TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"So, Serena, what do you think? She's too possessed by her love for that kid. We must find a more..............Suitable leader." Fabia's sister Serena nodded, "Yes, true enough. But who will be the next Queen?" Leon said, "May I be the next?" Serena put her thumb to her chin, and said, "I don't know....................." Leon smiled, "I won't make any mistakes." Serena nodded, "Of course. We will finish the matter of Fabia tonight." Leon nodded, and smiled, "Thank you, my love." Serena smiled, and Leon kissed her on the cheek. Serena said, "So, what are the plans for the Saiyan and Neathian war?" Leon smiled, "I will tell you tonight." He kissed her on the lips, and they pulled into a passionate kiss. Fabia gasped, "Was he just playing me?"

That night, Fabia sat at the meeting table. Her finger's were twirled together. Leon discussed the war, "Well, as I see it, since the Saiyans only have about four left that are living, we could soundly beat them with no sweat." Fabia frowned. Leon continued, "Frieza was right when he said that Saiyans are monkeys." Fabia clenched her fists. Leon smirked as he continued, "Evil, ugly, tailed Saiyans. They are monster's. Apes." Fabia clenched her fists. She burst out, "They aren't monster's!" Leon smiled, "Oh, give me one example." Fabia smiled evilly, "I have 2. One is that they can be nice. If they want. The next is that....................." She blushed, and whispered something. Leon said, "What was that, I couldn't hear you." Fabia was red in the face, "One of them is really cute........................." Leon acted like he had just remembered something, "Ah, yes, Ezra, the Half-Breed." Fabia blushed, and said, "Yeah................" She closed her eyes. Leon said, "Not good enough. And while we're on the subject of Ezra, we had better get this out of the way....................." He leaned over to put his face close to hers, almost touching noses, "If you want to be with Ezra, then you must be banished. Unless, you want to choose a husband, OTHER than Ezra." Fabia gasped, and said, "W-Who approved of this!?" Serena spoke up, "I did." Fabia looked at her, "WHAT?!" Serena smiled, and Leon said, "Yup." Fabia said, "So, if I want to be with Ezra, I have to leave, right?" Leon nodded, "That's the gist of it." Fabia said, "And who is the new Queen?" Leon smiled, "No one, yet." Fabia was confused, "Huh?" Leon said, "I'm the King. Serena may be the new Queen soon enough............." Serena showed a ring on her finger, and Fabia stood up, "Well, now that I know the country is okay, I'll be going now." She stood up, and walked away.

Meanwhile, Ezra, Axel, Roxas, Yuki, and Kiba. Axel said, "So, what are we doing?" Ezra said, "Going back to Duel Academy." Axel suddenly remembered something, "Oh yeah, I went there! We were looking for you, Roxas, and we saw a friend of yours. Didn't catch a name, but he said to give this to you." He held out a Duel Monster's card. Ezra took it, and noticed it was Happy Marriage. Ezra sweat dropped, "First the anonymous Ring of Destruction, then Happy Marriage? Did someone in my life get married?" Roxas shrugged, "Maybe." Ezra chuckled, and said, "So, you two going to join the academy, right?" He looked to Axel and Xion, and Axel said, "Uh, actually................." Roxas said, "We were going to go to Twilight Town and get rid of the Heartless. It'll take a long time, so............................" Ezra slumped down, "Oh, I see. Yuki, are you going to?" Yuki shook her head, "No......" Ezra nodded, "Oh." Roxas ran up to her, and they quickly held each other. Roxas smiled, "I can visit you. Or you can visit me. I know this great place for Ice Cream." Axel smiled, and Yuki said, "O-Okay.................." They kissed. Axel raised an eyebrow, "Oh?" Ezra looked at him, "What is it?" Axel said, "Well, we don't have hearts, we're Nobodies. So how is he feeling love?" Ezra said, "Well, I guess you now have hearts!" Xion shrugged, "I don't know.............But maybe we do." Axel smiled, "Bet we do." He opened a Dark Corridor. He and Xion stepped through, and Roxas pulled away from Yuki, "See you tomorrow?" Yuki smiled, and took his hands in hers, "Yeah. I'll miss you................." Roxas nodded, "Me too............." He stepped through the Dark Corridor. Ezra smiled, "So, shall we go?" Yuki nodded, and Kiba said, "You two go back, I can get back to the Leaf myself." Ezra nodded, and Yuki touched his shoulder. He disappeared, and Kiba got on Akamaru, who barked, and jumped away.

