TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra flew at Hayley and Lee, and said, "Say goodbye!" He punched, and they dodged. Hayley punched, and Ezra jumped backwards. Lee appeared behind him, and Ezra disappeared, and reappeared next to him, with his arm's at his chest. Ezra smiled, and then he saw a card fly at him. He dodged, and blocked it with his Keyblade. Lee hit him to the ground, and Ezra stood up. He saw a man with a black coat on, and said, "Huh?" The man threw the hood back, and he had blond hair that was straightened back. He smiled at Xemnas, "You know, it's not nice to trick them." Xemnas nodded, "Of course." Ezra said, "W-Who are you?" The man said, "My name is Luxord, and it looks like I have been shuffled into this fight." Ezra smiled, and then he saw fire appear around Lee, Luxord, and him. Axel said, "Get ready Ezra! You need to beat them quickly!" Ezra nodded, and Luxord made some massive cards appear. Ezra smiled, and made his Keyblade appear. He moved to attack, when Lee stepped in. Ezra sliced at him, and a card blocked. Lee punched, and Ezra flew away, and disappeared. Lee looked around, thinking that Ezra should have reappeared by now. Ezra yelled from wherever, "Axel, now!" The fire arena closed around the two, and they barely managed to escape. Ezra appeared above them, with a Kamehameha ready, "Die!" It enveloped them, and when the smoke cleared, Ezra came after Itachi, who was fighting Xion. Xion said, "What are you doing?" Ezra smiled, "Go, I have...........A score to settle with my brother." Xion nodded, and jumped away at Kisame. Ezra clashed with Itachi, Kunai to Keyblade. Itachi pulled away, and said, "You gotten weaker Ezra." Ezra gritted his teeth, and slashed. Itachi smiled evilly, "See, you have nothing to gain by wielding that Keyblade. Nothing. Now, hand it over." He held out his hand, and Ezra said, "No way." Itachi said, "Why not? Little bro." Ezra ran at him, "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! You aren't my brother!" Itachi closed his eyes, and opened them, "Tsukiyomi!" Ezra's eye's widened, and he felt himself appear in an inverted color world. Ezra looked around, and said, "Uh oh." He was in the Uchiha estates, and he saw three people running away. He saw blood, Kunai's, and torn clothing. Ezra noticed a man, a woman, and a small child at about seven. Ezra said, "Is that-?" The woman said to the child, "Sweetheart, faster now." The child nodded, and said, "Okay!" They all sped up, when Ezra noticed a Kunai speed at the woman. Ezra jumped to intercept it, but it went right through him. Ezra gasped as he saw who had thrown it. He turned around, and saw the mother fall over, landing on her knee's. The child said, "M-Mom?" He caught her before she could fall over. She weakly put her hand on his cheek, and said, "Haiku..................Never give up, whatever happens. Make me proud.............." Seven-year old Haiku was choking up, "M-Mommy, don't go!" Itachi appeared in front of him, and kicked Haiku's mother away. Haiku screamed, and Ezra stood up, "Itachi!" Itachi didn't hear him. Itachi held a hand out to Haiku, and said, "So, what will it be? Your father, or your best friend." Haiku screamed loudly, and moved to attack Itachi. The man grabbed him, and said, "Get back!" Haiku screamed loudly, and kicked. Soon enough, Haiku was throwing a fit. The man held him back, and said, "Stop! You don't know what he can do to you boy!" Haiku said, "NO!!!!! I HATE YOU TOO!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T SAVE MOM!!!!!!!" Ezra smiled, "Welp, the father is getting what he deserves." The father dropped Haiku, and said, "Then you can see her again, in the next life." The father ran away, and fell over, dead by the hand of Itachi. Haiku began to run away, and Ezra saw Sasuke, watching this unfold. Ezra gasped as Itachi threw the Kunai that would end Haiku. At the exact same time, he heard...........himself say, "NO,"? A tiny boy with brown hair and blue eyes with the same clothes as Sasuke on jumped in front of Haiku, and was stabbed by the Kunai in the heart. He fell over, and Haiku said, "E-Ezra?!" Ezra gasped, and said, "What? T-That's me?" Six year old Ezra said, "Go, get out of here! I don't know who you are, but get out!" Haiku nodded, and ran away, as six year old Ezra fell over, dead. Ezra gasped, and the scene changed. Ezra saw a man blowing fire over a city. Ezra saw a boy with spikey hair run up to the man, and say, "Father, you're okay now!" The man nodded, "Thank you Kazuki." Ezra gasped, and said, "So that's seven year old Kazuki?" Ezra gasped as he saw a knife in Kazuki's father's heart. Kazuki's father fell to the ground, and then Ezra heard a cold voice say, "Your father is dangerous, so we must make him disappear." Kazuki screamed, and ran at Itachi. Itachi faked a flinch at Kazuki's punch. Itachi grabbed him, and shoved him away. Kisame said, "Yo Itachi, should I kill him to? We wouldn't want someone to tattle tale on us." Itachi said, "No, leave him. We have more important matter's to attend to." He picked Kazuki's father up, and said, "He dead, but we need proof. Now come on." He was calm. Completely calm. Ezra remembered a question he had asked Itachi once.

