TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Over the next few days, it was pretty quiet. The Hyuga's and Two Uchiha's, and Two Ookami's ate out all the time, so they could spend time together. However, unaware that Yui was her REAL mother, was baffled. She was also bothered because she missed Roxas being there with her. But Ezra was the one who was bothered the most. He tried to sit next to Fabia, so they could kiss and give his father an idea about how serious they were, but that never worked out. Since Hikari always got the seat next to Hiashi unintentionally [or was it?] Ezra always offered to switch seats with her when he saw this, and even though Hikari put up a fight about how she wanted the spot and that she was happy to let him be, he put up the best of arguments: That his spot was more comfortable, that she shouldn't sit next to her former husband. Stuff like that. The only downside was that Ezra always ended up sitting next to Yuki, making Fabia more jealous than ever. But, whenever they got the chance to be alone, Fabia and Ezra always cuddled up, kissed each other, tickled each other, held each other, Fabia couldn't complain. On the other hand, Hiashi and Yui seemed to be getting along nicely. They kissed, hugged, danced, and sometimes, their "Love" as Ezra called it, broke Hikari down, much to Ezra's delight. NOT. Hikari was at the wrong end of the stick: She was in the Academy. With kids younger than her. Of course, Ezra was at least two years younger then every girlfriend he had, but that made no difference. At least to Hikari. So, she was stuck single. Of course, it cut into Ezra's time with Fabia to go out with Hikari every once in a while. Fabia said she didn't mind, but Ezra made sure that at least once a week they could get together. Of course, they had resorted to lightly kissing each other on the cheek, right before Ezra had to go to class while Fabia was being taught how to Duel. And since Ezra was working on making it to the pros [which he could already do, but he had to make sure] he had two extra classes. Jaden said that it was bad for him to be sitting all the time doing homework, but Ezra said, "It's a small price to pay." Soon enough, it snowballed. Apparently, Hiashi and Yui were planning on getting married within a month, so with a wedding to plan, homework, class, AND Sasuke's eighteenth birthday coming up, Ezra and Fabia had no time for each other. Of course, Ezra said that he didn't have to get everything in, but Fabia didn't want to ruin his dream. So, she made every excuse to keep him focused. Finally, they both cracked, and when no one was looking, snuck out to see each other. Ezra smiled, and hugged the love of his life, "I missed you." Fabia smiled, and rested her head on his shoulder, and put her arms around him "Me too." They enjoyed this moment for a while, when they heard a voice, "Ezra, my boy! Why don't you spend some time with your father?" Ezra held Fabia close, and said, "Uh, father.............Why don't we do that some other time." Hiashi smiled, and stepped out of the Darkness, "Come on, please?" Ezra heard his father's pleading voice, and looked at Fabia, who gave him a smile, "You don't have to be here with me. I can manage." Ezra shook his head frantically, "No, we've spent literally no time together at all, I want to-" She had begun to whine a bit like a dog. Ezra stopped talking, and looked into her eyes. She kissed him lightly on the cheek, and said, "You should go. You need to spend more time with your family, and less with me. Anyways, you've got to study." Ezra hunched forward, and let his arms go limp, "But I wanna see your face at some point in life." Fabia whined again, and said, "Don't worry. I'll see you again." Ezra smiled, and said, "Man, that is so cute.................." Fabia giggled, and said, "You like my doggy-whine?" Ezra nodded, and said, "It's WAY better then the puppy-dog eyes." Fabia gave him an affectionate whine, and Ezra held her face close to his, "Tomorrow, we are definitely getting together, no distractions, okay?" Fabia nodded, and when he released her, she said, "We'll make up for all the time together we lost." Ezra nodded, and said, "I love you." Fabia smiled back, "I love you to." They shared their smallest kiss ever, and Ezra walked away. Hiashi said, "You made the right choice, buddy." Ezra smiled, "Thanks, but no thanks. You know, I would like to spend some time with her once in a while." Hiashi nudged him, and said, "Ahh, is she cute or what? Your first actual girlfriend." Ezra shoved him, and said, "And that's supposed to mean what now?" Hiashi stumbled, and said with insensitiveness, "Well, the first broke your heart, and now, you have one that is kind enough to not break your heart." Ezra smiled, "Your talking as if women are 'Things.' They aren't, you realize. A heart isn't a 'Thing' either. You should learn these types of things." Hiashi chuckled, and said, "Well, I know more then you do." Ezra smiled, "Man, I have a Dueling Major, and I never had to go to college!" Hiashi slapped him on the Curse Mark, and said, "Well, you have no right to brag." Ezra held the curse mark, and said, "Hey! That was uncalled for!" They both began to laugh. After a while of pointless talking, Ezra checked his watch, and said, "Oh darn! I have to get my homework done! I have to plan Sasuke's little 'Eighteenth Birthday' celebration at eleven! Sorry dad!" He raced off, and Hiashi said, "Well, at least we got some time together."

