arena. Lucas said, "Ezra, are you alright!"

Ezra smiled, "Yeah, I'm good."

Lucas smiled, and noticed that his friend was tired. Lucas said, "I forfeit."

Ezra gasped, "What?"

Lucas said, "You've already won one battle today. No need to over exert yourself."

Ezra smiled, "Thanks."

He looked up, "Roxas, see you again."

Chapter end notes: *: Roxas was referring to when he fought alongside Dark/Ezra in the battle with Light.

*#2: As stated in the chapter, Roxas was refferring to Ezra and Yuki's relationship.


*#3: This was referring to something Riku said in Roxas's fight with Riku.


*#4: Roxas had been fighting everyone at once. They were in a mental fight, you decide how. ;D


Thanks for reading!