TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just so you know, Tyranno and Hassleberry are the same person.
Ezra jumped along the trees. When he made it to a straight branch, he smiled at the girl asleep in his arms. He couldn't blame her for falling asleep, she'd had a rough day. Also, he had to do his homework. So he jumped along, and whispered, "I hope Fabia meets Hinata and the other's soon." He jumped onto the Obelisk Roof, and jumped to the main building. There, he ran to Crowler's office, and when he made it, he knocked, "Hey!!!!!" The door opened, and he almost fell over. Crowler said, "Who is this in your arms, Ezra?" Ezra smiled, "A close friend, as you might say." Crowler nodded, "Ah, I see. I guess she needs a place to stay?" Ezra nodded, and said, "Could we get her into one of the dorms before she tries out for the school?" Crowler nodded, "Of course. She will stay in you sister's room." Ezra nodded, and said, "Thank you! I shall just be going now-" Bonaparte appeared behind Ezra, and said, "Now hold on a minute Ezra. We have something to tell you." Ezra sat back down, to see that Fabia was waking up. He smiled, and said, "You don't have to wake if you don't want. You're going to bed soon." At this, Fabia said tiredly, "H-How long have I been out?" Ezra smiled, and poked her nose lightly, "About half an hour. Go to sleep." Fabia smiled, snuggled herself in Ezra's chest, and fell back asleep. Crowler said, "Now onto the important stuff." Ezra sweat dropped as Crowler continued, "We have scheduled a Duel for you tomorrow afternoon at three o-clock." Ezra grinned, "I have a Duel! Finally!" Bonaparte said, "Now, here are the stakes. Your opponent will be a pro, and if you win, you will be promoted to Yellow or Obelisk. If you lose, nothing happens." Ezra chuckled, "This is only for publicity, isn't it?" Crowler slammed his desk, and said, "Hey! We are working to improve you!" Ezra smiled, and said, "Okay, okay, I hear you. Shall I go?" Crowler nodded, "Dismissed." Ezra stepped out of the room, and smiled, "Sweetness! A Duel!" Then he realized the time, and said, "Uh oh! I have only two hours before mommy will make me go to bed!!!!!" He raced out of the building, and made it to the gates of the Obelisk Dorm. He noticed Naruto and Hinata walking towards him. He had no means of opening the gates, so he said, "Hey guys!" Hinata smiled, and said, "H-Hi..................." Naruto said loudly, "Who's the girl?" Ezra blushed, and said, "F-Fabia.................." Hinata gasped, "H-Huh? You said she wasn't coming until Christmas!" She ran over to look at her, and Ezra said, "Well, things have changed........................And what really confuses me is that it's both bad, and good!!!" He and Hinata laughed, and Naruto said, "So, this is your new girlfriend?" Ezra shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, technically, we've been dating a while, but we were so far apart................." He smiled at Fabia sadly, "I almost forgot what it was like to be with her. Luckily I didn't." Hinata said, "Now, why are you here?" Ezra looked at her urgently, "Oh yeah! Can she sleep with you or Suki tonight? She doesn't have a home." Hinata smiled, and held out her arms to take Fabia, "I'll take her, you go finish that homework." Ezra nodded, and ran off. Then, he appeared next to Hinata, and said, "Shoot, forgot something." He kissed Fabia on the forehead, and said, "Night sweetheart." He ran off again, and Hinata suddenly felt a surge of protectiveness over Ezra. Sure, he really liked this girl, but how did he know that she wouldn't hurt him like Yuki did? Hinata looked at Fabia, and said, "If you hurt him, you're dead." She walked away, into the Obelisk Dorm.

