TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX: The Society Of Light Saga by theez

[Reviews - 58]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Ezra, Yuki, and Roxas appeared in the town. Yuki smiled, "Sometimes being here is good, sometimes being here is-" Ezra finished for her, "Bad. But we have to be here, so whatever." Roxas nodded, "Yeah." Ezra heard a voice, "Ezra, Yuki!" Ezra smiled, "Kiba!!!" Kiba ran up, and said, "So, how are you two? Getting along?" Ezra smiled, "Yeah. How are you?" Kiba smiled, "Nice. Who's that kid?" Roxas smiled, "I'm Roxas." Kiba nodded, and said, "I see. So, you guys here for the mission?" Ezra nodded, "Yup, why?" Kiba smiled, "They forgot something, didn't they? I'm going with you." Ezra smiled, "SWEET!" Kiba nodded, and Ezra noticed that Akamaru wasn't with him, "Huh? Where's Akamaru?" Kiba smiled sadly, "Oh, he was captured. By the Organization." Roxas heard this, and said, "What Organization is this?" Kiba was confused, "They call themselves Organization XIII." Roxas gasped, "But Sora wiped them out a while ago." Ezra was confused, "Organization XIII?" Kiba nodded, "And Orochimaru. As well as the Akatsuki." Ezra almost fainted, and when he caught himself, he said, "What?! They were all dead!" Kiba nodded, "That's the thing, their like, resurrected or something. Where's Lee and-" He stopped there, and looked at Yuki. She smiled, "It's okay." Kiba was weirded out, and Ezra whispered, "I'll tell you about it not in front of them." Kiba nodded, and said, "So, shall we find them!?" Ezra nodded, "We shall!"

Ezra jumped around, and said, "Man, where are they?" Ezra noticed Sasuke, and stopped, "Hey, Sasuke, what are you doing here?" Lucas turned around, and smiled at Ezra, "Hey!" Ezra smiled, and they jumped to the same roof. Lucas said, "How are you?" Ezra smiled, "Great, how are you?" Lucas smiled, "Just fine!" They laughed, and Ezra said, "And how's Hayley?" Lucas smiled, "Eh, fine. As annoying as ever." Ezra nodded, "I feel for you. She is annoying me right now." Lucas nodded, "Yup. Listen, I-" Ezra smiled, "It wasn't your fault. Unless you had something to do with it." Lucas shook his head sadly, "No, but I could've stopped her." Ezra smiled, "It's okay. Don't beat yourself up, I'm the one who does that!" Lucas laughed with him, and said, "Thanks. Ezra, why are you so angry?" Ezra smiled, "Well, Yuki broke my heart, yes, but she didn't like destroy my body like that time with Sakura...........*Shudders.*" Lucas nodded, "But still, you have to be at least a bit angry, right?" Ezra shook his head, "Nope." Then they heard a voice, "Lee..............." Ezra looked to his left to see Yuki and Lee standing a bit farther than a foot away from each other. Ezra slapped his forehead, "Well, we found Lee." Lucas nodded, "Yup." Yuki said, "Lee, I want you to know-" Lee said, "Slob, or slacker, which do you prefer?" Yuki stepped backwards, "Huh?" Ezra called, "I would choose, Slacker." He jumped down in front of Yuki, and said, "Because we Slifer's are always called that name." Lee said, "And your a Slacker in your training to." Ezra smiled, "Am I? Last I checked, I could charge a Kamehameha in five seconds." Lee smiled, "So? I ran around the Leaf village on my hands, seven hundred times, while dodging Shurinken yesterday, so there!" Ezra smiled, "Well, I trained in ten times gravity once, so HAH!" Lee stepped backwards, "WHAT?!" They heard a voice, "Uh, what'sgoing on, Lee?" Ezra looked over Lee's shoulder to find Hayley. Her hair was longer, down to her waist. She had dyed it Purple instead of pink. She was wearing clothes similar to Organization XIII's, except the Jacket wasn't the kind that came down to your feet. Ezra shrugged, "Hey." Hayley smiled, "Hey Ezra! How are you?" Ezra smiled, "Good. You?" Hayley nodded, "Same as always." She grabbed onto Lee's arm, and said, "Well, except for him." Lee smiled, "Isn't she beautiful?" Ezra shrugged, "I guess." Lee pulled away from Hayley, and walked up to Ezra, "What?" Ezra was confused, "Umm, did I say something?" Lee grabbed him by the shirt, and held him up, "Tell me that you did not blush ONCE!" Ezra said, "Um, I didn't blush?" Lee threw him to the ground, and said, "How dare you!?" He picked Ezra up, and shoved him away, "You have a reason to be dating that thing, and it's not because you love it." He walked away, and Ezra stepped forward, "What was that?" Lee said, "That thing is an alien, and it's broken. You lost the ability to play with it." Ezra gritted his teeth, "What was that?" Lee smiled, "Fabia is dis-functional, broken beyond repair. It's not even worth dating, it's so ugly and weak. And I would know, since I do more training than you!" Ezra gritted his teeth harder, "She is not a thing!!!" He punched Lee to the ground, and said, "You don't want to put yourself in more trouble than you are!" Lee was confused, "I'm in trouble?" Ezra nodded angrily, "You broke an innocent girl's heart, and you expect me not to be angry?" Yuki grabbed his arm, "Ezra, stop, your losing yourself." Ezra calmed down, and said, "Sorry." Ezra looked at Lee heartlessly, "And don't expect forgiveness." He walked away, "Hayley, you're off the hook, because you aren't the one who's broken four hearts."

Ezra, Roxas, Yuki, Kiba, Lee, and Hayley all stood in front of Lady Tsunade. Tsunade said, "So, you're all here?" Ezra nodded, "Yes ma'm." Tsunade said, "So, your mission is simple: The Akatsuki, Organization XIII, and Orochimaru have all joined together for who know's what reason. You must find them all, and destroy them." Ezra nodded, "Yes. Lady Tsunade, you don't mind if I bring a friend, do you? He knows about XIII." Tsunade shrugged, "As long as they aren't on a mission today." Ezra smiled, "Thank you!" They all walked out, and Roxas said, "That friend was me, right?" Ezra nodded, and looked to the sky, "Does anyone know where to look?" Everyone shook their heads. Ezra smiled, "Then we'll look by scratch! Come on, let's go!"