TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra sat down to do homework, and said, "Okay, let's see................" He pulled out a sheet of paper, and then heard a voice, "Ezra?" Ezra looked back to find Fabia, and said, "Huh? Need something?" Fabia nodded, and said, "Yes, you." Ezra blushed, and said, "R-Really?" Fabia nodded, and said, "Come on, can we take like half an hour to cuddle up?" Ezra nodded, "Yeah. Come on, let me get these stocked away." He put them in a drawer, and then picked Fabia up bridal style, and said, "Alright, I'm gonna go fast, so hold on." Fabia smiled, snuggled into his chest, and said, "Okay." He jumped out of the room, and sped out towards the lake. But then, he saw a Dark Corridor up ahead, and accidentally ran into it. He appeared in the Ninja world, still holding Fabia. Ezra smiled, "Well, this is where I lived for my child hood." Fabia smiled, "That's great." Ezra smiled, and said, "Want our romantic cuddle to be here?" Fabia nodded, and he kissed her lightly on the cheek. He jumped away, and said, "Actually, remember me saying that we should get Ice Cream?" Fabia nodded, and said, "Yeah, why?" Ezra smiled, and said, "We could see Roxas if we went." Fabia smiled, "Really? We should go!" Ezra put two finger's to his forehead, and disappeared.

Ezra and Fabia reappeared in Twilight Town, and Fabia said, "Ezra, this is where Roxas is, right?" Ezra nodded, and walked into an alley way. He heard voices, and then Roxas's, "Well, they destroyed us, and the struggle tournament is tomorrow, so we need to win." Then a boys voice, "But doesn't it just tick you off?!" Then a girls, "Yeah, I mean, isn't the point to have fun?" Axel's voice said, "Yeah, and because of it, I got my arm in a sling. Got it memorized?" Ezra walked through the gates, and then a boy with slightly spiky hair noticed him, and got up, "Hey, this is our spot!" Ezra noticed Roxas, who wasn't looking at him. Ezra said, "Oh, uh, sorry, just, looking for a friend named Roxas." Roxas looked at Ezra, then to Fabia. He smiled, and said, "Ezra, Fabia!" He shook Ezra's hand, and hugged Fabia. "Wow, it's been so long!" Fabia nodded, and Ezra said, "So, you said that there was this great place for Ice Cream?" Roxas nodded, and said, "But first, this is Hayner." The blond haired boy nodded, "Hey." Roxas said, "Olette." The girl with long, curly hair smiled, "Hi!" And Roxas said, "And this is Pence." The chubby boy with a red shirt nodded, "Yo." Axel said, "So, you've got the names memorized?" Ezra laughed, "Yeah, hey Axel." Axel had his arm in a sling, and said, "Yo." Fabia said, "This is a friend?" Ezra nodded, "This is Axel." Roxas said, "Xion couldn't be here today." Ezra nodded, and noticed Roxas's new get up. He was wearing a white Jacket, and pants that were white and black. Ezra smiled, "Nice clothes." Roxas smiled, and then heard a voice, "Ezra?!" Ezra looked around, and then noticed Hinata walking in. Ezra smiled, "HI!!!!!" Hinata shook her head, and said, "Ezra, it's time. For the Jonin Exams." Ezra fell over, and said, "What?!" Hinata said, "We have to be there by six in the morning tomorrow." Ezra smiled, "Alright, is Akako there?" Hinata nodded, and said, "Naruto and Sasuke are there to." Ezra nodded, and smiled, "Okay. Can you get Fabia back to the Academy?" Roxas nodded, and Fabia said, "I'll see you in a few days?" Ezra nodded, and said, "Yeah." Hinata touched his arm, and he disappeared.

Alexis and Tyranno both looked at a poster. Alexis said, "So, I'm Dueling Aster for the Red Dorm? And if I lose, then the red Dorm will be destroyed." Tyranno nodded, and said, "It's tough when the enemy is in control." Alexis nodded, "I have to go get ready, my heart belongs with the Red Dorm now." Tyranno wiped tears, "That's the most touching story I ever heard." Alexis shook her head, "Oh, grow up."

Aster smiled as Alexis took her spot on the Arena. Aster said, "Okay, let's get this over with!" Alexis turned on her Duel Disk, and aster said, "Get your Game on!" Then they all heard a voice, "Hey, that's my line!" Syrus said, "Is that-" Jaden smiled, "Hey guys!"