Ezra put down his pen, and said, "Yes, I finished!!!!!" Jaden nodded, and said, "We have won the battle, but not the war!!!!!!" They high-fived, and saw Tyranno walk in, and dump a bunch of stuff on the floor. Ezra said, "Uh, Lieutenant?" Tyranno said, "If I want to learn from the Sergant, than I have to learn how he lives!" From outside, Chazz in his black Jacket walked up the stairs with a Video camera facing forward, "Hello, and welcome to living with Cockroaches by Chazz Princeton. This is the story about a famous boy with a lot of talent, forced to live with Slackers!" He opened the door, to find Syrus and Tyranno arguing, "Ah, yes, the example of Roaches arguing." Syrus yelled at Hassleberry, "I have some orders for you, Hassleberry! Shower, you smell like a skunk!" Tyranno said, "Oh yeah, a real soldier shouldn't care. And for your information, I showered last week." Syrus said, "Well, next time stand under the water!" Jaden said, "Now now, if we'r going to be room mates, then we have to get along. Now I think we can settle this with a big group hug!" Then he noticed Chazz, and said, "Hey Chazz, what are you doing?" Chazz said, "Pitching my life as a reality show. It's got a good catch." Jaden said, "Well, I think your show needs a plot twist." Then he saw Alexis standing behind him, and Tyranno said, "Uh, Chazz, I think you just found your plot twist." Chazz turned around, to find Alexis with a duffel bag. He blushed, and Alexis said, "I've dumped the Obelisk Dorm. So do you guys have room for one more?" Jaden said, "Yes!" Tyranno said, "Hallelujah!" Syrus said, "What's going on?" Ezra sat there, looking over his paper. Jaden looked at him, and said, "Well, what do you think?" Ezra said, "Oh, that's great." Jaden chuckled, "Oh, I know exactly what's going on in his head." Ezra blushed, and said, "Maybe." Alexis said, "So, uh, what's going on?" Jaden laughed, "Fabia came back from Neathia today." Ezra nodded, and blushed. Jaden slapped him on the back, "So, he asked her to marry him!" Ezra shoved him away, and said, "No I didn't!" They both laughed, and everyone but Chazz joined in. Ezra said, "Sorry I'm not as happy-go-lucky as I usually am." Jaden said, "Since when have you ever been happy-go-lucky!?" Ezra chuckled, "Maybe I should say happy. Still, sorry. I've got a lot on my mind." Alexis smiled, and said, "Of course!" Ezra smiled, and stuck a thumb up at them. Jaden smiled, "Now, what to do?" Ezra smiled, "Well, now that I'm done, I'm going to go to sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow."

Ezra opened his eyes to find a blue sky. He smiled, and slapped himself, "Okay, I'm awake." He checked his watch, and said, "Shoot. Five in the morning is way to early. Oh well." He noticed someone walking towards the red dorm. He squinted, and the person looked slightly familiar. He grinned as he recognized the beautiful face he knew all to well. He jumped down, and ran to Fabia. When he made it, he put his arms around her, and twirled her around. When he stopped, Fabia threw her arms around him, and kissed him. Ezra pulled away, and said, "How did you sleep?" Fabia smiled, "Great. Thanks for putting me to bed." Ezra shook his head, "That wasn't me, it was my sister. I just took you to her." Fabia was confused, "Why?" Ezra said, "Because I'm not allowed to go into the girl's Obelisk Dorm, silly!" Fabia giggled, and said, "Okay. Sorry to fall asleep on you like that." Ezra smiled, "It's okay. You looked cute asleep in my arms like that." Fabia smiled at him, "You know, falling asleep on you was really rude, but you turned it into something good faster than you can run. One of the many things I love about you." Ezra smiled, "And you know what? For you, I don't even have to try." At this, Fabia kissed him. As they kissed, they heard clapping. Ezra pulled away, and looked behind himself. He saw a man with a white hood up. He held Fabia protectively, and said, "Who are you?" The man said, "I am the Light." Then, he walked away. Ezra said, "How weird." Fabia nodded, "And random." Ezra shook his head, "No, his energy was similar to Light's. How weird..........." Fabia put her arms around him, and said, "But as long as we have each other, we can win." Ezra smiled, and said, "Listen, I know I said that we would have a celebration, but today will be pretty packed for me today............." Fabia ran finger's through his hair, "It's okay." Ezra smiled, "Thanks. How about we go for Ice Cream tonight?" Fabia smiled, "Of course. Maybe the team could get together and have some Ice Cream!" Ezra nodded, "Yeah, we could go to Twilight Town and get some Sea-Salt Ice Cream!" Fabia was confused, "Why Twilight Town?" Ezra said, "Because that's where Roxas is." Fabia nodded, "I see.....................Is Gohan still here?" Ezra shrugged, "I have no clue." He couldn't resist kissing her on the cheek. Fabia brushed his hair away from his face, and said, "I'll see you at lunch, okay?" Ezra nodded, and said, "Yeah. See you then." Fabia walked away, and thought, Why did I leave him alone? I should have given the job to Leon and came with him here.

