TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Alright, I figured that it was time for me to update this story! Here's the chapter!
Ezra looked around frantically for Jaden. No one had seen him all day, so Ezra was getting worried. What if Jaden didn't come back? That wouldn't be good. "Jaden!" After calling Jaden's name a few times, Ezra said, "Forget this." Ezra flew up, and took a massive breath. "JADEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The entire island could hear this. Ezra waited about five minutes for a reply. None came. Ezra sighed, Jaden was gone. He floated down to find Kazuki and Haiku. "Hey guy's." Kazuki nodded, "Yo. Sorry we can't find Jaden and all." Ezra smiled, "We'll get that done soon enough." Haiku nodded, and said, "Yeah. Now, what to do..............." They thought, and plopped down on the floor. Light said, "Hmph, wouldn't you like to know..........." Ezra said, "What do you know?" Light smiled slyly, "He's Seen the Light." His presence faded, and Dark said, "What was that about?" Ezra shrugged, and Haiku smiled, "Another spirit? Man, you are in love with those." Ezra smiled, "Yup. Light doesn't get this body though." Dark stepped out of him, and Haiku and Kazuki fell over. Dark looked at them, and said,"I bet something happened with Jaden back there." Ezra nodded, and then they heard a voice, "Hey!" Ezra saw Roxas run up, and said, "Hey Roxas!" Roxas ran up, and panted, "No time! The Heartless made it here!" Ezra said, "What?!" Roxas said, "Axel and Xion are here to." Ezra nodded, and made his Keyblade appear, "Alright! Heartless Hunting!" He ran off, Kazuki and Haiku not far behind.

Ezra and Roxas were immediately surrounded by Heartless. Kazuki and Haiku were blocked, and Ezra said, "It might be a good idea for you two to wait thing's out!" Haiku and Kazuki slumped over, and Ezra said, "Now........." He made his Two Keyblade's appear, and Roxas said, "Let's go!" Ezra swung at three heartless, killing them. Roxas jumped, and swung at Two Heartless who were jumping. Ezra said, "What heartless are these?" Roxas said, "Neoshadow!" Roxas threw his Keyblades, spinning them very fast. He jumped, caught one, and let the other one kill three more heartless. Roxas caught it, and then Ezra swung above him. A heartless died, and then they continued to kill Heartless. Roxas said, "Too many!!!" Ezra nodded, and said, "How do we beat them?" They looked up at the building, to find someone standing on it. Hinata? Nope. Think "Another Side, Another Story [Deep Dive]" the secret ending to Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Sasuke? DARN YOU! Naruto? GET IT RIGHT! Okay, just tell us. Okay, drum roll please............Riku! Roxas said, "What is he- Oh, whatever, perfect timing." He ran to the building, and killed a few Heartless. He began to run up the building, and before throwing his Oblivion to Riku, killed five more Heartless. As the Keyblade flew at Riku, Riku jumped. He caught the Keyblade, and fell. He and Roxas looked at each other, and Roxas saw that Riku had Organization XIII clothes on. Riku fell to the ground, and killed several Heartless with just the impact. Roxas fell to, and they began to kill Heartless. Ezra was in awe as they rapidly killed Heartless, and then saw six Heartless fly at him. He jumped, and then saw that one of them was holding someone. He gasped, killed five Heartless, and left the one holding Fabia. He said, "Let her go!" Fabia flew out of the Heartless's hands, and Ezra caught her. Fabia said, "Ezra..........I'm sorry." Ezra smiled, and said, "Don't be, just stay close to me." Fabia nodded, and Ezra killed two more heartless. Fabia heard a voice, "I think we've killed seventeen thousand heartless by now! Got it memorized!?" Ezra smiled, and picked Fabia up, "Alright!" He jumped up, and landed next to Axel and Xion. Axel smiled, "Okay, let's see." He threw his Chakram, and killed three or four heartless. Ezra caught one, and spun it around as fast as possible. Axel then made fire come out, killing thirteen or fourteen heartless. Ezra smiled, and Xion said, "Good job. We're done here........" Ezra activated Byakugan, and said, "Yeah, it's over." He saw Riku walk up, and took a fighting stance, Riku smiled, "No, don't worry. I'm not with 'Lord' Ganondorf anymore." Ezra smiled, "I see." Roxas said, "Man, I think we just literally imitated that one time where I left the Organization." Riku laughed, and Ezra shrugged. Xion smiled, and Axel said, "Alright, well, we'll be seeing ya." He opened a Dark Corridor, and he, Roxas, and Xion walked through. Riku said, "I'll see you later, I have to go find more Heartless." Ezra smiled, "Alright! Now to find Jaden!"