Fabia walked around Duel Academy, confused. She had NO clue whatsoever about the place. She looked around, and saw a girl with Pink hair and a Red Jacket on. She ran up to her, and said, "Excuse me, do you know a Ezra Uchiha?" Sakura turned around, and looked at her. Sakura smiled, "Yeah. Who are you?" Fabia smiled, "I'm a friend to say the least." Sakura smiled, "I see. He's probably with his friends at my dorm." She pointed over to her left, and Fabia said, "Your dorm?" Sakura said, "What do you mean?" Fabia said, "He's living with you?" Sakura shook her head, chuckling, "No. It's the Slifer Red dorm." Fabia nodded, "Oh. Thanks!" She ran to the Red Dorm, eager to see Ezra. She opened one of the doors to find Jaden, Suki, and Sasuke all sitting, talking about Duels they had. Jaden said, "Huh?" He looked up at Fabia. He almost fell out of his seat. Suki smiled sweetly and kindly, "Fabia, how are you?" Fabia smiled back at her, and said, "I'm good. Jaden, it's good to see you again!" Jaden nodded, "Yeah! How are you?" Fabia smiled, "Perfect!" Now, you may be thinking that this was a lie, but you are wrong! She was overjoyed to see some of her friends again. Sasuke looked up at her calmly, "Hmph, not so great." Fabia chuckled, and said, "Are you someone by the name of Sasuke?" Sasuke nodded, and said, "So, you've heard of me?" Fabia smiled, "Of course I have!" Sasuke rubbed the back of his head, "Oh, well..........." Fabia looked at Jaden, "Do you know where Ezra is?" Jaden smirked, and said quite mischeveously, "Oh, somewhere in the dining hall." Fabia nodded, and said, "Okay, thanks!" She raced out to find Ezra. Jaden smiled, "Man it's been way to quiet around here without her. Of course, she is Ezra's boyfriend and all." Suki smiled and kissed him. Sasuke shrugged at them, and thought about Hikaru. She was doing dinner duty, and since Ezra mostly ate with Naruto and Hinata, he ate at the Yellow dorm today. Blue was tomorrow. Sasuke had left early to make sure he knew that he would have time for teammate time with his friends, but now that was impossible, since he had homework. He sighed, "You know, I liked life better when there wasn't homework involved." Jaden pulled away, and laughed, "Yeah!"

Ezra smiled as he made it to Hikaru's station, "Oh, my future sister in-law, what is for dinner tonight?" Hikaru giggled at his playfulness, and said, "A crab." Ezra literally fell over. He picked himself and his food up, and said, "Woah!" Hikaru giggled, and said, "Don't worry, it's small." She plopped it on Ezra's plate, and he walked over to sit next to Hinata and across from Naruto. Naruto said, "Ezra! How are you!?" He literally yelled this, and Ezra covered his ears. Ezra smiled, "Good. So, listen, I got this from Axel today." He pulled out the Happy Marriage card he got, and said, "And when you fought Light, and WON!" Naruto clapped, and Hinata blushed. Ezra continued, "Someone threw this at me. It's not the exact copy, but..........." He pulled out Ring Of Destruction. Naruto blushed furiously, and pulled himself together as Hinata said, "So, is there something wrong with that?" Ezra shook his head, "No, I was just wondering if there's something going on." Naruto calmed himself, and said, "Maybe, maybe not, who knows?" Ezra smiled, "Yeah. I'll just let things play out like they should." Hinata nodded, "Y-Yeah......................" Fabia walked in, and looked around. She saw the familiar blue hair. She was about to break for him, when she saw the Dark Blue haired girl next to him. She stopped in her tracks, afraid. Sure, she knew he