Ezra threw some food into his mouth, and said, "So, what's happening?" Hinata smiled, "Not much. I'm not sure what grade I got on the homework." Ezra looked around in worry. Where's Fabia? Hinata looked at his worried face, and said, "She'll be here, I passed by her on the way. She was rushing about having to get something." Ezra nodded, and said, "Doesn't help. Might have been a lame excuse for going to see someone else." Hinata put a hand on her shoulder, and said, "She won't. I've seen you together." Ezra was confused, "Huh?" Hinata smiled, "I was kinda spying on you two this morning." Ezra slammed the table, and said, "WHAT!?" Hinata giggled, "You were being really cute with her." Ezra blushed, and said, "I-I was?" He blushed furiously, and Hinata nodded, "You were. She was being cute with you to." Ezra blushed, and looked at his food, "That's good." Hinata smiled, and Naruto said, "But how do we know she wasn't just pretending to be cute with you?" Ezra smiled, "I don't care. I'll beg if it means being with her." Hinata smiled, and said, "That's good. Ezra, good luck." Then he felt a power, and looked behind himself to find Gohan. He smiled, "Hey!" Gohan smiled back, got food, and sat down next to him, "How are you?" Ezra smiled, "Pretty good. How are you?" Gohan sighed, "Well, I just found out something." Ezra said, "What?" Gohan smiled, "My mom's pregnant." Ezra fell off his chair, and Hinata squealed. Naruto looked around confusedly, and Gohan said, "Uh, it's not that big a deal." Ezra sat back up, and said, "Uh, yeah, it is." Hinata said, "What's the baby's name?" Gohan said, "If it's a boy, I think it was going to be Goten. If a girl...............You know, mom never decided." Ezra smiled, "I bet it's a boy." Gohan said, "What would you name your's and Fabia's kids?" Hinata was thrown into a fit of giggles at that. Ezra blushed madly, and collected himself, "Oh man, that's a toughy.................." He looked up to the sky, and said, "Hmm............." He held out his hand to make his Keyblade appear, "Hinata, do you know the last Keyblader in the family besides us?" Hinata nodded, "Yeah. Remember Uncle Luke?" Ezra nodded, "He was a Keyblader?" Hinata nodded, "Yeah." Ezra smiled, "Then that's my boys name. Even if Uncle Luke was a bad uncle." He looked at Naruto, and said, "Who would you name YOUR kids?" Hinata blushed harder then she had in her LIFE. Naruto blushed as well, and said, "Uhh.........." Hinata smiled, "M-Minato................And Hikari, after Naruto's father and my mother." Naruto smiled, "Yeah, great idea!" They kissed, and Ezra said, "Okay, let's get off the subject of having kids with our girlfriends aside, okay?" Ezra suddenly remembered the dream he had about his and Fabia's wedding day. He closed his eyes, and said, "That's right.................The dream................" He said this quietly so no one could hear. He heard footsteps, and said, "Who is that?" He looked back to find Fabia, panting. Ezra said, "W-Where have you been?" Fabia smiled, "I had to get my stuff back from Neathia. I can't keep wearing that outfit all the time." Ezra nodded, and said, "I know.................But I still liked it." Fabia blushed, and kissed him on the cheek. She sat down on the other side of him, and said, "How was class?" Ezra sighed, "As boring as ever." Fabia smiled, and said, "That's good. That means you haven't changed." Gohan said, "Ezra brought up the subject of your kids." Ezra was to embarrassed to retort. He and Fabia glanced at each other, and turned