TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra woke up the next morning to see someone walking up. He noticed blue hair, and a white Jacket. With Yellow Clothes underneath. Ezra watched in wonder, “F-Fabia?” Fabia jumped up to him, and kissed him lightly, “Hi.” Then he saw a knife in his back, and fell to the ground. He woke with a start. “W-Whoah! Oh man…………..” A tear fell down his face, “Why does my mind want me focused on Fabia?” Then he heard a voice, “Ezra!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ezra looked to the ground to find Yuki and Roxas. He smiled, and jumped down. Roxas smiled at him, “Yo.” Ezra nodded, “Hey.” Yuki smiled at him, and said, “How are you? I haven’t seen you since you left.” Ezra stuck a thumb up at her, and smiled, “Good. Why weren’t you-?” Yuki smiled, “Honestly, Slifer has been growing on me.” She looked to Roxas, who blushed, and turned away. Ezra raised an eyebrow, and looked towards Yuki, and said, “Where’s Lee?” Yuki smiled, “Oh, he, well…………” Ezra’s eyes widened as her smile turned to a frown. He said, “He-He didn’t……………..” Yuki nodded, and said, “Guess.“ Ezra thought, and said, “Ino?” Yuki shook her head, and Ezra guessed again, “Tenten?” Yuki shook her head, and Ezra thought, “Uh………….Don’t tell me that Sakura got him back.” Yuki shook her head, and Ezra sighed in relief. He didn’t want Sakura to hurt Sora, since Sora[Hyuga] was his all time rival. Except for Link. Yuki smiled sadly at Ezra, “One more………………” Ezra looked at her, and knew from the expression on her face, “Don’t tell me…………………………….Hayley?” Yuki nodded sadly, and a tear trickled her cheek, “Y-Yeah……………” Ezra was in a dilemma. Hayley was his friend, but at the same time, Yuki was like a sister to him. He noticed Yuki start to cry, and moved to hug her, but was stopped by Roxas. He rubbed his eyes at one single sight: Roxas was actually KISSING Yuki. Ezra slapped himself, and whispered, “Ooookiayyyyyyyyyyy, this is weird.” Roxas was blushing, and Yuki pulled away, “R-Roxas?” Roxas smiled, and blushed, “L-Last night, I couldn’t muster up the courage…………………I kept you in the Dark.” Ezra noticed Sakura step out, and noticed a power level show up. “Oh man, I’m going to be right in the middle of kissing action, and I won’t be doing any! Later guys!” He went Super Saiyan 2, and flew away. He noticed another power level. Different, but…………………About as big as a Saiyans. He looked to where it was coming from, and smiled, “Is it Vegeta?” He saw a figure come towards him, and smiled, “Yup, that’s Vegeta.” Vegeta stopped in front of Ezra, and smiled, “Ezra?” Ezra smiled, and said, “Need something?” Vegeta smiled, “I understand that you are a bit stronger then Gohan, correct?” Ezra nodded, “Yup.” Vegeta went Super Saiyan 2 for the first time, and said, “Well, I can’t be surpassed by a kid! I’ll take you down, now!” Ezra smiled, and Vegeta attacked. Ezra dodged, and said, “You’ll have to move quicker then that.” He smiled, and punched Vegeta in the face. Vegeta grimaced, and said, “That was weak!” Ezra nodded, and said, “Do you want to die?” Vegeta gritted his teeth, and said, “Why you-” He punched Ezra, who dodged, and said, “Oh man, you’re in Super Saiyan 2? Weak.” Vegeta smiled, “I see. Well, you are as good as they say. Now, here you go………………..” He gave a little envelope to Ezra, and said, “Someone told me to give that to you.” Ezra opened it, and read it, “I have a mission? Luckily it’s not until Saturday. Let me think………………With-” He almost stopped flying, “Yuki, Hayley, and Lee? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????” He was angry. He did NOT want to be around Hayley or Lee at the moment. Hayley because she was being a Jerk, and Lee because he was starting to annoy Ezra severely. Lee had broken, what, three or four hearts by now? Naruto, Ezra’s, Sakura’s, and Yuki’s? Yeah, make it four. Ezra was glad that Roxas and Yuki were at least together. He noticed that Vegeta had disappeared, and sighed, “Oh well.” He saw that he had only read the first half, and opened it, “The Jonin Exams are Next Month…………….Naruto is being Promoted to Chunin, and all are invited! Shoot, right when Test’s are here………………..oh well, I think we can slip by. Akako is also required to come to the Chunin Exams.” He smiled, “I wonder if Hinata or Sasuke will become Jonin? Or me! Wait, four people are allowed……………….we can all! And I will CRUSH Hayley, if she isn’t by her brother! Haha!”

Crowler and a small, chubby person were running, and Jaden narrated, “Well, here we are, year 2 at Duel Academy! And what a blast this will be!” Syrus said, “Uh, Jaden, quit with the Narrating, will ya?” Jaden sighed, and said, “Oh, fine.” Crowler looked at the chubby man, and said, “Bonapart, can’t you run any faster?! As the Chancellor and Vice Chancellor, we have to be there to welcome the new students!” Bonapart said, “Why are we running to welcome new students!?” Jaden said, “Wait, hold on, Crowler is Chancellor?! Y-” Syrus cut him off, “Uh, Jaden, your narrating again!” Jaden sighed, “Oh, let me have some FUN for once!” The scene started moving again, and Crowler stopped, “Because, Aster Phoenix decided to join the Freshman class!” He held a book of Duelists up, which was already turned to a page with a boy with Silver Hair, and a white Tuxedo on. Bonapart gasped, “OH! Then let’s go!”

Jaden and a Freshman stood face-to-face, Duel Disk’s at the ready. Jaden said, “Alright Freshman, let’s see what your made of! What’s your name?” The boy said, “Just call me A.P.” Jaden nodded, and said, “Alright App, Get Your Game On!”