TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: It is now official that I am a Rock Lee hater. Haha, you'll see proof soon enough.
Ezra smiled as he put on some black clothes similar to the Organization's, "This will be fun." He walked out of his room in the deserted Hyuga mansion, "Hehe, this place needs cleaning. And gladly, father will have to do it!" He stepped out of the mansion happily, when he saw someone walk towards him. As they stepped by each other, it seemed to go in slow motion for Ezra. He stopped, and the man stopped with him. Ezra said, "Who are you?" The man smiled, and pushed his glasses up, "Let's just say I know Sasuke well." He walked away, and Ezra was confused, "Okay........." He walked up to Kiba, who was at the gates. Alone, dog-less. Ezra said, "Hey." Kiba had a cloak that was originally white, but dyed black. Kiba nodded, "Hey." Ezra nodded back, and then heard a voice, "Guys!" Ezra turned around to Hayley, who was panting, holding her knee's. Ezra raised an eyebrow, "What is it?" Hayley said tiredly, "Roxas and Lee are fighting." Ezra was confused, "Over what?" Hayley said, "Over Yuki." Ezra held a hand up, "Say no more. Kiba, you stay here with Hayley." Kiba nodded, and Ezra ran to the clash of power's he had just noticed. He saw Roxas run up at Lee with his Keyblades, and Lee dodge. Just as Lee was about to deliver a fatal blow, Ezra jumped in, caught Lee's arm, and spun him around. Lee fell to the ground dizzily, and Roxas said, "What was that?!" Ezra said, "I don't want to lose a teammate, especially you, Roxas." Yuki ran up, and said, "Hey guys! I thought that we were meeting at the gates." Ezra nodded, "We are, but Roxas got angry and decided to fight Lee." He walked away, and said, "Two minutes!"

Ezra opened his eyes at the latest memory of Lee being a jerk. Kiba said, "Ezra, I can smell something." Ezra nodded, and said, "What's it like?" Kiba sniffed, "Ummmm..........I can't tell, just like big group." Ezra nodded, "How far away?" Kiba said, "Maybe a mile north." Ezra nodded, "Okay." They all jumped for a while, and Ezra stopped abruptly, "Hold on for a second." Kiba tripped, and broke the branch he and Ezra were on. Ezra fell on his face, "Ow." Kiba chuckled, "Sorry!" Lee jumped down, "Get up." Ezra smiled, "And who made you boss?" Lee kicked him, and said, "Get UP!!!!" Ezra smiled, "Okay, sheesh." He and Kiba stood up, and Kiba said, "What is it?" Ezra looked around, "I can feel twenty two or so powers close to us." Kiba nodded, "I can smell it to. I can smell Orochimaru." Ezra nodded, and Roxas said, "Then we should find cover." Ezra nodded,and then Yuki grabbed her head, and winced in pain, "Ow!" She kneeled on one knee, and said, "Get out of my head!" She pulled her hands away, and breathed heavily, "Huh............." Ezra ran up, and said, "What happened?" Yuki said, "I heard a dog crying for help." Ezra gasped, "Huh?!" Yuki said, "As someone who uses the ability's of a wolf, I can understand dogs." Ezra nodded, "I see." He then noticed that the power's had disappeared, and said, "We can set up camp here actually." Kiba was confused, "Huh??" Ezra said, "The power's I felt a second ago, are gone, so I figure, why not take the chance?" Kiba sniffed, "Your right. Alright, you win." Ezra nodded, and Yuki said, "Um, one problem." Kiba looked at her confusedly, "What's that?" Yuki said, "We don't have any supplies." Ezra chuckled, "Actually............" He wove a few hand signs, and food, a tent, sleeping bags, and some water appeared on the ground. Yuki gasped, "How did you-" Ezra smiled, "I had someone do that for me. Inanimate object's summoning!" Yuki chuckled, "I see." They set up the tent, and Ezra used the copy Jutsu to make another for the girls. After that, Lee and Hayley stated that they were going away for some time alone, while Yuki and Roxas just kissed in front of Ezra and Kiba. Ezra smiled, "Yeah, don't hold back on me." Kiba nodded, "Yup." Yuki pulled away, and took Roxas's hand in her's, "I love you." Roxas smiled, "I love-" He heard a voice, "Her name is Yuki. Got it memorized Xion?" A girls voice said, "Yup." Roxas gasped, "Axel? Xion?" Yuki said, "You love other's?" Ezra slapped his forehead, "Of course not! Don't you remember? Axel and Xion are his friends!" Yuki nodded, "Oh........." Roxas shook his head, "Nah, must've imagined it. Yuki, I love you to." Yuki smiled at him romantically, and they kissed. Ezra leaned his head on his hands, and said, "Ahh, cute couple, right?" Kiba nodded, and said, "Yup. Like a care." Ezra was confused, "Huh?" Kiba stepped into the guy's tent, and said, "No worries. Night." Ezra nodded, "Night!"

Ezra yawned, and checked his watch, "Eh, ten o'clock, twelve more hours till everyone is up." He yawned again, and said, "I wonder what Fabia's up to right now.........."