away. After doing this seven or eight times, until they finally kissed intensely. Ezra pulled away, and said, "I-I'm sorry for embarrassing you....................." Fabia smiled, and said, "I don't mind. I mean, if your mom would let us, I would love to get married and have kids with you." Ezra blushed, and said, "Y-You would?" Fabia smiled, "Of course I would." They had been unaware of Hinata giggling uncontrollably, and Ezra pulled away from Fabia, and said, "Sorry guys." Then his watch beeped, and he checked it, "Uh oh! I've gotta go! See you later!" He ran away, and Gohan said, "Did you really mean what you said?" Fabia looked at him, confused, "Huh?" Gohan said, "What you said about marrying him." Fabia smiled, "Of course I meant that." Gohan smiled, "Just checking."

Ezra stood at one end of the Duel Arena, and said, "Okay, where the heck is this Duelist?" He saw the people file in, and noticed that none of his friends had come. Not even Jaden. He noticed a man get his vest on. He had brown hair. He looked somewhat familiar, but Ezra couldn't put a finger on it. Ezra shrugged, and said, "Whatever." The man stepped up to the plate, and said, "Well, I see this is my opponent?" He squinted, and said, "Kinda dorky looking." Ezra didn't hear him, but the rest of the arena did. Everyone laughed, and Ezra said, "Uh, what's funny?" The man laughed, and said, "Haha, you couldn't beat me even if I had only ten cards in my deck!" Ezra heard this, and said, "Probably. I can't beat a pro., can I?" The man chuckled, and whispered, "And humble to." This time, Ezra heard him, "Maybe. Having a mean father can do that to a guy." The man smiled, "Well, then I'll make the pain go away." Ezra said, "You..............Might." He turned his Duel Disk on, and said, "You can take the first move." The man nodded, and drew a card, "I draw! I summon, Chaos Fallen Angel In attack mode!" Ezra gasped as the monster he knew all to well came onto the field, "Fallen Angel? ...............That means Hitomi, which means..................Harro?" Harro nodded, and said, "You aren't as dumb as you look." Ezra said, "What was that!?" Harro said, "Whatever, I end my turn." Ezra smiled, and drew, "I summon, Wind Knight in attack mode!" Knight came onto the field, and Harro laughed, "Now, what will that card do against me?" Ezra smiled, "Now I play, Double Summon! Now I summon, Cloud Knight in Attack Mode!" Harro said, "Why are you summoning them in attack mode? They have more defense points!" Ezra smiled, and put a card in his Spell and Trap slot, "Maybe this will clear something up!" Harro said, "A Spell?" Ezra smiled, "The best offense is a good Defense! Now, if my monster's have less attack than they do defense points, then the point values are switched!" Harro gasped, as the two Knights drew their swords, which became much longer. 4000 each. Ezra smiled, "Now I play, Destruction Shield! Now I choose a monster, and now, it can't be destroyed this turn. And I choose, Chaos." Harro said, "Why Chaos?" Ezra smiled, "To show you that I didn't destroy one monster to beat you." Harro said, "Why go to so much trouble to prove something?" Ezra smiled, "I don't know. Maybe it was because I was stood up, or something close to that." Harro was confused, "Uhhh......................" Ezra smiled, "Doesn't matter. I attack!!!!!!!!!!" Both monster's attacked, Harro lost. Ezra smirked, "Now, I want to go clear something up. See ya." He disappeared, and Harro said, "What? His mind wasn't even in the Duel, and he beat me in one turn?!"