Yuki walked around the school campus, and heard a voice, "Yuki!" She turned around, and saw Yui walk up to her. Yui smiled, "I have something to tell you." Yuki said, "And that is........?" Yui smiled, "I am your mother. Those people in the afterlife were liars." Yuki stepped backwards, and said, "What?!" She got slightly angry. Her own mother had left her alone? Yui smiled, "I know it comes as a shock, but I am your mother." Yuki was close enough that she could sense her chakra, and said, "Yeah, I know. I can sense your chakra." Yui said, "I'm sorry I left you like that. I should tell you something else. You have a little brother." Yuki almost fainted, and said, "Let me guess, it's Hiashi's little boy?" Yui shook her head, and blushed, "No, of course not!" Yuki smiled, and then realized what this meant, "Ezra and I will be step-siblings?" She shed a tear, "W-Wow...........What will Ezra say? Will he be angry?" Yui said, "Why do you care? He isn't anything special." Yuki looked at her incredulously, "But we dated for a short time! Isn't that kind of...................Weird? I mean, he could be happy, sad, mad.............Cause I did break his heart, why would he want to be my step-brother?" Yui smiled, "Well, if he breaks your heart, tell him that his mother wants to talk to him. As in me." Yuki smiled, and hugged her mother, "Alright."

Ezra was up until six in the morning doing his homework. Yuki saw him working, and said, "Ezra? Can you take a break for a second?" Ezra saw Yuki out the door window, and said, "Actually, I'm almost done, just give me a couple minutes." Yuki nodded, and five minutes later, Ezra walked outside, and said, "Phew! Having three extra classes can sure tire you out. I'm serious. Don't ever try it!" Yuki smiled, and said, "You're doing great. I'm proud." Ezra smiled, and said, "You didn't call me out to congratulate me, did you?" Yuki smiled, and said, "Well, you know how your father is marrying Yui, right?" Ezra nodded, and Yuki smiled, "Ezra....................Yui's my mother." Ezra was so tired, it took him about a minute to take it in. They hugged, and Ezra said, "I wouldn't have it any other way." Yuki smiled, "I'm glad. I thought that you would be angry....................." Ezra smiled, "I know, but you were already like a sister to me." Yuki smiled, "I'm so glad." Ezra smiled, and then let out a big yawn, "Man, I think I'll get some sleep! I was up literally all night." Yuki smiled, and Ezra jumped up to the roof, "Morning!" Yuki laughed, and Ezra fell into a deep sleep as fast as ever.

Ezra opened his eyes. He didn't feel like he slept at all. He looked down, and said, "Darn." He hopped off the roof, to find Fabia. She smiled, and said, "Ezra, I have some good news...................." Ezra saw her wearing a Slifer Jacket, and a Slifer Skirt. Ezra was ready to jump for joy, but was way to tired to do so. Instead, he said, "You got in?! You got in!?" Fabia smiled, and rubbed his chest with her hands, "Yeah. I love you." Ezra smiled back, and put his arms around her waist. They held each other for a while, and then Fabia said, "How was your night?" Ezra shrugged, "Eh, homework, planning a party, blah blah, blah blah, blah." Fabia giggled, and snuggled into his chest, "I love your rants about homework. But why do you do it?" Ezra smiled, "Well, if I want a career and to raise a family, I have to do it, right?" Fabia smiled, "I know....................I'm really proud of you for sticking to it." Ezra smiled, and said, "I love you to." Fabia gave him an affectionate whine, and said, "I missed the old days.............Where we could just cuddle up like this all the time, but you have a dream. I don't want to get in your way." Ezra smiled, and held her in his arms, "You aren't in the way. I love you, and that will never change AT ALL." Fabia smiled, "I love you to. And that won't change." She whined at him, and Ezra smiled, "I don't know how your country can hate you, you're way to cute for that. Cuter then Hinata is." Fabia smiled, and almost killed him with her biggest whine yet. Ezra kissed her longer than ever, and when she pulled back for breath, she said, "I loved that more than ever. I missed kisses from you." She let herself be pulled into another kiss. Ezra smiled as he kissed her, and thought, She is so beautiful...................... She pulled away, but instead of backing away, and rubbed her cheek into his chest, and said, "I'll see you at lunch, I don't have the same schedule as you." Ezra shook his head, "Actually, I don't go to lunch. I grab it from somewhere, and then go to class. And then, from there, I go to class, and then more class. Until seven o'clock!" Fabia smiled, "Then I'll see you at a picnic dinner?" Ezra smiled happily, "Okay. Remember, you promised me some cuddling." Fabia kissed him on the back of his neck, and said, "Of course." Ezra smiled, and went into his room, to get his papers, and walked away.

A boy with white hair, and a white tuxedo walked into a white room, and said, "You called?" A man with a white cloak on said, "Yes, I scheduled a last minute Duel for you at the Academy. It's with Jaden, Aster." Aster said, "Wait, it's bad enough that you made me go there, and made me toss that Duel, and now you're making me Duel this kid again? Sartorius, lately, you've been making some weird decisions lately, and I haven't been liking them. Can I at least win this time?!" The hooded man nodded, and said, "Of course." Aster smiled, and walked away.

Ezra and Fabia walked into a Duel Arena to find Jaden standing there, and a white haired boy with a tuxedo on. They were Dueling, and Jaden said, "Hey Aster, you beat Zane! Let's see what you can do!" Ezra fell over, and Fabia said, "Who's Zane?" Alexis said, "A Pro." Ezra said, "My favorite!" Chazz said, "Ezra beat him once, but now that he see's that Aster beat him-" Ezra yelled loudly, "I can't wait to Duel him!" Aster looked up at him, and said, "And you are?" Ezra fell over, and said, "Ezra Uchiha. No...................Hyuchiha!" Everyone laughed as he combined names. Well, besides Aster, who did not get it whatsoever. Fabia smiled, and said, "Just go by Uchiha for me." Ezra hunched forward, "Okay." Aster and Jaden both said at the same time, "Get your Game on!" Jaden said, "Hey, that's my line!"