[Flashback!]

Ezra and Itachi walked along. Ezra had his brown hair that came down to his nose and spiky. Itachi had his long brown ponytail and squinted as they walked into the sunlight. Ezra asked innocently, "Itachi, have you ever killed?" Itachi nodded, and smiled at the kid. His parents had stunted his aging until Sasuke and him were older, to make other's believe that he was their real child. He was mentally and physically younger than Itachi and Sasuke, but didn't mind since he didn't know the difference. Itachi said, "Once." Ezra looked up at him, and said, "What's it like?" Itachi sighed, "It was trauma, the man didn't deserve it. But at the same time, I felt a little happy. Maybe that's just me." Ezra nodded, and said, "I see. So you feel bad, but also happy? What if you killed someone you wanted revenge on?" Itachi chuckled, "Haven't we all taught you that revenge is bad?" Ezra nodded, and looked at the ground sadly, "Yeah, but................I mean, at some point, we'll want revenge, right? We just have to do our best not to have it." Itachi nodded, "Yes, and to answer your question, it would probably make you happy that you got your revenge. But don't ever do it, okay!" Ezra nodded, and said, "Okay!" Itachi looked down into his eyes, and said jokingly, "Uh oh, I think I see a killer in those eyes!" Ezra slapped Itachi's hand, and said, "Oh, thanks!" They laughed together.

[End Of flashback]