Ezra walked along the trail to the red dorm. He shed a tear, "No one came....................Not at all. All of that was just projections. We never even had an announcer. Like I deserved one. Man, I'm a show off." He shot a Ki blast at the ground, and said, "I only show off to make myself look good. I'll talk to mommy about this." Ezra wiped his tears, "If she's around. I wonder where she's been." Then he heard talking over in the direction of the forest. He overheard, "But think about it, sweetheart? What about all of the times you broke his heart by not showing up for anything." A man's voice said, "He know's why I had to miss those things. The meetings, business trips. I would have come." The womans voice said, "But you didn't, and you just shot him down when he told you how he did. Sweetie, you didn't even watch his Chunin exams, and you watched Sasuke's, Hinata's, and Hanabi's. He said he didn't mind, but........................." Ezra said, "It sounds like me, but........................." He looked at the ground sadly, "Is mommy really falling for daddy again?" He shed another tear, and said, "I wonder which side she's on. I want both of them on mine, but I can't seem to have the set." He decided to find out what the two were talking about. He let all of his tears fall as he pushed through branches and vines. He smiled sadly, "I wonder if dad will care if I beat a pro duelist or not. Probably not, since whoever that was was right on the dot." He stopped at a name, "Yui, I've come to my senses. I love the boy now. I just don't know how to tell him..................................." Ezra gasped. His Father had fallen for someone else? How could he? He was about to speak his mind when Hiashi's words registered. "H-He loves me? D-Daddy really loves me?" He pushed through the final branch to find Hiashi and a woman about Hikari's age. She had long, white hair that came down to her waist, and a purple dress. Ezra said, "D-Daddy...................." He then stiffened up, and said, "Father, I'm sorry, but I overheard you two talking." Hiashi stopped Yui from walking up to Ezra, and walked up to him himself. Hiashi gave Ezra a hard stare, and when Ezra was about to burst into tears, Hiashi hugged him for the first time ever. Ezra was overwhelmed with joy. His father finally loved him. Hiashi said, "I'm sorry.............................I hurt you.................................." Ezra put his arms around Hiashi, and said, "It's okay. I'm glad I have a father now." Hiashi chuckled, and said, "Well, it's good to know where I stand." Ezra smiled, "I hope you'll play nice with Hinata and the other's." Hiashi nodded, and said, "Yes, I will." Ezra smiled, hugged his father, and said, "I missed having a father." Hiashi nodded, "I missed having a son." Ezra smiled, and said, "Now, who is this young woman?" The woman Yui said, "My name is Yui. I am to be your new step-mother." Ezra tripped, and Hiashi caught him. Ezra said, "But I thought you and mommy could-" Hiashi shook his head, "Nope. Your mother means nothing to me anymore." Ezra shrugged, "Oh well. Happy to have you in the family, Yui!" He shook Yui's hand. Ezra thought, Well, it's not Fabia, but it sure feels good.