In an entire different dimension, a girl woke up abruptly. Her dark blue hair waved, and she said, "Huh?" She turned over, and looked at her clock, "It's only ten......................" She closed her eyes, "I could have sworn I heard Ezra for a second there..........." She sighed, and said, "I hope he's alright." She stood up, and got dressed, "Sure, I can sleep for a while longer, but a midnight meeting could take some waking up to." She slipped out of her room unnoticed, and said, "Where are my guards?" She shrugged, "Who cares?" She stepped around quietly, and then heard a voice, "What will we do about that boy?" She hid herself, and saw one of her friends, Leon [not from Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy.] He was talking to the general, Lion. Lion said, "What do you mean?" Leon said, "That boy is to young. From what I heard, Serena was going to see to it that he died, or they broke up." Lion nodded, "True. I wonder why." Leon said, "Because if she wants to continue the family tree, Fabia must marry within the Neathian country. Not a petty Half-Saiyan, Half Human." Fabia gasped from her hiding spot, "Is he talking about Ezra?" Leon said, "And I heard he's to nice for his own good. Kind, gentle, loving, caring, merciful, sweet. She must marry someone hard, cold, strong, mean, and hansom. I heard that this Ezra kid isn't any of those around Fabia. Especially hansom." Fabia gasped, "So he is talking about Ezra....." She stepped out, and Leon said, "Oh, your majesty!" Fabia said, "What was that you were saying about Ezra?" Leon gasped, and said, "Well, it's all true, right? I bet even you think that way." Fabia gasped, "WHAT?!" Leon stuck a pose, and said, "Wouldn't you want someone more dashing?" Fabia looked at him confusedly, "Huh?" Leon stepped closer to her, and said, "Admit it, you hate him." Fabia said, "I do not!" Leon said, "Well, again, wouldn't you want someone better looking?" He held up a picture of Ezra, and Fabia said, "Um, he's the handsomest person in the multiverse to me. And I can report you for stolen property, thank you very much! If I ever hear you talk about Ezra like that again, I'll have you executed." She walked away after swiping her picture of Ezra from him, fuming. When she made sure she was alone, she sat down in a chair, and let a tear fall, "Ezra, I don't know if our relationship is safe anymore. What if you die? What if we're broken up?" She started to cry, and then a voice in her head said, "Don't cry sweetheart! We're only apart for another few months!" Fabia gasped, "Ezra?" The voice sighed, "No, I'm just a memory. But seriously, no need to worry." Fabia nodded, "Okay................I won't, I promise. Ezra, I'll see you soon............."

Ezra felt a massive power surge right in front of them, and jumped down, "GUYS!!!! I FEEL A MASSIVE POWER!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone but Hayley and Lee got out of their tents, and Kiba said, "Huh?" Ezra said, "Come on, we have to get ready!" Then twenty or so figures in black coats appeared. Ezra gasped, "Oh no!" They all took their fighting stances, and one of the smallest in black coats said, "Haha, you should see the look on your faces!" Ezra gasped as he and the one next to him threw back their hoods, "Lee, Hayley?" Hayley smiled evilly, "Hi." Ezra saw a white skinned man with yellow eyes walk up, "So it is true! Orochimaru!" Orochimaru smiled, and licked his lips, "Ah, yes, Ezra, time to come to me." Ezra gasped, and said, "What?" Orochimaru said, "When you were re-created, your father and I made a deal that if I was still alive when you turned twelve, that I would get your body. Now that I'm alive, you're coming with me." Ezra gasped, "What?" He fell to the ground on his knee's, "Dad made a deal with you for me?" Roxas said, "Ezra, stand up, this is no time for that!" They all threw back their hoods. Roxas counted off the Organization, "Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Marluxia, Luxord, and where are the others?" Xemnas smiled, "They were dispatched of. They couldn't be trusted." Roxas gasped, as Ezra counted off the Akatsuki, "Pain, Konan, Kisame, Hidan, Kakazu, Deidara, Zetsu, and Madara. Hi, nice to meet you........What?!" He saw his older brother's face, and said, "Why are you-" Itachi smiled, "You know how I am. I just wanted Sasuke to have his Ocular power's, that's all." Ezra chuckled, "Darn, I thought you actually cared." Then he noticed Orochimaru thrust something towards, "Let me have you, or Kiba's precious dog dies!" Akamaru whined, and Kiba said, "Let him go!" Ezra stepped up, and got on his knee's, "Okay, you win." Then they heard a voice, "No! These guy's are bad eggs, got it memorized?" Two people appeared next to Ezra. Both had Organization cloaks on, and Ezra said, "Huh?" One had red hair, while the other had short, black hair that was straightened down. Roxas smiled at them, "Axel, Xion!" The red haired man [Axel] smiled, "Hey Roxas! Alright, now let's fight!" Xion nodded, and said, "Let's!" She made her Keyblade appear, and Ezra said, "What the heck is going on!?" Yuki and Kiba nodded, and Axel said, "No time, get the dog!" Ezra nodded, kicked Orochimaru, and Akamaru ran up next to Kiba. Ezra turned to Lee and Hayley, and said, "I'm fighting these two!" Lee smiled, "Okay, now you die!" Ezra smiled, "Get your Game on!"