Ezra smiled, "You were wrong that day..................................The day I saved Haiku was that same day.............." Then the scene changed. Jaden and Itachi were standing across from each other, with Suki behind Jaden. Itachi threw a Kunai so hard that it killed both of them. The scene changed to the same with Sasuke and Hikaru. Sakura and Sora was more............gruesome or torture to see. Itachi was having fun breaking their bones until he had none to break, and he killed them. Roxas and Yuki at least tried to put up a fight, but in the end, dead. Ezra watched as Kokoro, Haiku, Kazuki, Akako, Fabia [he screamed at that sight,] Shadow, Sukai, Aura, Hikari, Hanabi, Toshiro. And last but not least, Naruto and Hinata were left to stand across from Itachi. Itachi smiled at them, and said, "Naruto, you are coming with me.............." Naruto said, "NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED EVERYONE!" Naruto ran at Itachi, but Itachi just effortlessly stabbed him with a Kunai. Hinata gasped, as Naruto fell over, dead. Itachi extended an arm out to her, "Come, Hinata. We technically aren't brother and sister now that Ezra is dead." Hinata squealed in fright. Ezra saw Itachi throw the Kunai, and Hinata fell over, dead. Ezra screamed, and went Super Saiyan 2. He broke the Tsukiyomi, hurting Itachi's mind. Ezra yelled, "Stop it!!!!!! What about that time where you said killing was trauma!!!!!!!!!!" He didn't wait for an answer. He ran at Itachi, and kicked him in the stomach. Itachi keeled over, and Ezra punched him to the ground. Itachi bounced, and Ezra punched him away again. Itachi wasn't skimming the ground when Ezra appeared, and dug him into the ground with his feet. As Itachi stammered up, Ezra kicked him at a tree, and Itachi went straight through it. Through like ten or twelve, honestly. Ezra caught him, and Itachi lunged back to hard that he broke his arms and legs. Ezra breather heavily, and said, "Now I want an answer." Itachi smiled coldly, "I was lying." Ezra punched him into the tree, and said, "Never say that again. I will kill you, here and now." Itachi said, "Ahh, is this revenge?" Ezra smiled, "Maybe, maybe not." Ezra took out a Kunai, and Itachi said, "I know you. You don't have the heart. You are to weak to kill." At these words, Ezra reverted back to normal, and dropped the Kunai. He turned away, and let Itachi fall to the ground. He flew at Kisame, and broke his back. Kisame was useless at this moment. He noticed Xion was covered in wounds, and said, "Are you okay? Can you fight?" Xion nodded, "I can, don't worry." Ezra smiled, and looked around, "Okay. Would you take that purple haired girl over their? I don't have the time to deal with her myself." Xion smiled, "Of course." She ran at Hayley, and Ezra turned to Orochimaru. Orochimaru smacked his lips, and said, "Now Ezra, stop this right now." Ezra smiled, "Nope." He ran up, and said, "Die!" Orochimaru was kicked, punched, and kneed until he couldn't move. Then Ezra picked him up by the legs, spun him around vertically very fast, and threw him in the direction of the rest of the fight, which was aligned perfectly. The rest of the enemy was hit, and they all flew into a tree. Axel smiled, "That kid is a one man fighting machine, got it memorized?" Roxas chuckled, and Ezra said, "Now, what are you guy's after?!" Orochimaru stood up, and smiled, "Imortallity! After gaining hearts, we all want it!" Ezra smiled, "I see. Welp, you just get right along with that." He smiled, and said, "By the way, what's your name?" Orochimaru got the question, "Organization Rainbow." Ezra smiled, and walked away. Axel said, "Uh, the fight's-" Ezra smiled, "I know. I want to see how their plan works out. C'mon." Axel sighed, and they all walked away. Ezra plopped down on his bench tiredly, and said, "So, now what?" Roxas shrugged, "Uh.............................I don't have any idea......................."

Fabia sat on her chair in Neathia. She couldn't help but be worried. Ezra was in danger. She dismissed her audience, and walked to her bedroom, which was to large for her own good. She plopped down, and said, "Ezra, can you hear me?" She listened for a sound. None came. She smiled, "What am I thinking?" A mans voice said, "Yes, what are you thinking? Dating that kid." Leon stepped out of his hiding place, and Fabia gasped, "Huh?" Leon was all groomed up, straightened hair, a tuxedo, everything! Fabia said, "Leon, what are you doing here?" Leon said, "Why, I thought that I might take another crack at making you mine. Come on, you know you want to." Fabia turned away, and said, "No, I do not! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!" She Ki blasted him unexpectedly, and he said, "WHAT?! How dare you!" Fabia smiled, "Haha." Leon said, "Now I'm done with you. I won't bother you anymore, because you might be gone from here, for good. You might be seeing the little Ezra sooner than you think." Fabia gasped, "W-What? What's that supposed to mean?!" Leon smiled evilly, "The next king of Neathia, might be me." He walked out of the room. Fabia gasped, "What?" As she put the pieces together, she gasped. She was torn. Happy to be able to see Ezra, but sad about the cause. Then she realized how he would react. She would hide it. She wouldn't tell him. A tear fell down her cheek, "Ezra.................I miss you." She felt something behind her. She gritted her teeth, and then she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked back to find a spirit version of Ezra turn to her, and say, "I miss you to." He faded, and Fabia smiled, "Bye." She smiled, "I'll see you soon."