Ezra knocked on Chazz's door, and Jaden opened it, "Oh, it's you. Fabia!" Fabia walked up to Ezra, and said, "Where have you been?!" Ezra smiled at her, and saw the look of hurt and anger on her face. He said, "D-Did I do something wrong?" Fabia slapped him in the face, and said, "How could you?!" Ezra said, "How could I do what?" Tears rolled down his cheeks. Fabia said, "You go off, and disappear for a while, and then, you don't show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ezra let the tears fall, and no one bothered to comfort him. Hiashi was watching this in wonder, and Yui was just to shocked to do anything. Ezra said, "T-To w-what?" Fabia slapped his right wrist, and said, "To the party!!!!!!!" Ezra looked up at her confusedly, and said, "W-What party?" He was still crying. Fabia said, "It was a surprise party for the two of us! I stood out here, waiting for two hours, and when I cracked, I opened it! And there it was, streamers, balloons, everything!" Ezra gasped, and said, "T-There was a-a p-party f-for u-" He was overwhelmed by sadness. Ezra cried, and said, "I-I'm sorry...........I had the responsibility of showing up for a Duel. I guess no one knew about it, huh?" He grabbed for her hand, but she pulled it away, "So, you blew off spending time with your girlfriend for a Duel?" Ezra said, "I-I had to Duel..............And I couldn't just decline, this was a pro. Actually, Hitomi, it was your brother." Hitomi's voice gasped. Fabia gasped as well, and said, "S-So you had to Duel this guy?" Ezra nodded, and turned away, "But I hurt you. I made you sit out here." Fabia grabbed his hand, and said, "I'm sorry, no one knew. You must have felt friendless.............." Ezra looked at her, and said, "Y-You aren't mad at me anymore?" Fabia smiled, and rubbed her head on his chest, "No...............Not anymore...................Now that I know the reason. So, how about that Ice Cream?" Ezra looked sad. Fabia said, "Is something wrong?" Ezra said, "W-Well.....................I don't think you'll like me anymore once I show you the two people behind me. And you have the right." He gripped her hand, "But I still love you, no matter what happens." Fabia nodded, and said, "Who is it?" Ezra picked her up in his arms, and said, "My father." Fabia gasped, and snuggled herself into his chest, "I still love you, but.....................Him?" She was afraid. She snuggled herself closer to him as Hiashi stepped forward. Then as Hiashi reached out his hand, she gave out a frightened squeal. Hiashi smiled, and said, "How do you do?" Fabia gasped, and Ezra said, "It's okay, sweetheart." He kissed her hair, and she nodded. She reluctantly shook his hand, and said, "F-Fine sir." Hiashi smiled, and said, "That's good." Ezra smiled, and then was pushed out of the way by Hikari, who gazed up at Hiashi. She ran forward to hug him, but then saw the woman behind him. Hiashi said, "Hikari, I would like you to meet my Fiancée, Yui. Yui, this is my ex-wife, Hikari." Hikari gasped as the woman held out her hand. Hikari barely held back tears. She had grown to love Hiashi. Ezra and Fabia noticed her sadness, and Fabia said, "Look at her. She's so sad." Ezra nodded, and said, "I know. I wish there was something we could do to help." Fabia nodded, and said, "Yeah.........................." Hikari and Yui shook hands, and Hikari said, "Hinata, sweetie, come say hi to your father. You to Hanabi." Ezra saw them run up, and hug Hiashi. He gave them each a kiss on the forehead, and Naruto said, "Like I think this is real. When I wake up, this will all have been a dream." Ezra chuckled, "Yeah, something like that." Fabia jumped down from Ezra's arms, and said, "Well, we shouldn't be thinking that. I mean, this is a great day, right?" Ezra smiled, "You're right..................................................................................................." He saw Hikari plaster a fake smiled on her face, and she said, "Well, I'm happy for you." She ran back to Ezra, and said, "E-Ezra, sweetheart....................Could we talk?" Ezra smiled, and said, "Sure." Fabia said, "I'll come to." Ezra smiled, ad said, "That's great! C'mon, let's go." He took both their hands, and raced past Hiashi and Yui.