had a Sister, but he never said she was THAT beautiful. This couldn't be her. Fabia soon became enraged. In this short amount of time, he had forgotten about his love for her. Or did he ever love her to begin with? Ezra stood up to get seconds, and said, "I will go and get more food, because I know that this crab is to small for me!" Naruto and Hinata laughed as Ezra walked over to the place, where he got more food. He glanced over in Fabia's direction, and dropped his food. Luckily, it didn't spill or anything. Ezra stuttered, "Y-You're here?" Fabia shook her head, "Not anymore." She began to step away. Ezra was confused, "Huh? D-Did I say something? Did you get a call from Neathia!? Is someone in danger? Is it your sister? I'll save her for you!" Fabia shook her head, "No, but I am in danger." Ezra gasped, "Huh?" Fabia said, "What are you doing, sitting with that girl?" Ezra was confused, "Who, Hinata? She's my-" Fabia smiled, "I know who she is, your girlfriend!" Ezra stammered, "N-No, s-she isn't...........................She's my sister....................." This didn't make Fabia back down, "I doubt that." Ezra looked up, tears rolling down his face, "F-Fabia..............................." Fabia shook her head, "You let me down. I shoulda listened when Leon said that I should break up with you." Ezra gasped, "Huh?!" Fabia was surprised that he felt anything at all about that. She said, "Leon wanted me for his own. Well, actually...............He just wanted to be king, not be with me.......................Serena is the one he loves." Ezra gasped, and said, "So, he was playing you?" Fabia nodded, "Yeah.........................." Ezra gritted his teeth, "Which way is Neathia." Fabia looked at him confusedly, "Why do you ask?" Ezra punched his palm, and said, "That guy is not allowed to do that to someone as perfect as you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to end him!!!!!!!!!!!!" He went Super Saiyan 2, and then reverted back to normal at the sight of Fabia crying. He said, "F-Fabia?" Then he was stopped by a hug, "You do care.........................." Ezra put his arms around her, and said, "Of course I do. What gave you the impression that I didn't?" Fabia said, "Well, that girl is beautiful." Ezra smiled, "Well, I have to agree, since she is my sister and all." Fabia smiled, "I know.................She does actually look like you." Ezra smiled, "I know." Fabia pulled away from their hug, and bent forward, letting her arms go limp, "Aww, man, I can't even dress prettier than your sister!" Ezra looked at her. She was wearing a cute little pink skirt that came down to about half way down to her thigh, and a white Jacket that was zipped up. It was a bit shorter than the baby blue t-shirt she was wearing under it. Ezra smiled, and put his arms around her waist's, "How can you say that? You look cute in that getup." Fabia looked up at him, and said, "C-Cuter than your sister?" Ezra nodded, "Yup. Anyways, it's not what's on the outside that counts, you know. Well, at least in my eyes." He let his eyes flicker at Naruto, who said, "Hey!!!" Fabia put her arms on his shoulder's, and her head on his chest, "I missed you so much......................." Ezra nodded, and touched her cheek with his hand, "I missed you too......................................." Then, he abruptly grabbed her hand, and said, "Come on, you have to see this one place!!!!!!!" He pulled her along, and she said, "Whoah!!!!!!!!!!" As they ran out together, Hinata smiled, "Ezra...................." Naruto smiled, "Kind of makes you think of us, right?"

