TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Roxas's theme of Kingdom Hearts 2 is a good song for this chapter. I don't own any of the characters in this chapter.
Yuki and Roxas appeared in Twilight Town by walking through a Dark Corridor. Roxas said, "Come on, we should talk over Ice Cream." Yuki looked at the ground sadly, "Oh.............Alright." They got their Ice Cream, and climed to the top of the Clock Tower. They sat on the edge, and Roxas bit off a piece of Ice Cream, "I guess you're wondering why we're here, huh?" Yuki looked at her Ice Cream, letting it melt, "Kinda............" Roxas said, "Well...............I guess I have to go away." Yuki looked at him, "Huh?" Roxas said, "I'm gonna disappear any second now................." Yuki said, "No, don't! Don't leave me..............." Roxas noticed a clear drop of Ice Cream melt away, and looked to Yuki, who was crying onto her Ice Cream. Roxas had no idea whatsoever how to comfort her. Yuki sniffled, and said, "Why? D-Do you like someone else? I won't be angry if you do." Roxas shook his head, "Not............Really." Yuki looked at him, "The why? Why are you going?" Roxas said, "I have to go back to where I belong." Yuki said, "But isn't that with me?" Roxas gave a small laugh, to which Yuki said, "Are you saying that you don't belong with me?" Roxas shook his head, "No..............That's not it. You misunderstand. When I came into Sora, I was transported to a place where I existed with Xion and Axel. Now we're back, but it was only to give Ezra his Keyblades though. Now I have to go back..................." Yuki said, "No, you don't..........." Roxas smiled, "I know. We might see each other again..............I don't know. But I'll always love you................." Yuki said, "And I will always love you, so don't go!" She reached out to Roxas, but Roxas's hand didn't find hers. Yuki let her tears fall, "W-Who else.......Will be there for me?" Roxas smiled, "Ezra, right? He's your new step brother." Yuki smiled, "Yeah....................I hadn't expected him to be so happy about it. I guess he was excited that we could spend time together, as brother and sister." Roxas smiled, "Yeah. See you, Yuki." Yuki grabbed his hand, and they kissed tenderly. After their kiss, Yuki said, "Later, Roxas." A tear drop fell, and Roxas disappeared. Yuki cradled herself, and felt Axel and Xion's powers fade as well. As she did, she noticed how the Sun Set Red. Instantly, a memory that was Roxas's flooded into her.

Roxas sat on the clock tower, waiting for someone to come to Ice Cream. He heard a voice, "You're early." Roxas's head followed Axel as Roxas said, "No, you're just late." Axel smiled, and sat down. Roxas said, "Today makes 255." Axel said, "What's that about?" Roxas said, "It's been that many days. Since I first joined the Organization." Axel smiled, "So, you've go the number memorized, do ya?" Roxas said, "Yeah. I mean, gotta hold onto something, right? It's not like I have memories from before the organization. Don't you remember? I acted like a zombie." Axel put a hand on Roxas's shoulder, and said, "Right, that first week, you could barely form a sentence." He slapped Roxas on the back, "But come on! You're still kinda a zombie!" Roxas threw Axels arm off, and said, "Oh, thanks!" The two laughed for a while. Axel said, "Hey Roxas, betcha don't know why the sun sets red." Axel continued without any answer from Roxas, "You see, Light is made up of lot's of colors, and out of all those colors, red is the one that travels the farthest." Roxas said, "Like I asked, know-it-all!" He and Axel laughed again, and when they were done with their Ice Cream, Roxas said, "Seriously, where is she?" Axel, lying down, sat up, and cradled himself.

Yuki opened her eyes, the memory was before he had left the Organization. She smiled, and shed a small tear, "I see. Roxas, see you soon."

Chapter end notes: How did you like it? Hated it, loved it?