Ezra, Hikari, and Fabia all made it to the forest. Ezra stopped, and said, "Mommy, what do you want-" He saw Hikari shed a small tear, something she hadn't done for a while. Ezra said, "It's father, isn't it?" Hikari nodded, and continued to cry as she said, "It's just, I had grown to love him. I just divorced the bad side of him, right? He should know that. I wanted to give him another chance if he came back...................Seems like that just flew out the window." Ezra hugged her, and said, "Mom, I know...................................I mean, I don't know your actual position, but I know how you feel. Come on, let's sit." They sat down next to each other, and Ezra said, "You know what I figure?" Hikari looked at him, and said, "What do you figure?" Fabia sat down, and she and Ezra said in unison, "Two times the charm." Ezra chuckled, and said, "I mean, think about it. Yuki and I broke up, and guess what happened? I met this gorgeous girl here." He put his arm around Fabia, and smiled, "You'll probably meet a hansom guy." Hikari smiled, and said, "Sorry, but you were just lucky because you know how to have a straight face and look someone in the eye and say, 'My life was pretty bad, ' Right?" Ezra smiled, "Maybe not have a straight face when I say that, but I can look someone in the eye when I say it." Fabia giggled, "He totally waited to confess on his birthday. We kissed, and then he got cold feet, and backed away, remember?" Ezra smiled, suppressing a laugh, "Oh yeah. I was SCARED. Like, wounded scared. But we ended up together, and now look at us. As happy as we can be. You should try someone else." Hikari smiled, "I know, but what if something bad happens? What if they betray me?" Ezra smiled, "That's easy." Hikari said, "I-It is?" Ezra nodded, and said evilly, "If someone hurts you in any way, shape, or form, then I will personally threaten their life." Hikari gasped, and said, "Huh?" Ezra smiled, and said, "But that won't happen. You are the most beautiful woman that I know. Well, next to Fabia, right?" Hikari laughed, and Fabia laughed. Ezra joined in. As Ezra walked away, Hikari looked to Fabia, "You know, I've begun to really like you. You're smart, passionate, sweet. Loving, caring, and from what I gather, a good fighter to." Fabia blushed, and said, "Ezra told you that?" Hikari smiled, and said, "Of course. He also told me something else." Fabia looked at her, and said, "What?" Hikari smiled, "He had a dream that he was at his wedding night or day, with you." Fabia gasped, and said, "H-He did?" Hikari nodded, and said, "Yeah. He didn't want to tell you because he thought you might be embarrassed. But that already reached it's peak when you started talking about your kids." Fabia blushed madly, and mumbled something. Hikari said, "What was that?" Fabia grimaced in embarrassment, and said, "I had the exact same dream. Well, maybe not exact, but it was our wedding night." Hikari gasped, and said, "Maybe..................You really are destined to marry." Fabia smiled, "Maybe so."

Hiashi and Yui took a stroll around the Academy. Yui said, "I wonder what Yuki will say when I tell her.............................................." Hiashi said, "Tell her what?" Yui smiled at him, "She's my daughter. She doesn't know I survived. And the worst part, she doesn't know about her little brother, either. What about you?" Hiashi closed his eyes, "Me? I love you, that's one reason I proposed. Another, is that I wanted to get my revenge." Yui said, "On who?" Hiashi smiled, "Hikari. She was the one who broke my heart to begin with. She brought this upon herself." He turned on Byakugan, and said, "Ezra, come on out!" Ezra appeared in front of him, and said, "You know, after today, I came to expect a lot better from you." Hiashi shrugged, and smiled, "What do you mean?" Ezra smiled, and walked past them, "You should never take revenge. Especially on her." Hiashi smiled, "I'm teaching her a lesson by doing this." Ezra said, "What lesson!? That a broken heart hurts!? Because she's dealt with it before, she know's what goes down! The trouble is, father, you never saw what she really had for you: Love. And you know something?" Hiashi said, "What?!" Ezra yelled at the top of his lungs, "YOU NEVER DESERVED MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER AT ALL!!" He calmed down a bit, and said, "Do you know that you broke her heart? You pulled her away from her true love. She began to love you, but when you brought me home, it wasn't like that. You were bothered by how weak I was, and blamed it on her! You killed her because your only child that had any skill at all was your youngest!!!!!!" Ezra's hair floated with anger. Hiashi grabbed Yui's arm, and said, "Come on, honey. Let's get somewhere where we won't be killed by my son." Ezra stopped, but they still ran away. Ezra gritted his teeth, "This was for revenge, or something bigger?" Ezra chuckled, "Alright, father, the game is set to begin. So I have a question for you: Are you ready? If so, get your game on!"