Ezra ran for a while, and noticed Fabia was getting tired. He stopped, and she panted. He smiled, "I forgot, you don't have as much stamina as I do." He picked her up in his arms, and said, "Now that's better, right?" Fabia nodded, and said, "Ezra, you don't have to-" Ezra smiled, and rubbed his nose on her's, "Yes I do, I'm your boyfriend." He kissed her, and when he pulled away, said, "Alright, I am losing time here! I have homework that I haven't finished." Fabia said, "Then maybe I should just wait?" Ezra shook his head, "No, because I have to spend every moment I am not in class with you! You are only here for a few days, right? Since you're Queen and all." He smiled, and she looked at the grass uncomfortably, "Oh, right.............................." Ezra bounded to the forest, "Now, it should be the right time....................................." He jumped on tree's for a while, and said, "Okay, big jump, are you ready?" Fabia nodded, and Ezra hit the springy branch, and they flew upwards. Fabia gasped at the lights. She said, "Where did you find this place?" Ezra smiled, "Well, I took Hinata here once................" Fabia said, "Alone?" Ezra nodded, and then quickly said, "Because she needed it! No, I'm serious!" Fabia was laughing. Ezra laughed with her at their stupidness. Fabia smiled, "Ezra, I have something to tell you.............." Ezra smiled, "Okay.............................What is it?" Fabia looked at him, and she saw the love in his eyes. She couldn't bear it, "I love you....................." Ezra smiled at her, "I love you to." He pressed his forehead to her's, and said, "And I would give up being here if it meant being with you." Fabia gasped at the boy she just lied to, "Y-you would?" Ezra nodded, and said, "I would give everything if it meant that you were on my side." He pulled himself away to concentrate on landing. He made it to a different branch, and started jumping again. Fabia looked at him. She had left him on his own. And what does she give him when she came back? A knife in the back. He didn't know, his happiness blinded all pain. She just snuggled his chest, preparing for the moment she had to break it to him. She wasn't afraid about a break up, but she didn't want to break his heart about her losing so much in one day. No one normal would be broken hearted, since she was was no longer Queen and that way they would have more time together. But Ezra was different. When he heard that something bad had happened, he cried for her. If she had just lost he position, then he would cry for a week. Maybe more. She snuggled him more, and said, "How have you been without me?" Ezra smiled at her, "Can't say, I forgot the moment I saw you." She gasped, "Huh?" Ezra smiled, and said, "I missed you, and I cried, but I knew I would see you again. So, I pushed it aside. Actually, if I'm Sergent, you must be General. At least, to Lieutenant Hassleberry." Fabia giggled, "Yeah............" Then she realized what he meant by that. She WAS over him in his mind. He didn't know that she wasn't Queen anymore. She snuggled closer still, and said, "Thanks............." Ezra smiled, and said, "You are most welcome, Queen Fabia-Oh, yeah, I forgot the most important part!" He stopped, put her down, and bowed on his knee's, "My Queen....................." Fabia got on her knee's, and said, "Ezra, there's something else..................." Ezra looked up at her, and saw a tear trickle down her cheek, "What happened?" Fabia looked at him, "I-I'm not Queen anymore................" Ezra gasped, and said, "Y-You aren't?" Fabia nodded, and continued to cry, "I'm sorry......................" Ezra's eyes were wide with worry. How did this happen? Fabia said, "Y-You can go ahead and break up with me now............................" Ezra said incredulously, "What?! Are you serious about that!?" Fabia said angrily, "Yeah, I am!!!" Ezra was shaken by this response. She was angry with him. He said, "F-Fabia......................If you don't want to answer this, you don't have to.........But why did they disown you?" Fabia said, "Why do you care. Once you knew I was Queen, you only kept us going because I was a Queen, right?" Ezra said worriedly, "No, I didn't! Trust me........................" Fabia looked at the sadness in his eyes, and said, "E-Ezra?" Ezra let a tear fall, "It's my fault, isn't it? Everyone hates me in your world, I know it!" He punched the ground, and said, "I'm right, aren't I?" Fabia gasped. H-He's blaming himself? I mean, most people that had something to do with this would agree, but.....................They don't know how sweet he was tonight............... She was pulled back into reality. She gripped his hand, and said, "No, it isn't. It's both our faults." Ezra was confused, "Huh?" Fabia pressed her forehead to his lightly so he wouldn't be bothered by the mark on his head, "We're a couple, right? So it was my breaking up with you, or losing my status as Queen. And I chose you.................So, it's both our faults." She kissed him lightly, and said, "I missed you so much, I could have died." Ezra nodded, and kissed her lightly, "I missed you to." They kissed deeper this time. Ezra pulled away, and said, "Are you angry with me?" Fabia shook her head, "No. I love you......" She snuggled herself in his arms, and he smiled, "I love you to. You're here to stay, right?" Fabia nodded, and said, "Yeah, why?" Ezra punched the air, "This calls for celebration! Party in the red dorm!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fabia giggled, "Okay..........." Ezra picked her up, "You must be tired. I can get you a place to sleep until you join here. Unless you don't want to." Fabia smiled at him, "Of course I want to." Ezra smiled, "Then let's go!! Get your game on!!!!!!!!!!"x

Chapter end notes: So, what did you think of their little reunion? Liked it, hated it? I wouldn't know, so please review!!!!!! Thanks for reading!!!